Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

clutchgasgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) clutchgasgo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sex in shower... safe?

hey, i have a question here, and i need you to be serious, and yes i already did a search and got nothing. I was wondering if sex in the shower is safe. with a condom and all. i was just wondering, like will it stay on, does the hot water make it weaker. any help would be great. thanx for any input.
    NEVER GIVE IN!

Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: sex in shower... safe?

Originally posted by clutchgasgo
    hey, i have a question here, and i need you to be serious, and yes i already did a search and got nothing. I was wondering if sex in the shower is safe. with a condom and all. i was just wondering, like will it stay on, does the hot water make it weaker. any help would be great. thanx for any input.
    odd question but honest so here goes

condoms although affected by temperature should not be harmed by a shower

It will not move around anymore that usual, and BRING LUBE water sucks as a lube she will need a bit of help

DONT use soap as a lube yes its slippery but will cause an imbalance in her vag

Hope this helps

Cheers
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

BodyPoints: 330
    midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midweststunna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit midweststunna's BodySpace
    use an OIL based lube, obviously a water based lube wont do **** in the shower

Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by midweststunna
    use an OIL based lube, obviously a water based lube wont do **** in the shower
    make sure the lube is condom friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

Stats: 5'8", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35
    AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit AceRx's BodySpace
    Be aware that most condoms CAN NOT be used with oil-based lubricants. I think all latex condoms can only be used with water based lubricants (KY or astroglide) and the polyurethane variety can be used with oil-based. Oil based lubes will degrade normal latex condoms, possibly breaking them down and making them less effective.

Maybe don't be in the direct water all the time and see how that goes.....

Have fun bro!

Corteztk1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Corteztk1982's BodySpace
    sounds like a good time man....once I finally hook up i'll have to try that sometime
    (((-----)))

sjfcortez1@ziplip.com

All things said/suggested by Corteztk1982 are strictly for entertainment purposes and role-play only. I accept no responsibibity for such comments or suggestions whatsoever.

We all have to start some place. It's Where we end up that really matters.---(I forget which bro said this)

Operaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Operaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Operaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Operaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Operaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Operaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm 6'6", so sex in the shower has always been a pain in the ass for me, but give it a whirl man! Definitely use lube and NO oil based with latex...know what they call guys that use oil based lube with latex...."Daddy"

BodyPoints: 150
    XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit XEastCoastHateX's BodySpace
    Its fine as ling as no one falls....

Also another thing if a lot of water gets in the girls poonan it gets dried out i guess the water takes away the natural lubricant....
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

BodyPoints: 3
    bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigunit66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit bigunit66's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Operaman
    I'm 6'6", so sex in the shower has always been a pain in the ass for me, but give it a whirl man! Definitely use lube and NO oil based with latex...know what they call guys that use oil based lube with latex...."Daddy"
    Tell your boyfriend to be a little gentler on you then.

HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumbleMuscle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit HumbleMuscle's BodySpace
    Originally posted by bigunit66
    Tell your boyfriend to be a little gentler on you then.
    lol
    Promise only what you can deliver.