2pacalypseNOW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many hours of sleep is enough?

Is 6-7 hours enough?

mroc888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6-7 hours could be enough for you...but i personally need 8 hours to stay awake and have a good workout...on sunday night i got 5 hours of sleep and my monday workout was s**t, then i fell asleep in night class

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    8 is usually best I think. But it depends who you are, I personally prefer to give myself 8 hours of sleep a night.

PumpingUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesnt matter its different from person to person some people need 4 some 7 some 11. As long as you get enough sleep for YOU youll be fine.

HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    8 and 1/2 hours are best, but each body is different. I read somewhere that you should be resting after your workout as well. After i work out i usually try to take a 1/2-1 hour nap but i sometimes sleep the rest of the night lol.

nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your body will soon tell you if you're getting too much or too little sleep. Listen to it.

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I run on about 5-6 1/2 max during the week, but that's because I have a lot of crap to do after school, and I have to be there by 6:30. It's kinda rough sometimes, but it works fine for me now.

villa99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YOU NEED 11 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT NO EXCEPTIONS OR ELSE YOU GET FAT

n0 liMitZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0 liMitZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0 liMitZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0 liMitZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0 liMitZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n0 liMitZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by villa99
    YOU NEED 11 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT NO EXCEPTIONS OR ELSE YOU GET FAT
    Someone needs to ban this kid from the forum. 8 Hours is usually enough.
    Future Goals:

1. 180-185 LBS 8% BF
    2. Start boxing
    3. Canada Games (With a bodybuilders physique)

Flex Wheeler is the man.

Currently:
    1. 195 10% BF