MameFan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How fast could U drop 10% body fat?

I'm desperate to lose quickly

Im currently at 25% body fat and I want to get down to 15% as fast as possible. I was wondering if anyone was similar to me and how quickly they dropped such a large percentage.

I'd like to do this in 5 months. That's just 2% a month. Is this asking too much?

I'm currently doing a ton of cardio, taking Liquid Clenbrux, lifting weights, and Im on a keto diet. Not to mention drinking a ton of water. Could I be doing anything else to really speed up this process??

Thanks

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    what kind of cardio are u doing? i recommend HIIT cardio and whats ur diet/routine exactly like..post it and then we can help ya further

habib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: How fast could U drop 10% body fat?

Originally posted by MameFan
    I'm desperate to lose quickly

Im currently at 25% body fat and I want to get down to 15% as fast as possible. I was wondering if anyone was similar to me and how quickly they dropped such a large percentage.

I'd like to do this in 5 months. That's just 2% a month. Is this asking too much?

I'm currently doing a ton of cardio, taking Liquid Clenbrux, lifting weights, and Im on a keto diet. Not to mention drinking a ton of water. Could I be doing anything else to really speed up this process??

Thanks
    5 months? Easily. At the start of October I was 210lbs with a bf of 25-30. I'm now 157 with a bf of 13-15 (depending on who you believe). I didn't really try that hard to lose it either (I am now, since I want to get to 10% or lower). If you hit the weights and the HIIT cardio and do a good job with your diet you can do a lot better in 5 months.
    5'7" - 157 lbs - 15% bf
    Cutting

DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup... with dedication you can achieve 10% loss over 5 months pretty easily. This also depends partially on your weight now, because for some people 10% body fat is 20 lbs, for some its 40lbs. Just stick with what works for you and you'll get there.

Phoenix88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am loosing about 2% a month dieting a bit, but not completely restricting myself, I eat a lot of crap food still. You should be able to get 10% in 5 months, GL.

mpotok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can probly get to 14 to 15 % by 1 percent loss every 7 to 10 days.. after that will get about 1 % loss every 12 to 14 days ov average days or so .. with proper routine and measureing techniques also with little to no unhealthy cheat days. So idealy 20 to 10 % could take as short 3 to 4 months if done properly.. 5 months would be a excellet target time... this will allow you a little more freedom in your dieting and might be a little less stressfull if you cna wait the extra month or two.