Closed Thread

Thread: trip'n on vike

Living Life Like No Other jtbarrett's Avatar
    jtbarrett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

trip'n on vike

I saw a thread a while back about codiene and people were telling their stories and experiences.Well here is mine....A couple of New Years ago I went to a party and when I got there I popped in a vike and drank a beer.Sortly after that I popped another and continued to drink..feeling good by now.Some time after that I was smoking some pot and drinking some more.I was at my peak and lov'n it.Then I took another vike.Mind you several hours has passed while I am doing all of this.A group of us head into the garage and smoke some more.When we start to go back inside I start to black out and fall sideways.My buddy thought I was clowning around and pushed me.I had no control of myself and I started to go head first into a boat, but my buddy caught me and called for help.Two of my friends were trying to talk to me and carry me with no success.I could hear their questions and I was responding to them in my head, but I couldn't respond out loud.When I tried to move I collasped again, so they carried me outside.I blacked out until I got outside.The cold air kind of shocked me enough to wake me up.For some time I struggled to stay awake.I was pale white and sweating like it was a hot August day.Eventually I came through and I went back inside and sat down for the rest of the night.I was scared to go to sleep that night because I didn't think I was going to wake up.I had my lady wake me up every hour to make sure I was o.k.That was the worst experience of my life.I was so stupid for taking so many downers.I was lucky I was able to come trough and not fully go over to the other side.I still party,but I am not that stupid to do that again!
    Last edited by jtbarrett; 04-09-2004 at 01:39 PM.
    PAIN IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO QUIT!
    -give everything you got-

LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wrong forum...it needs to be moved into the Nobody Gives a **** forum.

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    You got extremely lucky. Your friends should have taken you to the hospital IMMEDIATELY. Since you lived this is a learning experience.

Funny thing about experience - It gives the test first and the lesson after...

Peace

LostSouls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heh, sounded like you had a good time.
    A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top .

bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bucball1231 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Lee Fobes
    wrong forum...it needs to be moved into the Nobody Gives a **** forum.
    lmaoooooooo!!!!
    *-===== TTS =====-*

Living Life Like No Other jtbarrett's Avatar
    jtbarrett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

I tried to place it in the 'Nobody Gives A ****" forum and it placed my thread here.Hmmmm, lets think about that one....sex...bodybuilding...sex...bodybuilding.... sex...wait, I thought of it...oh wait, I was thinking about something else...my bad...o.k. focus...sex...bodybuilding...sex...nobody gives a ****...bodybuilding...sex...............
    PAIN IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO QUIT!
    -give everything you got-