Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Keto Bulking Diet

Pardon my incompetence...but is it possible to gain muscle mass/lose fat at the same time whilst on a keto diet, providing the cals are relatively close to maintenance?

if so....could someone provide me with some macro amounts for a typical keto day?

thanks!

*i weigh 183.5 with a BF% of 8

thanks again!
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by justinbrown View Post
    Pardon my incompetence...but is it possible to gain muscle mass/lose fat at the same time whilst on a keto diet, providing the cals are relatively close to maintenance?

if so....could someone provide me with some macro amounts for a typical keto day?

thanks!

thanks again!
    That was a very interesting link in the post he sent.

It might work very well for you.

Overall, keto/ckd is a muscle sparring diet. It's used a lot to lose fat while maintaining muscle but many times people gain muscle while losing fat. Doobie is a good example.
    Lost over 100 pounds. Not too bad.

Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justinbrown View Post
    but is it possible to gain muscle mass/lose fat at the same time whilst on a keto diet
    not only is it possible, it's highly likely. And if it wasn't this way, I wouldn't do it. However, you say your bodyfat is at 8%, this is very low and I can't say from experience how well you will drop bodyfat at that low a level while also trying to gain mass. I would say it is unlikely you will gain fat while on this diet.

thanks!

thanks again!
    www.c-k-d.com/calculator.html

go somewhere in the 12-14 cal/lb range, depending on whats more important, losing fat or gaining muscle. 13 is a good number.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can try Lyle's UD 2.0 if youre alraedy at 8%
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it can work for you to put on muscle and even drop some fat it may just take a couple weeks of adjusting calorie intake to get it right for you then you'll be golden.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

excellent! thanks for all your replies!
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc