24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 216
    fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fauche65's BodySpace

The comprehensive Pre-Sex thread **READ BEFORE DOING THE DEED**

The forum specifies ď21 or OlderĒ, however, we all know that there are 14-20 year olds in here all the time, so we might as well do something geared for them. There have been, and continue to be a number of posts by individuals in this forum regarding first time sexual experiences, random sexual encounters, or pregnancy fears. So letís address these topics.

Sex is a fantastic thing. You can be angry as hell one minute, get laid, and not even remember what you were so pissed off about the next minute. Unfortunately Sex also comes with risk factors, so letís address these topics.

1.Pregnancy - Nothing scares a teenage boy more than thinking your girlfriendís pregnant. Many an ulcer has begun because your girlfriend is ďlateĒ. If you wish to avoid this very unpleasant experience, there are a few things you need to do;
    a. Always carry a condom. If you think there is even a remote chance of getting some, itís best to be prepared. Never ďplay aroundĒ and put insert penis name here inside her without protection.
    b. Ask if she is ďusing anythingĒ (contraceptive). Most RESPONSIBLE guys will take the time to ask this very simple question. If you donít know the girl too well, or donít trust her, refer to letter a. above.

Condoms are the easiest form of birth control, and one of the most reliable if used properly. You can take a condom anywhere, they are relatively easy to transport, and you donít have to worry about the girl being ďon somethingĒ
    Visit http://shop.store.yahoo.com/buyinpri...inshopcon.html for more information.

If condoms are too restrictive or de-sensitizing, you can always try several other options

ABSTINENCE: It is almost 100 percent effective in preventing pregnancy. This means no sexual intercourse. There is still a chance that a female can become pregnant if two people get too close and sperm finds its way through the fallopian tubes and to the egg. Be careful and at all times keep some clothes on.

THE PILL: It is up to 99 percent effective when taken at the same time each day. There are different types of pills. Ortho Tri-Cyclen is popular among college students because not only does it keep the babies away, but it clears up acne blemishes.

IMPLANTS: Implants are up to 99 percent effective, but there are larger risks involved with having an implant of something such as Norplant. The implant can work up to five years, costing between $500 and $900 with a $100 to $300 removal fee. Six implants are placed in the upper arm, just under the skin.

CERVICAL BARRIERS: A diaphragm is just one of the many types of rubber barriers used during intercourse to stop the flow of sperm to the cervix. The sponge and cervical cap can also be used for the same type of protection. Diaphragms can hamper nights out on the town because they reduce spontanaiety.

INJECTIONS: DEPO-PROVERA, the most common injection administered, is 99 percent effective. A shot is injected every three months by a health care professional. It costs approximately $30 to $65 per shot. For females who smoke cigarettes, this is a better option than the pill, which is not recommended for smokers.

GELS/CREAMS: A very wide array of vaginal spermicidal creams and gels are available. They all have the same active ingredient, however they can be extremely messy.

LAST RESORT:
    Well you just had to have it. You didnít have any condoms, and she wasnít on anything, but you did it anyway. There is always the ďMorning After PillĒ. This is the ďworst of allĒ methods. The morning-after pill is just a strong dose of birth control pill. The morning-after pill is a high-dose combination of the female hormones estrogen and progestin, and should only be used in an emergency situation for a woman who has had unprotected intercourse or in the case where the chosen contraception has failed. These high dosages may change the menstrual cycle and cause extremely uncomfortable side effects
    "My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

"I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain."

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."
    -Mike Tyson

mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think you've posted in the wrong forum... 99% of the guys on here have problems getting their willy wet in the first place let alone thinking about contraception.

fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fauche65 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Continued

2. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDís) Ė Most young men unfortunately never worry too much about STDís until itís too late. Itís the good old invincibility syndrome. ďItíll never happen to me.Ē STDís can not only kill your sex life, but also take your life. 99 times out of 100 STDís can be avoided if you are prepared to take precautions. I am providing photos of typical STDís as well. We males tend to be visual by nature, so seeing what can happen is probably more powerful that just reading about it.

Genital Herpes
    Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV).
    Genital herpes infection is very common and on the increase in the United States. Nationwide 45 million people aged 12 and older (1 out of 5 of the total adolescent and adult population) are infected with HSV-2.
    It is more common in women (1 out of 4) than in men (1 out of 5) possibly because male to female transmission is more efficient than female to male transmission.
    HSV-2 infection is also more common in areas of high socio-economic disadvantage, facing fundamental issues of health such as:
    ∑ access to quality health care
    ∑ poverty
    ∑ living in communities with a high
    ∑ prevalence of STDs
    ∑ illicit drug use
    The Herpes Virus
    HSV-type 1
    ∑ causes fever blisters on the mouth or face (oral herpes)
    HSV-type 2
    ∑ typically affects the genital area (genital herpes)
    Both viral types can:
    ∑ be inactive or 'silent' causing no symptoms
    ∑ cause either genital or oral infections
    ∑ cause 'outbreaks' of blisters and ulcers
    People can remain infected for life after the first initial episode
    Transmission
    Herpes is spread by direct contact including:
    Sexual contact
    ∑ Anal sex
    ∑ Oral sex
    ∑ Vaginal sex
    as well as
    ∑ Kissing
    ∑ Skin-to-skin contact which transmits HSV-1 and HSV-2
    Genital herpes
    ∑ Can be transmitted with or without the presence of sores or other symptoms
    ∑ Is often transmitted by people who do not realize infection can be passed on even when there are no symptoms
    ∑ Is often transmitted by people unaware they are infected
    Statistics
    ∑ An estimated 40 million people have genital herpes which is a chronic viral infection
    ∑ About 500,000 new people get symptomatic herpes each year
    ∑ There are even more people without symptoms
    Genital herpes infection
    ∑ has increased 30% in the U.S.
    ∑ has increased most dramatically among young white teens (12-19 years old)
    ∑ among whites is 5 times higher than 20 years ago
    ∑ is twice as likely to infect 20-29 year old adults
    Questions
    How serious is Herpes?
    Mild symptoms can be experienced with HSV-2, but often no apparent symptoms are present.
    HSV-2 may cause recurrent painful genital ulcers and can be severe in people with suppressed immune systems. Severe genital herpes frequently causes psychological and emotional stress.
    If a woman with HSV-2 is pregnant, potentially fatal infections in infants can occur. A cesarean -section delivery is usually carried out if a woman has active genital herpes at time of giving birth.

People infected with herpes may be more susceptible to HIV infection, and HIV-infected individuals may be more infectious.
    How do you know if you are infected with genital herpes?
    Many people with HSV-2 are sometimes not aware that they are infected.
    Some people infected with HSV-2 do not have lesions or may suffer only very mild, almost unnoticeable, symptoms which are sometimes mistaken for insect bites or a rash.
    Symptoms of the primary episode can be quite pronounced. The primary episode usually occurs within two weeks after the virus is transmitted and lesions usually heal within 2-4 weeks of outbreak.
    Other symptoms may include a second crop of lesions, or flu-like symptoms including:
    ∑ fever
    ∑ swollen glands
    A primary episode of genital herpes can cause several symptomatic recurrences a year (average 4 or 5). Most recurrences occur more often within the first year following the primary episode.
    Herpes simplex, a recurrent viral infection, caused by Herpes Virus hominis (HVH), is a widespread infectious agent, which is very hard to control. As well there are latent herpes associated infections.
    Symptoms
    Symptoms vary, but often most people have no noticeable symptoms.
    Early symptoms may include:
    ∑ burning sensation in the genitals
    ∑ flu-like symptoms
    ∑ lower back pain
    ∑ pain when urinating
    Small red bumps may appear in the genital area after initial symptoms, which later develop into painful blisters.
    The blisters usually:
    ∑ crust over
    ∑ form a scab
    ∑ heal
    GENITAL HERPES
    The First Outbreak
    Symptoms usually develop within 2-20 days after contact, but could continue up to 2 weeks.
    The first infection may be so mild it goes unnoticed. In other cases, the first attack causes visible sores. Subsequent recurrences of the virus may cause an outbreak of blisters.
    The virus retreats into the nerves and lies dormant. Even when there are no symptoms of herpes, transmitting the virus is still possible (asymptomatic viral shedding).
    Healing of the skin does not normally leave scarring.
    Typical Symptoms
    When it gets into skin cells the virus reproduces itself and starts to multiply, making the skin red and sensitive.
    Blisters or bumps may appear on the genital area, the blisters first opening and then healing with the regeneration of new skin tissue.

During the outbreak the infected area may:
    ∑ be painful
    ∑ burn
    ∑ itch
    ∑ tingle
    Other symptoms include:
    ∑ fever
    ∑ headache
    ∑ infection of the urethra causing a burning sensation when urinating
    ∑ muscle ache
    ∑ painful inflamed blisters which develop around the infected area
    ∑ swollen lymph glands
    ∑ vaginal or penis discharge
    The first episode is the most severe, with most episodes lasting 10-21 days. A warning sign (prodrome) such as tingling is experienced by many people in recurring outbreaks.
    Should any of these symptoms occur, consult your doctor or other health care provider immediately.
    Genital herpes should be diagnosed and treated professionally.
    Diagnosis/Testing

Diagnosis can be made by:
    Blood Test
    A blood test for herpes is available only in a few research centers.
    Microscopic Examination of Tissue Scrapings
    In this process, scrapings from lesions are stained and then examined under a microscope.
    This test is less accurate than viral cultures, as it is difficult to ascertain which type of HSV infection is present.
    One common test is called a Tzanck smear.
    ∑ Results of the tests take up to 2 weeks.
    Viral Cell Culture Test
    The test is a specific virus culture or assay for herpes virus.
    The doctor or health consultant will obtain fluid from the sores and send it to a laboratory to see if the herpes virus is present.
    A viral culture is a fluid sample taken from a lesion when it first appears. Highly accurate results can be given from a culture taken while the lesion is still in the clear blister stage, but the process takes a few days.
    The test will not work if the sores have healed.

Immune Response Tests
    These tests detect the body's immune response to the herpes virus and are slightly less reliable than viral cultures, but more reliable than tissue scrapings.
    ∑ Results can sometimes be provided in two hours.
    Other available tests:
    ∑ Antigen test
    ∑ Pap Smear
    Identifying Your Type
    Not everyone knows whether they have HSV-1 or 2 and in certain situations that information could be relevant.
    In a situation where both partners have HSV-2 both are already infected so precautions to prevent the spread of the disease are optional.
    If one partner has genital HSV-1 and the other has HSV-2, each might get infected with a second type unless precautions are used.
    Attached Images
    "My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

"I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain."

-Mike Tyson

Originally posted by mASF
    I think you've posted in the wrong forum... 99% of the guys on here have problems getting their willy wet in the first place let alone thinking about contraception.
    It's the sex forum. It belongs here.

-Mike Tyson

Continued

HSV- 1
    Diagnosing genital HSV- 1 is difficult because the infection seldom recurs. Since many people have HSV-1 orally, a finding of HSV-1 by Western blot serology (blood test) would not positively identify genital infection.
    A Western blot confirms if you have HSV-2. If you are seronegative (negative by blood test) for type 2, but positive for type 1, that gives you a strong clue as to the cause of your outbreaks, i.e. seropositive for type 1 but not type 2, with infrequent recurring genital herpes is probably genital HSV1.
    Seek immediate professional help if genital herpes is suspected. Some of the available diagnostic procedures become less reliable the longer you wait.
    CONDITIONS CONFUSED WITH HERPES
    Listed below are some other conditions sometimes mistaken for herpes:
    Bacterial or yeast infections
    · do not usually produce blistering
    Canker sores (aphthous ulcers)
    · are gray with a distinct edge
    · usually occur inside the mouth
    · usually heal within 10-14 days without treatment
    Impetigo
    · is a highly infectious bacterial disease
    · often produces crusty blisters
    · is more common among children
    Molluscum contagiosum (molluscum)
    · like herpes, molluscum is a viral infection of the skin
    · unlike herpes, molluscum produces lesions that are raised, with a central dimple
    Syphilis
    · is a bacterial infection
    · causes chancres sometimes mistaken for blisters caused by genital herpes
    Unlike genital herpes, Syphilis does not usually produce a cluster of blisters, and it usually responds well to antibiotics.
    Prevention
    Herpes is spread through:
    · anal sex
    · oral sex
    · vaginal sex
    To help prevent the spread of herpes:
    · avoid any sexual contact if you are infected
    · limit the number of sexual partners
    · use latex condoms
    · visit a local sexually transmitted disease (STD) clinic, hospital, or your doctor if you are infected
    Genital herpes infections can be spread by people with no noticeable symptoms.
    The herpes virus is also transmitted through:
    · caressing infected areas
    · kissing
    · touching
    Associated Herpes Viruses
    Herpes is a disease posing great risk to the community and is of growing public health importance. Keeping yourself informed is your best protection. The Herpes family of viruses is large.
    Human herpes viruses include:
    · Epstein-Barr Virus
    · Herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2
    · Human cytomegalovirus
    · Varicella-Zoster virus
    These viruses cause or are associated with a whole spectrum of diseases ranging from infectious mononucleosis to malignancies and mental retardation and have the ability to cause more than one kind of disease.
    Herpes Type I
    · affects the skin and mucous membranes
    · is transmitted by oral and respiratory secretions
    · produces cold sores or fever blisters
    Herpes Type II
    · is transmitted by sexual contact, with cross-infection possible from oral/genital sex
    · primarily affects the genital area
    Approximately 85% of all HV infections are sub-clinical, the others produce localized lesions and systemic reactions.
    After the first infection, a patient is susceptible to recurrent infections brought on by:
    · fever
    · heat and/or cold
    · menses
    · stress
    In recurrent infections there may be no constitutional signs and symptoms. Herpes occurs equally in males and females.
    Herpes Zoster
    Herpes Zoster (Shingles) is an acute unilateral and segmental inflammation of the dorsal root ganglia caused by infection with the herpes virus, varicella-zoster, which also causes chicken pox.
    Herpes Zoster usually occurs in adults producing:
    · localized vesicular skin lesions confined to a dermatome
    · severe neuralgic pain in peripheral areas especially the nerves arising in the inflamed root ganglia
    Prognosis
    Unless the infection spreads to the brain eventually most patients recover completely, except for possible scarring and, in corneal damage, visual impairment. However, in some cases neuralgia may persist for months or years.
    Herpes zoster results from reactivation of the varicella virus that has lain dormant in the cerebral ganglia or the ganglia of posterior nerve roots after infection from chicken pox.
    The virus is thought to multiply as it is reactivated and is neutralized by antibodies remaining from the initial infection. However, the virus continues to multiply in the ganglia, destroys the host neuron, and spreads down the sensory nerves to the skin if effective antibodies are not present.
    Herpes zoster is found primarily in adults over 50 and seldom recurs.
    Onset of herpes zoster is characterized by:
    · fever
    · malaise
    Within 2-4 days, severe deep, continuous pain may develop
    Other symptoms may include:
    · hyperesthesia (abnormally increased sensitivity to stimuli)
    · paresthesia (an abnormal or perverted sensation, such as burning or tingling due to disorder of the sensory nervous system)
    · pruritus (itching)
    This usually occurs on the trunk and occasionally on the arms and legs lasting from 1-4 weeks.
    Small red nodular skin lesions can continue to erupt on the painful areas up to 2 weeks after the first symptoms.
    Cytomegalovirus
    Infection by the cytomegalovirus (DNA, ether sensitive virus belonging to the herpes family) occurs worldwide and is transmitted by human contact.
    About 4 out of 5 people over the age of 35 have been infected with cytomegalovirus usually during childhood or early adulthood. In most of these people, the disease is so mild that it is sometimes overlooked.
    CMV infection during pregnancy can be hazardous to the fetus, possibly leading to:
    · brain damage
    · neonatal illness.
    · other birth defects
    · stillbirth
    Cytomegalovirus has been found in:
    · blood
    · breast milk
    · cervical secretions
    · feces
    · saliva
    · semen
    · urine
    · vaginal secretions
    Transmission usually occurs through contact with the infected secretions, which harbor the virus for months or even years
    Risk Groups
    Immunodeficient patients
    AIDS patients or those who have received transplanted organs are a high risk for contracting CMV infection.
    Immunodeficient patients and those receiving immunosuppressives may develop pneumonia or other secondary infections
    Recipients of blood transfusions
    Recipients of blood transfusions from donors with positive CMV antibodies are at some risk
    Cytomegalovirus is thought to be spread through the body in lymphocytes or mononuclear cells to the lungs, liver, and central nervous system where it often produces inflammatory reactions.
    The disease usually runs a self-limiting course.
    Infectious mononucleosis
    Infectious mononucleosis is an acute infectious disease caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), a member of the herpes group which usually affects young adults and children.
    Infectious mononucleosis produces:
    · an increase in lymphocytes and monocytes
    · cervical lymphodenopathy
    · development of heterophil antibodies
    · fatigue
    · fever
    · headaches
    · hepatic dysfunction
    · malaise
    · sore throat
    · temperature fluctuations
    Recovery prospects are excellent
    Other infectious diseases with symptoms similar to mononucleosis include:
    · Cervical lymphodenopathy
    · Hepatitis
    · Rubella
    · Toxoplasmosis
    Symptoms usually subside about 6-10 days after onset of the disease but may persist for weeks.
    Over 80 known viruses exist within the Herpes family, 8 of which are known to cause disease in humans, the most common being Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2.
    HSV-1 and HSV-2 look identical under the microscope, and either type can infect the mouth or genitals. HSV-1 usually occurs above the waist, and HSV-2 below the waist.

HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUSES
    Herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1)
    Herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) commonly causes herpes labialis also called:
    · cold sores
    · fever blisters
    · oral herpes
    The virus produces highly infectious open sores that crust over before healing.
    Although less probable, HSV-1 can also cause genital herpes.
    Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2)
    Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) is a contagious viral infection primarily causing genital herpes in men and women.
    Symptoms of genital herpes include:
    · bumps
    · rashes in the genital areas
    · recurrent clusters of blisters
    HSV-1 and HSV-2
    HSV-1 and HSV-2 can cause other diseases including:
    Herpes simplex encephalitis
    · a rare but potentially fatal herpetic infection of the brain
    Neonatal herpes
    · a rare but potentially severe HSV infection in a newborn
    · is caused by transmission of the virus from mother to baby during delivery
    Herpetic whitlow
    · an HSV infection of the finger
    · caused from transfer of the infection from another part of the body or from direct contact with another
    · is more prevalent amongst health care workers
    Herpes keratitis
    · an HSV infection of the eye
    · can cause blindness
    Herpes gladiatorum
    · an HSV infection, usually of the skin, acquired during wrestling
    · skin can become abraded or scraped, during a wrestling match, allowing a herpes virus to enter the body and establish an infection
    Unlike viruses such as influenza which can be transmitted through the air, herpes simplex viruses require physical contact.
    They are frequently transmitted through:
    · mouth-to-mouth contact (HSV-1)
    · genital-to-genital contact (HSV-2)
    · hand-to-genital
    · mouth-to-genital
    Herpes Viral Infection
    Some common herpes viruses and the diseases they cause are:
    Varicella-zoster virus
    · chickenpox
    · shingles
    Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1)
    · cold sores
    · fever blisters
    Herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2)
    · genital herpes
    Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)
    · mononucleosis
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this deserves to be a sticky....

Continued

HIV/AIDS
    First reported in the United States in 1981 the Aids epidemic has now infected more than 30 million people worldwide with 1 million infected in the USA. In some African countries over 20% of the population is infected. The epidemic is growing most rapidly among minority populations and is a leading killer of African-American males (six times higher in African-Americans and three times higher among Hispanics than among caucasians).
    Infection in the female population has risen, now being recognized as the fourth leading cause of death in women and one of the leading causes of death in male adults 25 - 44 years of age. More than 50% of the reported AIDS cases, in 1992, were among men with homosexual and bisexual contacts, but this percentage has been declining over the past two years, the impact on mortality being noticed in larger metropolitan areas, but is also heading towards smaller areas across America and worldwide. Anyone can be infected, it is no longer affecting just one specific portion of the population. At this time there is still no cure for HIV.
    AIDS
    Aids stands for:
    Acquired which means:
    · you were not born with the disease compared to most immune deficient conditions
    *You can only be born with AIDS if your mother had AIDS when pregnant
    Immunodeficiency which means:
    · the disease is characterized by a weakened or ineffective immune system with no resistance to infections
    Syndrome which means:
    AIDS is a combination of signs and symptoms which occur together due to the HIV infection as well as many other infections as a result of the immunodeficiency
    The definition of AIDS relates to:
    CD4+ T-cells Count:
    · Healthy adults usually have CD4+ T-cell counts of 1,000 or more
    · Aids and some HIV sufferers have less than 200 CD4+ T-cells
    Clinical Conditions
    There are over 26 clinical conditions affecting people with advanced HIV disease. These conditions are usually opportunistic infections, which can sometimes be fatal because the immune system is so damaged by HIV that it is unable to fight off certain bacteria, viruses and other microbes.
    HIV
    HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, the virus causes AIDS, and is an infection of the immune system which destroys the body's ability to fight off infections. HIV may also enter a cell then remain quiet for a long time and drug therapy only destroys the active virus. HIV infects the cells (T Lymphocytes) of the immune system weakening the entire system.
    HIV has been located in fluids such as:
    · blood
    · breast milk
    · saliva
    · semen
    · tears
    · vaginal fluids
    It appears that the disease can only be transmitted through:
    · blood
    · blood products
    · sexual fluids
    People can be infected and NOT look sick or even have AIDS but can still transmit HIV. This is a problem for drug therapy because drugs destroy the virus while it is active.
    Transmission
    The AIDS virus is transmitted from one person to another through several methods:
    · Blood or blood products
    · Mother to infant
    · Sexual contact
    · Sharing of needles or syringes
    Blood
    · Accidents in health care (i.e., needle stick or other medical instruments)
    · Ear piercing
    · Needle sharing with an infected person for any reason (IV drug needles [only minute amounts of blood are needed]
    · Receiving a blood transfusion with infected blood (blood donations in the U.S. have been screened for HIV since 1985)
    · Steroid needles
    Blood or blood products
    Prior to 1985 HIV was frequently transmitted by blood transfusions because there was no effective way to test blood for the AIDS virus.
    Contact with infected blood
    HIV was transmitted through transfusions of contaminated blood or blood components, prior to the screening of blood for HIV infection and before the introduction in 1985 of heat-treating techniques to destroy HIV in blood products. The risk of acquiring HIV from transfusions today is extremely small.
    Sexual Contact
    The virus can be spread in:
    · Artificial insemination with semen from an infected person
    · Body fluids including sperm
    · Oral sex
    The infection can be spread from unprotected sex (sex without condoms) with an infected partner, including:
    · anal intercourse
    · oral intercourse
    · vaginal intercourse
    and is spread from:
    · men to men
    · men to women
    · women to men
    · women to women
    The virus can enter the body during sex through the:
    · lining of the vagina
    · mouth
    · penis
    · rectum
    · vulva
    You are also at risk if you have another sexually transmitted disease such as:
    · Bacterial Vaginosis
    · Chlamydia
    · Gonorrhea
    · Herpes
    · Syphilis
    as you are more susceptible to acquiring HIV infection during sex with an infected partner
    HIV has been detected in the saliva of infected individuals, however, no evidence exists that the virus is spread by contact with saliva. Tests show saliva has natural compounds that inhibit the infectiousness of HIV. No evidence has been found that the virus is spread to others through saliva such as by kissing. No one knows, however, the risk of infection from so-called "deep" kissing, involving the exchange of large amounts of saliva.
    HIV has not been found to spread through:
    · feces
    · sweat
    · tears
    · urine
    Families of HIV-infected people have shown clearly that HIV is not spread through:
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

Continued

Casual Contact such as :
    ∑ biting insects such as mosquitoes or bedbugs
    ∑ sharing of bedding
    ∑ sharing of food utensils
    ∑ sharing of towels
    ∑ swimming pools
    ∑ telephones
    There is no risk of transmission through:
    ∑ Donating blood when sterile needles are used
    ∑ Embracing or cuddling
    ∑ Kissing without exchange of saliva
    ∑ Sharing utensils
    ∑ Touching an HIV infected person
    or through touching objects such as:
    ∑ clothes
    ∑ door knobs
    ∑ toilet seats
    Peri-natal
    HIV can be spread from Mother to infant during:
    ∑ Birth (Peripartum)
    ∑ Breast feeding
    ∑ Pregnancy (Intrauterine)
    Treating Pregnant Mothers
    During pregnancy or birth women can transmit HIV to their fetuses. Approximately 1/4 to 1/3 of all untreated pregnant women infected with HIV will pass the infection to their babies, but it can also be spread to babies through the breast milk of infected mothers.
    Help Factors
    ∑ Anti-HIV drugs are very effective in limiting transmission to infants but some transmission still occurs
    ∑ The risk of transmission further diminishes with a Cesarean section
    ∑ The drug AZT taken during pregnancy reduces significantly the chance of transmitting HIV to the baby
    ∑ AZT treatment of mothers combined with cesarean sectioning to deliver infants reduces infection rates to 1%
    Babies born to mothers infected with HIV:
    ∑ may or may not be infected with the virus
    ∑ share their mothers' antibodies to HIV for several months
    If these babies lack symptoms, a definitive diagnosis of HIV infection using standard antibody tests cannot be made until after 15 months of age. By this age babies are unlikely to still carry their mothers' antibodies and will have produced their own if they are infected.
    New technologies are being used to detect HIV infection in infants (3-15 months). A number of blood tests are being used to detect the virus in babies younger than 3 months.
    Symptoms
    Aids
    Opportunistic infections common in people with AIDS cause such symptoms as:
    ∑ abdominal cramps
    ∑ coma
    ∑ coughing
    ∑ difficult or painful swallowing
    ∑ extreme fatigue
    ∑ fever
    ∑ lack of coordination
    ∑ mental symptoms such as confusion and forgetfulness
    ∑ mouth ulcers in the genital region
    ∑ nausea
    ∑ pelvic inflammatory disease
    ∑ persistent or frequent yeast infections (oral or vaginal)
    ∑ persistent skin rashes or flaky skin
    ∑ seizures
    ∑ severe and persistent diarrhea
    ∑ severe headaches
    ∑ shortness of breath
    ∑ sore throat
    ∑ sweats
    ∑ swollen lymph glands
    ∑ weight loss
    ∑ vision loss
    ∑ vomiting
    as well as severe Herpes infections causing:
    ∑ anal sores
    ∑ genital sores
    ∑ mouth sores
    ∑ Shingles, a painful nerve disease
    Children with AIDS are prone to the same opportunistic infections as adults, but as well experience severe forms of bacterial infections such as:
    ∑ conjunctivitis (pink eye)
    ∑ ear infections
    ∑ tonsillitis
    ∑ delayed development or failure to thrive.
    as well as
    ∑ delayed development
    ∑ failure to thrive
    AIDS sufferers commonly develop various cancers caused by viruses such as:
    ∑ Cervical Cancer
    ∑ Kaposi's Sarcoma
    as well as
    Cancers of the immune system (lymphomas) which are more aggressive and difficult to treat in AIDS sufferers and which appear in light-skinned people as:
    ∑ round brown, reddish or purple spots which develop in the skin or in the mouth
    In dark-skinned people:
    ∑ the spots are more pigmented
    People with AIDS may experience phases of intense life-threatening illness followed by phases of normal functioning. However, many people are too debilitated by the symptoms of AIDS to hold steady employment or do household chores.
    Less than 50 people first infected with HIV over 10 years ago have not developed symptoms of AIDS.
    Studies are being undertaken to determine the causes for this, such as:
    ∑ Genetic make-up which may protect them from the effects of HIV
    ∑ Particular immune system characteristics
    ∑ Whether the infection was a less aggressive strain of the virus
    AIDS can lay dormant until years after infection, and in untreated cases the average time for the disease to develop is 10 years or more.
    HIV infection is also associated with an acute illness in most infected persons. This illness, called acute HIV infection begins within 1-3 weeks of exposure, and usually involves a combination of symptoms.
    ∑ HIV present in large quantities in genital secretions
    ∑ Symptoms are often mistaken for those of other viral infection and are very infectious during this period
    ∑ Symptoms may not surface for years after HIV first enters the body in adults, or within 2 years in children born with HIV
    Period of asymptomatic infection is highly variable with some people:
    ∑ beginning symptoms within a few months
    ∑ having no symptoms for 10 years or more
    ∑ having symptoms resolve themselves within 1-3 weeks
    During the asymptomatic period HIV actively multiplies infecting and killing immune system cells causing:
    ∑ A decline in blood levels of CD4+ T cells (T4 cells), the immune system's main infection fighters
    ∑ Cells to be disabled or destroyed by the virus without causing symptom
    Stages of HIV Infection
    Acute HIV Syndrome -
    First stage seroconversion
    ∑ virus rapidly spreads to organs, especially the lymphoid tissues
    ∑ HIV virus not very aggressive in causing diseases or severe symptoms
    Asymptomatic State
    ∑ infection is latent
    ∑ virus starts to grow and multiply in the lymph nodes
    Symptomatic Disease/AIDS -
    ∑ Viremia (spread of virus in the blood)
    ∑ Loss of immune system, mainly due to infection of CD4+ T-Lymphocytes
    End stage Disease -
    ∑ immune system collapses
    ∑ virus continues to slowly destroy the Immune System for up to 10 years
    ∑ usually an opportunistic infection is the cause of death
    Conditions relating to HIV
    Viral infections
    ∑ Herpes Simplex
    ∑ Human papillomavirus
    ∑ Molluscum Contagiosum
    ∑ Varicella zoster
    Fungal infections
    ∑ Candidiasis
    ∑ Dermatophyte infections
    ∑ Pityrosporum Folliculitis
    Inflammatory Conditions
    ∑ Eczema
    ∑ Psoriasis
    ∑ Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
    Malignancies
    ∑ Kaposi's sarcoma
    ∑ Lymphomas
    Others
    ∑ Bacillary angiomatosis
    ∑ Drug eruptions
    ∑ Non-specific e.g. hair, nail changes
    ∑ Nonspecific folliculitis
    ∑ Scabies
    Last edited by fauche65; 04-06-2004 at 11:07 AM.

-Mike Tyson

Diagnosis
    The AIDS test is a test that measures the immune response to HIV, consisting of antibodies that are generated in response to the infection.
    Standard AIDS Test
    The Standard AIDS Test measures antibodies. These take time to develop, so in the very early stages of infection there may be a negative antibody test even though the person can be infected
    Under these circumstances HIV infection can be checked by measuring the virus in the blood using either:
    ∑ a p24 antigen test (available through health care professionals)
    ∑ a viral load assay
    Tests should be carried out on:
    ∑ anyone who had a blood transfusion before 1985
    ∑ anyone who has had unprotected sex with an infected person
    ∑ infants of infected mothers
    HIV
    The standard blood test for HIV is negative in persons with acute HIV infection, so a special blood test has to be used if this diagnosis is suspected.
    There are two tests to diagnose acute HIV infection:
    ∑ HIV viral load
    ∑ HIV p24 antigen test (both available through health care professionals)
    Tests should be carried out:
    On persons who have had a known exposure to the infection through:
    ∑ sharing needles
    ∑ unprotected sex
    and on persons
    ∑ who have symptoms of acute HIV infection
    Standard blood test becomes positive about 4-6 weeks after infection. HIV is mainly detected by testing a blood sample for the:
    ∑ presence of antibodies (disease-fighting proteins) to HIV
    HIV antibodies generally do not reach detectable levels until 1-3 months following infection, sometimes taking up to 6 months to be generated in large enough quantities to show up in standard blood tests
    HIV testing is also carried out on samples of:
    ∑ saliva
    ∑ urine
    Early testing for HIV infection should be carried out as soon as antibodies to the virus develop to enable:
    ∑ Appropriate treatment to be received when they are most able to combat HIV
    ∑ The emergence of certain opportunistic infections to be prevented
    ∑ HIV-infected people to be alerted
    ∑ High-risk behaviors that could spread HIV to others to be avoided
    HIV testing and counseling are available in most doctors' offices or health clinics. Individuals can be tested anonymously at many sites if they have particular concerns about confidentiality. In addition, blood samples for anonymous HIV testing may now be collected at home. Home-based test kits are available by telephone order or over the counter at pharmacies.
    Two different types of antibody tests are used to diagnose HIV infection:
    ∑ ELISA
    ∑ Western Blot
    If a person is highly likely to be infected with HIV and yet both tests are negative, a doctor may test for the presence of HIV itself in the blood, with a repeat antibody testing at a later date, when antibodies to HIV are more likely to have developed.
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

Continued

Chlamydia
    Chlamydia is actually a group of different infections caused by different strains of the Chlamydia bacterium:
    ∑ Chlamydia pneumonia causes a type of walking pneumonia
    ∑ Chlamydia psittaci causes a type of pneumonia caused by birds
    ∑ Chlamydia trachomatis causes various sexually transmitted diseases
    Chlamydia trachomatis is currently one of the most common and widespread bacterial STDs in the United States. It is estimated that more than 4 million people are infected each year. Rates of Chlamydia in the United States are highest in the West and Midwest, with Missouri having above average numbers.
    As many as 1 in 10 adolescent girls tested for Chlamydia is infected.
    Teenage girls have the highest rates of Chlamydial infection regardless of demographics or location:
    ∑ 15-19 year old girls 46% of infections
    ∑ 20-24 year old women 33% of infections
    Chlamydial infection is widespread geographically and highly prevalent among these economically disadvantaged young women between 16 and 24 years old.
    'In Australia in the Kimberly area Australian Aboriginal children as young as 10 to 12 are being diagnosed with Chlamydia' (SBS Dateline)
    People infected with Chlamydia often have no symptoms therefore are often unaware they are infected and may not seek professional health care.
    Approximately:
    ∑ 50% of men
    ∑ 75% of women
    Chlamydial Infection
    Chlamydial infection is a curable sexually transmitted disease (STD), which can be transmitted
    ∑ during oral, vaginal, or anal sex with an infected partner
    ∑ from a mother to her newborn baby during delivery
    When diagnosed, Chlamydia can be easily treated and cured. Untreated, Chlamydia can cause serious long and short term health problems in men and women as well as in newborn babies of infected mothers, including pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which can cause:
    ∑ Infertility
    ∑ Tubal pregnancy (which can sometimes be fatal)
    Chlamydia may also result in problems for the newborn such as:
    ∑ neonatal conjunctivitis
    ∑ pneumonia
    SYMPTOMS
    Asymptomatic
    It is called Asymptomatic if there are no symptoms
    ∑ In the beginning Chlamydia may not make you feel anything so you may not even know you have it
    ∑ It can just come and go
    Those who do notice that they have this infection will have certain symptoms for weeks or months, depending on the severity of the infection and whether treatment was undertaken early, or not at all. But, as it gets worse, you will begin to experience different symptoms
    In Pre-puberty Girls
    ∑ Vaginal discharge and odor (Vaginitis)
    In Post-puberty Girls
    ∑ Discharge (off-white) and odor which comes from the cervix being infected
    In Women
    Chlamydia is often silent in women, with up to 90% of women asymptomatic. Women can carry the bacteria for months or even years without knowing it. This makes screening very important.
    Symptoms can start to occur within 3 weeks after getting the infection and include the following:
    ∑ Constant lower abdominal pain
    ∑ Mild, milky or yellow mucus-like vaginal discharge
    ∑ Nausea and fever
    ∑ Pain during urination
    ∑ Pain during sexual intercourse
    ∑ Spotting between periods
    Chlamydia can also lead to:
    Cervicitis which is inflammation of the cervix.
    ∑ 5-13% of the women in the U.S. who get Chlamydia get cervicitis.
    Salpingitis which is inflammation of the fallopian tubes
    Ectopic Pregnancy
    If a pregnant woman has Chlamydia trachomatis the risk of an Ectopic pregnancy is much higher. This is where the fetus does not grow in the womb but in the ectopic tubes.
    Chlamydia can silently linger for months without symptoms and the infection may move inside the body if it is not treated, where it may cause:
    ∑ Epidydimitis in men
    ∑ Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
    Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) causes:
    ∑ infertility
    ∑ chronic pain
    ∑ even death
    In men
    Chlamydia causes something called NON-SPECIFIC URETHRITIS (NSU) which can produce symptoms such as:
    ∑ Burning on urination (non-gonoccocal urethritis (NGU))
    ∑ Groin pain and swelling (Epididymitis)
    ∑ Irritation around opening of the penis
    ∑ Mild, sticky, milky or mucus-like discharge from penis
    ∑ Pain when urinating
    ∑ Swollen testes (which if not treated can lead to infertility)
    ∑ Testicular pain
    Symptoms may seem to "come and go"
    In babies
    ∑ 1/4 of babies passing down the infected birth canal will get Chlamydia Pneumonia
    ∑ 1/2 of all babies born to infected women after delivery through the birth canal will develop Chlamydial Conjunctivitis (pink eye) a week after birth
    ∑ In severe cases blindness may occur
    ∑ The bacteria can be easily passed to the developing child within the uterus
    ∑ The child may have respiratory diseases for a long time if not treated
    Other conditions
    ∑ The infection can occur in the Pharynx (throat) from oral-genital contact
    ∑ The infection can be spread to the eyes causing inflammation of the lining of the eye (pink eye)
    ∑ In tropical climates, a particular strain of C. trachomatis causes an STD called Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) which can get into the skin through tiny cuts.
    After months or years it can spread to other lymph nodes causing:
    ∑ Genital problems
    ∑ Pain
    ∑ Proctitis (inflamed rectum)
    ∑ Skin breakdown (ulceration)
    ∑ Swelling
    TRANSMISSION
    The bacteria causing the infection is transmitted by direct person-to-person contact through:
    ∑ Blood
    ∑ Passing it to a baby during birth
    ∑ Semen from the penis
    ∑ Touching eyes when infected
    ∑ Vaginal fluid
    Risk Groups
    ∑ Babies (from infected mothers)
    ∑ Sexually active people, regardless of their sexual preference
    ∑ Sexually active teenagers (about 45%)
    DIAGNOSIS
    If you have certain symptoms or feel differently to how you normally feel and have been with an infected person, go to a doctor for confirmation.
    Chlamydial infection can be confused with Gonorrhea because the symptoms of both diseases are similar and in some situations they occur together.
    Laboratory Tests
    A sample of the patient's genital secretions is tested in a laboratory using one of a wide variety of quick and inexpensive laboratory tests
    Culture
    Growing the organism in specialized tissue culture is one of the most definitive tests.
    These tests are:
    ∑ Difficult to do
    ∑ Expensive
    Test results not available for 3-7 days
    DNA amplification
    A process called DNA amplification is used to detect the genes of the organisms in genital secretions (urine). This method does not require an invasive sample, pelvic examination or swabbing of the penis
    These tests are:
    ∑ Less expensive
    ∑ More rapid
    ∑ Performed during a routine checkup
    ∑ Slightly less accurate
    Results available within 24 hours
    Amplicor Chlamydia Trachomatis Test
    Recently, a new chlamydia test became available called Amplicor Chlamydia Trachomatis Test, which is carried out using:
    ∑ A sample of a man's urine
    ∑ A swab from a woman's cervix or urethra
    Results are available within 4 hours and not 3-7 days
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

Continued

PREVENTION
    Due to lack of symptoms people who are infected with Chlamydia may unknowingly infect their sex partners.
    If you are sexually active, you can lower your risk by following these guidelines:
    Abstinence is the only way to be 100% sure of protection from Chlamydia and other sexually transmitted diseases
    Drugs reduce your ability to make sensible decisions, such a:
    ∑ becoming sexually intimate when drinking alcohol and/or taking drugs
    Condoms or diaphragms should be used during sexual intercourse:
    ∑ anal
    ∑ oral
    ∑ vaginal
    Form a monogamous relationship
    ∑ be tested before you have sex
    ∑ both partners are faithful
    Limit your number of sexual partners
    ∑ risk increases as number of partners increases
    Persons who have more than one sex partner, especially women under 25, should be tested regularly
    Regular check-ups for STD's
    ∑ do not wait for symptoms to appear
    ∑ testing should be part of your regular examination
    Recommendations
    ∑ Annual screening of all sexually active females under 20 years of age
    ∑ Pregnant women should be tested
    ∑ Women with infection of the cervix should be tested
    Screening of women over 20 with one or more risk factors for Chlamydia:
    ∑ Diaphragm contraception
    ∑ Lack of condom
    ∑ Multiple sex partners
    ∑ New sex partner
    TREATMENT
    Chlamydia can be in your body for a very long time unless treated with antibiotics. Usually this consists of a 7-10 day treatment program.
    A number of antibiotics are used to treat Chlamydial infections including:
    ∑ Amoxicillin
    ∑ Azithromycin (one-day course)
    ∑ Doxycycline (seven day course) *
    ∑ Erythromycin *
    ∑ Tetracycline (some people are allergic to the drug)
    ∑ Ofloxacin
    * able to be used during pregnancy
    Note
    ∑ Penicillin is not effective against Chlamydial infections
    ∑ The prescribed medication should be taken, even after symptoms disappear, until advised by your health practitioner
    ∑ All sexual partners of a person with Chlamydial infection need to be evaluated and treated to prevent re-infection
    Screening and treatment of Chlamydia:
    ∑ decreases the incidence of complications, such as Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
    ∑ reduces the prevalence of lower genital tract infection
    Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
    If Chlamydia is untreated up to 40% of women with the infection will develop Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), a serious infection of the reproductive organs.
    Each year up to 1 million women in the United States develop Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) and of those:
    ∑ 18% will experience debilitating, chronic pelvic pain and discomfort
    ∑ 20% will become infertile
    ∑ an estimated 100,000 women will become infertile
    As many as half of all cases of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) may be due to Chlamydial infection, often without symptoms, producing scarring of the fallopian tubes which can:
    ∑ block the tubes and prevent fertilization occurring
    ∑ interfere with the passage of the fertilized egg down into the uterus causing the egg to implant in the fallopian tube (ectopic or tubal pregnancy)
    ∑ threaten the life of the mother and fetus
    Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is the most common cause of pregnancy-related death among poor teenagers in the inner cites and rural areas of the United States
    EFFECTS
    Complications
    When treated early, there are no long term consequences of Chlamydia. Serious complications can result however when left untreated.
    In men
    Long term complications may include:
    ∑ Epididymitis - an inflammation of the testicles that can cause sterility
    ∑ Prostatitis - an infection of the prostate gland
    ∑ Reiter's Syndrome - an autoimmune, arthritis-like condition
    ∑ Sterility
    In women
    Long term complication may include:
    Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
    ∑ an infection that spreads from the vagina and cervix to the the lining of the uterus and fallopian tubes and can lead to sterility
    Perihepatitis
    ∑ an infection around the liver
    Reiter's Syndrome
    ∑ an automimmune, arthritis-like condition
    Sterility
    Long term complication in infants may include:
    ∑ Blindness
    ∑ Ear infections
    ∑ Eye infections
    ∑ Pneumonia
    ∑ Death
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BodyPoints: 10355
    LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalOnGuitarZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LethalOnGuitarZ's BodySpace

Thumbs up

I'm guessing you've got more to write, but sticky definately...

Originally posted by LethalOnGuitarZ
    I'm guessing you've got more to write, but sticky definately...
    Lots more to write. The pics are the killer though. Never want my wang to end up like that.
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

Syphilis
    Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by a bacterium (Treponema pallidum). The initial infection causes an ulcer at the site of infection.

Syphilis, once virtually untreatable, can nowadays be effectively diagnosed and treated with antibiotic therapy.

Early symptoms of syphilis are often very mild, and treatment is often not sought when first infected. Syphilis increases the risk of transmitting and receiving the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Over time, the bacteria moves throughout the body, causing damage to many organs.

The disease is divided into four stages:

Primary

Secondary

Latent

Tertiary (late)

An untreated infected person may infect others during the first 2 stages (1-2 years).

Even though untreated syphilis is not contagious in the late stage serious complications can occur:

blindness

mental disorders

neurological problems

serious heart abnormalities

death

In the fight against the spread of syphilis research is being carried out to find a vaccine and to study the effects the various surface components of the syphilis bacterium have on the immune system.

The genome of the bacterium has now been sequenced which will be invaluable in diagnosing, treating and vaccinating against syphilis.
    Transmission
    In an infected person the bacterium spreads from the initial ulcer to the skin or mucous membranes of:

the anus of a sexual partner

the genital area

the mouth

The bacterium can pass through broken skin on parts of the body.

The syphilis bacterium is very fragile and infection is usually spread by

an infected pregnant woman who can pass the bacterium to her unborn baby, which can result in the child being born with serious mental and physical problems

sexual contact
    Symptoms
    Primary syphilis

First stage

An ulcer (a chancre ["shan-ker"]) appears within 10 days to 3 months after exposure, but usually within 2-6 weeks

The chancre may be painless and can remain undetected inside the body, so may go unnoticed

The chancre usually appears on the part of the body exposed to the partner’s ulcer, such as:

the anus

the cervix

the lips

the penis

the tongue

the vagina

the vulva

other parts of the body

These usually disappear within a few weeks whether treated or not. If left untreated during the primary stage, about one-third will continue on to chronic stages.

Secondary syphilis

The most common symptoms include:

a rash of flat, red lesions over the whole body (including the palms of the hands and soles of the feet)

fever

swollen glands

broad-based papules (lumps or warts) in warm, moist sites

mucous patches or snail-track ulcers in the mouth, appearing from 3-6 weeks after the chancre develops

Active bacteria are present in the sores, so physical contact (sexual or nonsexual) with the broken skin of an infected person is not recommended as transmission of the disease is possible.

After several weeks or months the rash seems to heal itself.

Other symptoms such as:

fatigue

headache

mild fever

patchy hair loss

sore throat

swollen lymph glands throughout the body

also may occur but will usually disappear without treatment.

The secondary stage of secondary syphilis appears 2-4 months after infection, lasting several weeks and often recurring in the following 2 years and can come and go over the next1-2 years.

Latent stage syphilis

A stage of infection caused by T. pallidum in which organisms persist in the infected person's body without causing symptoms or signs.

Latent syphilis is subdivided into:

Early

initial infection occurring within the previous 12 months

Late

initial infection has occurred greater than 1 year previously)

Unknown categories

based on the duration of infection

no evidence of having acquired the disease within the preceding 12 months

Tertiary (Late) syphilis

A minority (up to 30%) of individuals with untreated syphilis may develop tertiary syphilis with lesions many years after the initial infection.

The lesions can be benign, causing no serious disability, or they may involve the:

brain

eyes

nervous system

joints

spinal cord (neurosyphilis)

as well as

heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular syphilis), producing severe complications resulting in :

blindness

heart disease

mental illness

other neurological problems

death

Some syphilis cases (especially latent or late stages), need to have a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) to check for infection of the nervous system.

Other clinical signs of syphilis (late) include:

Inflammatory lesions of the:

bones

cardiovascular system

skin

Occasionally other areas of the body may be affected such as:

abdominal organs

eyes

lymph nodes

mouth

reproductive organs

upper and lower respiratory tracts

Late syphilis usually becomes apparent after 15-30 years of untreated infection.

Neuro-syphilis

The bacteria often invades the central nervous system during the early stages of infection. Approximately 3-7% of persons with untreated syphilis develop neuro-syphilis.

Some people never develop any symptoms, some experience headache, stiff neck, and fever, resulting from inflammation of the lining of the brain and others develop seizures.

Blood vessels affected by the bacteria can result in symptoms similar to a stroke:

numbness

visual complaints

weakness

It has been known to take up to 20 years to develop neuro-syphilis. Neuro-syphilis is difficult to treat especially for those with HIV infection. Elevated CSF protein or leukocyte count in the absence of other known causes of these abnormalities may occur.

The widespread use of antibiotics makes modern-day syphilis harder to detect as there may be no genital symptoms, or any symptoms of secondary syphilis.

Effects of Syphilis in Pregnant Women

An untreated pregnant woman with active syphilis will pass the infection to her unborn child:

about 25% will have stillbirth or neonatal death

40-70% will have syphilis-infected babies

Hepatitis screening should be done as well. A fetal death taking place after a 20-week gestation or if the fetus weighs more than 500gms with an untreated mother at delivery is classified as a syphilitic stillbirth.

Babies with congenital syphilis can have symptoms at birth, but symptoms can develop two weeks to three months later, including:

anemia

fever

rashes

skin sores*

swollen liver and spleen

various deformities

weak/hoarse crying sounds

yellowish skin (jaundice)

*The moist sores of congenital syphilis are infectious.

When infected infants become older children and teenagers, late-stage syphilis symptoms may occur, including damage to:

bones

brain

eyes

ears

teeth

The rise in infant syphilis morbidity (death) has become a public health concern that warrants attention.
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

Continued

Diagnosis
    Because its early symptoms are similar to many other conditions people who are sexually active should consult a doctor about any unusual rash or sore in the genital area.
    Three methods may be used in diagnosis of syphilis:
    -Blood tests
    -Microscopic identification of syphilis bacteria
    -Recognition of the signs and symptoms during normal medical consultation

Bacteria Identification
    A surface scraping from the ulcer or chancre is taken and examined under a special 'darkfield' microscope to detect the organism itself.
    Accurate clinical diagnosis in the newborn is possible only with positive 'darkfield' findings from skin lesions or placenta, or congenital syphilis classical signs seen on examination.
    Cord blood should not be used for infant serologic testing because the high incidence of false positives and false negatives is high.

Blood Tests
    Evidence of infection is given. False-negative results which do not show signs of infection despite its presence can appear for up to 3 months after infection. False-positive tests also occur, therefore, two blood tests are normally used.

t is sometimes difficult to interpret blood tests for syphilis so repeated tests are often necessary to confirm the diagnosis.

The blood-screening tests most often used are:

RPR (rapid plasma reagin) test

VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory) test

False-positive results showing signs of infection when it is not present occur in people with:

autoimmune disorders

certain viral infections

other condition

A confirmatory blood test is carried out when the initial test is positive, such as:

The fluorescent treponemal antibody-absorption (FTA-ABS) test (70-90% accuracy)

T. pallidum hemagglutination assay (TPHA) test

Syphilis antibodies (proteins made by a person's immune system to fight infection) can be detected. These antibodies do not protect against syphilis infection in a previously infected person because once antibodies are formed, they remain in the body for many years.

It is hoped that a diagnostic test that does not require a blood sample can be produced. Tests are being carried out on saliva and urine to see if they produce comparable results to blood.
    Treatment

Syphilis is treated with penicillin, usually administered by injection. A person no longer usually transmits syphilis 24 hours after beginning treatment.

Some people, however, do not respond to the usual doses of penicillin, therefore, it is important that people being treated for syphilis have periodic blood tests to check that the bacteria has been completely destroyed. Persons with neuro-syphilis may need to be retested for up to 2 years after treatment.

People with an allergic reaction to penicillin should consult their doctor for appropriate antibiotic advice. Safe, effective, single-dose oral antibiotic treatment for syphilis is being sought for people who are allergic to penicillin (10% of population).

Proper treatment in all stages of the disease will cure the disease, but in late syphilis, damage already done to body organs cannot be reversed.

The serology or treatment of infected pregnant women under certain conditions may present unusual signs. HIV positive persons may have unusual syphilitic infections often with central nervous system involvement.

Treatment failures although rare do happen with subsequent advancing to neuro-syphilis, because of an impaired cellular or hormonal immune response in the HIV infected person leading to an altered presentation of syphilis (Seronegative secondary syphilis).

Repeated blood tests are necessary for at least a year after treatment to monitor possible treatment failure. People who have had tertiary syphilis should be followed up for many years.
    Prevention

During the active stages of infection open sores may be visible and infectious. Any contact with infected sores, infected tissues and body fluids must be avoided to prevent spread of the disease.

Methods of prevention include:

screening and treatment of infected individuals, or secondary prevention, is needed to halt advanced stages.

using condoms during sex

Testing and treatment early in pregnancy as a routine part of prenatal care is the best way to prevent congenital syphilis in infants. Health personnel working with the newborn should be aware of cases and notify the appropriate authorities, within 72 hours of discovery, who will give care and follow-up treatment.

Early detection and treatment of syphilis is essential in order to have a significant impact on slowing the occurrence of this potentially fatal disease.
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

www.525.com - rock radio trevman's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3411
    trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit trevman's BodySpace
    1. Deff should be sticky
    2. the title's all wrong 'READ BEFORE DOING THE DEED'... more like 'READ AND NEVER WANT TO DO THE DEED'

Continued

HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS (HPV)/GENITAL WARTS

There are more than 100, mostly harmless, types of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), including some which:

cause changes in cells (these types increase the risk of cervical and certain other cancers)
    cause genital warts
    seem to have no harmful effect at all
    Some HPVs cause common skin warts such as:

butcher's warts

common hand warts

juvenile warts

plantar warts on the feet

These types of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) do not cause genital warts.

About 30 types of Human Papilloma Virus are spread through sexual contact and can infect the genital area:

anus

cervix

penis

rectum

scrotum

vagina

vulva

Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is a viral infection of the skin and is sometimes also called

anogenital warts

condylomata acuminata

genital warts

venereal warts

It causes growths of skin-colored, cauliflower-like masses of various sizes and shapes.

It is thought there are more cases of genital Human papilloma Virus (HPV) infection than any other STD in the United States, infecting from 3-28% of the population, with up to 5 million new cases reported every year.
    Symptoms

Human papilloma Virus (HPV) lives in skin cells and may be confined to an early isolated outbreak or may be located internally in the:

rectum
    throat
    urethra
    vagina
    Symptoms may occur several weeks to months after being exposed to Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and include:

Itching or burning around the sex organs

Painless growths in either sex usually on damp or moist surfaces of the body beginning as tiny, soft pink or red spots

Spots develop into small, white/yellow/gray bumpy warts on the sex organs and anus

Warts can grow quickly into irregularly shaped cauliflower-like masses
    In women

Vaginal sex may lead to warts:

on the cervix

on the opening (cervix) to the womb (uterus)

on the outside and inside of the vagina

on the vulva

Most women recover from HPV infections with no health problems at all and many women will develop a natural immunity against different types of HPVs.

It is still not known why some women develop:
    cervical cancer
    long-term HPV infection
    pre-cancerous abnormal cell changes

In men
    Genital warts are less common, however, warts can occur on the:
    Scrotum (the sac that holds the testicles)
    tip or shaft of the penis

In men and women

Anal sex can cause warts:

on, in or around the anus and rectum

Oral sex can cause warts in the :

mouth

throat

Symptoms include:

bleeding
    difficulty in swallowing (if in the mouth or throat)
    difficulty in urination (if in the urethra, penis or vagina)
    localized discomfort and pain
    You should see a health professional immediately if any of the following occurs:

bleeding or skin changes around the genitals

contact with an infected person

unusual growths or bumps

Note

The longer HPV warts are allowed to grow, the more persistent they become and untreated genital warts can eventually spread, grow, and multiply into large clusters causing health complications
    Sometimes people who are infected with HPV do not develop the warts for many years
    Transmission

The rate of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection is increasing due to:

changes in sexual behavior

more young people having sex at an earlier age

an increase in multiple sex partners among sexually active people

Genital warts are very contagious and about two-thirds of people who have sexual contact with an infected partner will usually develop warts within three months of contact

Both men and women are equally susceptible to infection and it occurs most frequently in persons aged 15-40.

Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is spread:

by people who are infected but who have no symptoms and unknowingly transmit HPV to others

by touching the genitals of someone during vaginal, anal and oral sex with an infected partner

to a baby during childbirth if the mother has the virus

Very rarely:

children can get it while being bathed or changed

genital warts develop in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sex with an infected person

people can be born with the infection

Warts

can disappear on their own

stay unchanged

grow and spread

can return, sometimes after several months because the virus lies dormant in skin cells

can require multiple treatments
    Diagnosis

Culture or Biopsy
    A culture or biopsy of the abnormal tissue is taken and sent to the laboratory for microscopic analysis, where a health professional may recognize the classic-shape of the growths

Identification of some invisible warts can be carried out by applying vinegar (acetic acid) to suspected areas of genital tissue, in which the solution causes infected areas to whiten making them more visible
    Pap Smears

In a Pap Smear cells scraped from the cervix are examined under a microscope to determine:

if there are cancerous cells
    if there is a cervical HPV infection
    infections and inflammations of the cervix
    thinning of the cervical tissue from lack of estrogen
    If the Pap smear is abnormal there may be an HPV infection and a medical examination is needed to look for and treat any cervical problems.

Unless you have genital warts or have had abnormal Pap test results, you won't be able to tell you have HPV
    If cancer is found your health professional will put you in touch with a gynecological oncologist
    Colposcopy

A procedure called colposcopy can be performed using a magnifying instrument to take a closer look at cervical and vaginal tissue

Hybrid Capture II¬ģ

Hybrid Capture II¬ģ is a new type of test used to find very small amounts of HPV in fluid or tissue samples
    Treatment

At this point in time there is no permanent cure for Human Papilloma Virus and it often comes back due to infection of nearby skin. Depending on factors such as the size and location of the genital warts several methods of treatment are available.

Your health professional will advise you of all your options and depending on the diagnosis you may need to:

Have a colposcopy and biopsy
    Repeat the pap smear test
    Treat the cervix with antibiotic cream
    Moderate to severe pre-cancerous growths require colposcopy and biopsy and destruction of infected cells may be carried out using any of the following procedures:

cryotherapy
    electrocautery
    laser surgery
    Treatment consists of:

Cyrotherapy

cervical or intravaginal warts are usually treated with freezing
    freezing the growths with liquid nitrogen
    Electrocautery

a 0.5 percent podofilox solution applied to the affected area but not washed off
    burning the growths off with a potent acid, such as trichloracetic acid, applied undiluted to the infected area and washed off several hours later
    use of a a blistering agent, such as 20% podophyllin solution (made from rainforest beetles) applied to the affected area and washed off later
    Laser surgery

destruction of the growths with laser surgery
    surgically removing the infected area
    Immune response modifiers

A new class of drugs called immune response modifiers are being used to fight off the genital warts

A 5 percent 5-fluorouracil cream
    Aldara (Imiquimod) Cream is available by doctor's prescription only but can be applied to the affected area 3 times a week
    Note

Aldara is for the treatment of visible warts on the :
    genitals
    peri-anal area
    and not for treatment of:

cervical warts
    intravaginal warts
    Interferon

The antiviral drug alpha interferon injected directly into the warts has been used to treat warts that have returned after removal using other traditional methods.

Studies show that:

a second course of injections of the drug was needed by some patients
    the drug does not cure the disease
    the drug does not reduce the rate of recurrence
    the drug eliminated the warts in about half the patients
    the drug is expensive
    All three procedures can be done in your health professional's clinic with local anesthetic

Caution

If you are pregnant, you should not use:

5-fluorouracil cream
    podofilox
    podophyllin
    because they are absorbed by the skin and may cause birth defects

Note
    Never use over the counter cures for warts near the genitals as severe irritation can occur
    Prevention

If warts are visible in the genital area, sexual contact should be avoided until the warts are treated
    People who have many sexual partners put themselves at higher risk for genital warts
    Prevention may be possible by:

Abstinence
    Infected skin being covered to prevent skin to skin transmission
    Correct use of male latex condoms to prevent transmission of the virus from one person to the next
    Having regular pap smears to look for cervical problems if women are sexually active
    Limiting your sexual contact to a single, uninfected partner
    Help Factors

A woman can lower her risk of cervical cancer by:

avoiding cigarette smoking
    avoiding the use of oral contraceptives
    practicing abstinence
    practicing sex play that does not include vaginal intercourse
    undergoing regular Pap tests
    using condoms
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

BlackAvenger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And when in doubt RUN!!

Continued

Gonorrhea Gonococcal Infection (clap, drip)

Gonorrhea is:
    -an infection that is spread through sexual contact with another person
    -caused by a bacterium, Neisseria gonorrhoeae
    -second only to Chlamydial infections in the number of reported cases.

The Gonorrhea germs are found in the mucous areas of the body:
    Genital tract
    Penis
    Rectum
    Throat
    Vagina
    In women
    The opening (cervix) to the womb (uterus) from the birth canal is the first place of infection
    The disease can spread into the womb and fallopian tubes, resulting in Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) which can cause infertility in up to 10% of infected women and tubal (ectopic) pregnancy

Risk Groups
    -Any person who is sexually active can be infected with Gonorrhea
    -Common among younger people, ages 15-30, who have multiple sex partners
    -Increases in Gonorrhea have been found among men who have sex with men
    -Occurs more frequently in urban areas than in rural areas

It is the most common reportable sexually transmitted infection in the United States, with an estimated 800,000 cases of Gonorrhea reported annually
    Transmission of Gonorrhea

Gonorrhea is spread
    -Through sexual contact including:
    -penis to vagina (infection rate for males 30-50%, females 60-90%)
    -penis to mouth,
    -penis to rectum
    -mouth to vagina
    -From mother to child as the child passes through the birth canal during delivery causing:
    -eye infections
    -In children, usually due to sexual abuse it is found in the:
    genital tract
    mouth
    rectum
    Other Risk Factors

An infected person can spread the infection to another area of their body by touching the infected area and transferring the excretions
    Clothing or wash cloths of infected people can spread the infection
    Symptoms of Gonorrhea
    In Men:
    -Creamy or green, pus-like discharge from the penis
    -Painful urination (burning sensation)
    -Testicular pain
    In Women:
    -Bleeding between periods
    -Creamy or green, pus-like or bloody vaginal discharge
    -Excessive bleeding during menstrual period
    -Irritation of the vulva
    -Lower abdominal pain
    -Painful intercourse
    -Painful urination (burning sensation)
    -Rectal infection
    -Throat infection
    Rectal infection:
    -Constipation
    -Creamy, pus-like discharge
    -Itching
    -Painful bowel movement with blood in feces
    -Rectal bleeding
    Symptoms usually appear 2-7 days after infection in males, but it can sometimes take up to 30 days for symptoms to appear.

Often there are no symptoms at all in:
    10-15 % of men
    80% of women
    People with no symptoms are at risk of developing complications from Gonorrhea and can unknowingly spread the infection.
    From the time of infection gonorrhea can be spread and will continue to be spread until properly treated.
    Past infection does not make a person immune to gonorrhea and previous infections with Gonorrhea may allow complications to occur more rapidly and increase your risk of getting HIV.
    [b]Long term complications[b]
    In Men
    -Epididymitis
    an inflammation of the testicles that can cause sterility

In Women
    -Abscesses
    -Ectopic pregnancy
    a pregnancy outside of the uterus
    -Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
    an ascending infection that spreads from the vagina and cervix to the uterus and fallopian tubes, which can lead to sterility
    -Perihepatitis
    an infection around the liver
    -Sterility
    In newborns
    -Gonorrhea can be transmitted to newborns
    Diagnosis of Gonorrhea
    Many doctors prefer to use more than one test to increase the chance of an accurate diagnosis. There are three laboratory techniques usually used to diagnose Gonorrhea:
    -Staining Biological Samples
    Staining biological samples directly for the bacterium is carried out by placing on a slide a sample of the discharge from the penis or cervix and staining it with a dye
    The doctor can usually give you the test results during the consultation
    This test is more accurate for men than women, as only 1 in 2 women with the infection have a positive stain
    -Detection of Bacterial Genes or Nucleic Acid (DNA) Test
    Detection of bacterial genes or nucleic acid (DNA) test is carried out using urine or cervical swabs to detect the genes of the bacteria
    This test is often more accurate than culturing the bacteria
    -Cultures
    Growing the bacteria in laboratory cultures involves placing a sample of the discharge onto a culture plate and incubating it for up to 2 days to allow the bacteria to multiply
    Cultures of cervical samples detect infection approximately 90% of the time
    A culture can also be taken to detect Gonorrhea in the throat
    Treatment for Gonorrhea
    Gonorrhea is treated with penicillin or other antibiotics in pill form or by injection, however, the disease is becoming more and more resistant to many standard medications.
    Antibiotics that are currently used are:
    Cefixime
    Ceftriaxone
    Ciprofloxacin*
    Ofloxacin*
    Tetracycline
    * The antibiotics Ciprofloxacin and Ofloxacin should not be taken if you have Gonorrhea and are:
    pregnant
    younger than 18 years old
    Gonorrhea and Chlamydial infection, another common STD, often infect people at the same time

A combination of antibiotics is taken which will treat both diseases, such as:
    Azithromycin
    Ceftriaxone
    Doxycycline

All sexual partners should be tested and treated if infected, whether or not they have symptoms of the infection.

If untreated the Gonorrhea infection can spread:
    Into the reproductive tract
    and through the bloodstream infecting:
    brain (rarely)
    heart valves
    joints

The most common result of untreated Gonorrhea is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), a serious infection of the female reproductive organs.
    Gonococcal Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) often appears immediately after menstruation and causes:
    In Women
    -Abscesses
    -Perihepatitis, an infection around the liver, as a long-term complication
    -Scar tissue to form in the fallopian tubes
    -Sterilization in females
    The embryo to implant in the tube causing a tubal (ectopic) pregnancy, which can result in miscarriage and sometimes death of the mother
    -The fertilized egg not to pass into the uterus if the tubes are partially scarred
    In Men
    -Arthritis
    -Epididymitis, an inflammation of the testicles that can cause sterility in the long term
    -Other organ infections
    -Skin problems
    -Swelling of the testicles and penis

Approximately 2% of persons with untreated gonorrhea may develop Disseminated Gonococcal Infection (DGI).
    Symptoms include:
    -Arthritis type pain
    -Fever
    -Skin lesions
    Prevention of Gonorrhea

Help Factors:
    -Avoid any sexual contact
    -Do not wait for symptoms to appear, particularly if you or your partner have other sexual contacts
    -Proper hand washing is essential as the bacteria can be transferred to the eyes
    -Regular check-ups for STD's should be part of your regular medical examination
    -Sexual relations should be handled responsibly by limiting the number of sexual partners and using condoms
    -Visit a local sexually transmitted disease (STD) clinic, hospital, doctor or health practitioner
    Attached Images

-Mike Tyson

I will finish this off tomorrow. I have a little more research to do on Hepatitis.

-Mike Tyson

BodyPoints: 51
    Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clintdogg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Clintdogg's BodySpace
    you really think some dumbass kid is going to read this long ass post before he has sex? doubt it.

HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000) HassanMK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit HassanMK's BodySpace
    Originally posted by trevman
    1. Deff should be sticky
    2. the title's all wrong 'READ BEFORE DOING THE DEED'... more like 'READ AND NEVER WANT TO DO THE DEED'
    lol, true.

definate sticky.
    Height: 5'11"

BodyPoints: 3220
    The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Rob has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Rob's BodySpace
    that's a good ass post man, I feel a little queesy......
    If birds use their pecs to fly........do gargoyles use their traps?

I went from 95 lbs to 280 RIPPED in 5 weeks eating ONLY eggs, so don't talk to me about hard gainers! (PS: I can deadlift 3 cars and a bus AND I can squat Roseanne)

E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My dick shriveled back inside my body after reading that...good read and should definitely be a sticky for those asking about banging girls w/o protection.

Stats: 6'1", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20860
    TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TricepsNGirls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TricepsNGirls's BodySpace
    u have a ton of stuff goin there so it would be a good idea to cite some sources.

Al_Bundy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by trevman
    more like 'READ AND NEVER WANT TO DO THE DEED'
    Yeah, should call him Ms Chokesondik instead

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 23350
    CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CreamPie Charlie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CreamPie Charlie's BodySpace
    that is definately sticky material..but those pics DAMN! made me fukn shiver

Originally posted by TricepsNGirls
    u have a ton of stuff goin there so it would be a good idea to cite some sources.
    I will have the sources posted at the end. I still have to put more information together.

-Mike Tyson

Originally posted by Clintdogg
    you really think some dumbass kid is going to read this long ass post before he has sex? doubt it.
    I believe you're right, but I am hoping the smart ones will at least have glanced at it, or at least open the pictures and realize what they are getting into with unprotected sex.

-Mike Tyson

Thank you all for your support. I hope this thread saves at least 1 person from the hell of STD's.

-Mike Tyson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast