Closed Thread

Thread: I'm gay

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'm gay

Hey guys, I have something to tell you. I'm not sure who to tell so I'll just tell you guys. I'm gay. I'm kinda confused though, I don't know if I should tell my parents. I think they might freak out. I hate my life, parents just don't understand.

I realized I was gay last year when I started checking out all the dudes out at my school. I got carried away and ended up sucking this guy's dick. The whole school found out and now I want to die.

Odin_s Volk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odin_s Volk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odin_s Volk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odin_s Volk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odin_s Volk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kill yourself
    Attached Images
    160 pounds of sheer, ripping muscle

mroc888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go tell someone who cares we're not your guidance counselors

PumpingUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Odin's Volk
    kill yourself
    Hey that guys cool

PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PistolPete452 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

ewwwwwww! You honestly did not have to say you went down on some guy.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 158 pounds
    Max Bench: 195
    Max Squat: 270
    Max Deadlift: 200
    Max Incline Bench: 150

Go Heavy or Go Home! CaMPusLEgENd's Avatar
    CaMPusLEgENd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

well i guess if that is your personal preference then its cool. i have a few gay friends here at college and they are cool as ****. are you still in high school? if so i wouldnt worry about it. most high schoolers are immature anyways. when you get in college im sure you wont get that much crap for it. college is a very different diverse place and most people respect others preferences. dont worry about it. just blow them off. i dont even talk to any of my high school friends anymore anyways. except for really close friends. i know this wont solve your problems but you need to just do what you feel is right. if you want to tell them then you should. it may dissapoint them but you are still their son and theyll always love and care about you. im sure everything will work out.

peace,
    adam
    Age- 20
    Height- 5 6" or 66 inches
    Weight- 170
    Body Fat %- Havent recently measured

Measurements:
    Neck- 16 1/4 inches
    Shoulders- 49 inches
    Chest- 45 inches
    Arms- 16 inches
    Waist- 31 inches
    Forearms- 12 1/2 inches
    Quads- 23 inches
    Calves- 15 inches

appleman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go on mtv's true life....you creap

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im sorry that everyone in your school is an ass.

I used to have a gay friend, when he came out to the school, not everybody hated him. Only the people that already did. I was friends with him before he told everyone and after, I was actually one of the first ones to know since we were good friends (just friends )

He moved away though, and nobody really remembers. It doesnt really matter to most poeple, just dont let the people that do get on your case about it get on your nerves.

I dont knwo about telling your parents, but you could talk to an aunt or uncle, at least you wouldnt have to live with them.

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u gotta tell ya parents at some stage
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

zia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if u suck a dick u wont be a gay hmmm are u attracted to guys??

HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Aren't you a wrestler, maybe you could use wrestling to help you control yourself or something :/

if i told my parents i was gay (which i'm not,) i'd get thrown out

JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry We got an A** Pirate

you damn fruit nobody cares about your gayness this is a bb fourm not a I cant help being an anal pumper geez cmon

Damn Pirate
    Lets get serious I can bench that with my penis!

Mesomorph
    Age 18
    Hight: 5'6
    Biceps: 14
    Calf: 15
    Thighs: 21
    Chest: 40
    Weight: 150
    BF: 11%
    *Aug 27*

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you sure? You aren't attracted to girls at all?
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dood, I think this is even a worse place to tell people then even at your highschool....its no secret that many are into bodybuilding out of some sort of mental complex, many here try to boost their masculinity so saying that here and especially on the the most imature forum at bb.com, the teen forum is going to get you a lot of crap.

Though I don't agree at all with the messages above, I think the negative ones were made by the littliest and most moronic people here........You have nothing to feel guilty about, it is not something you can control, many people here are really skinny, would they like to take responsibility for that....do they like to be called skinny or fat?

Anyhow its something you cannot change, and it does garnier a lot of unneeded hate, and the world is indeed a bit cruel if you do not fit its measurments....It sucks but what can you do about it....you can only face it sooner or later.

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Woden
    Are you sure? You aren't attracted to girls at all?
    Well......he obviously isn't.....even if he was he is still attractied to guys which is gay in itself......its nothing to feel wrong or guilty about, but trying to excuse it with the old you sure you don't like girls is not possible....he wouldn't have done it if he didn't have the want.

Atleast hear the guy out and give him some respect he has about 1800 posts here.

BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEASTLy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You belong on MTV True Life!

hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogen_wv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah..telling a bunch of testosterone driven muscleheads on a forum wasn't the best idea....but here's my 2 cents...

Everyone has their own preferences, likes, dislikes, etc... If that's what you like, stand up and be proud about it. People don't matter, especially the ones that dislike you for it. My best friend is a bisexual, and he's cool as ****...id start off by telling some of your closest friends, because you have a stable friendship with them, and they'll be most likely to accept it.Yeah..college is a great place, you can be yourself with little or no people judging you. I know about a half dozen gays up here, and they get along just fine.

To the people on here hating on this guy, you need to grow up..seriously. Sure this is a bodybuilding forum, but he should be able to talk about what he wants..when you go to a basketball game, do you only talk about baseball with the people you are with? When you go to a music chatroom do you only talk about music? It's all about friendships, advise, and such... the main topic here is bodybuilding, but what harm is done talking about something else every once in a while? If you haven't noticed there are other categories down below that don't even relate to bodybuilding.

Homophobes = ****.... people need to grow up... and to all the people that support this guy and gave him advice farther up, it's good to see some maturity here.

I'm out.
    ht: 5'9"
    wt: 155.5lbs
    biceps: 14"
    chest: 38"
    waist: 29.25"
    forearms: 12.25"
    calves: 14.25"
    quads: 19.5"
    bf: 6%
    bench 1rm: 210lb
    deadlift 1rm: 350lb
    squat 1rm: 245lb

appleman10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just kidding around...a lot of people are gay, but this ISNT the place to come out of the closet.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

Don't post stuff like this in here again please.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896