Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I read this about Methyltestosterone...

Would this be accurate?

Methyltestosterone is one of the oldest available oral steroids. It is produced by many various manufacturers and sold in a number of countries including the U.S.. It is quite androgenic, with minimal anabolic effects. For athletic purposes, methyltest is generally only used to stimulate aggression among power lifters and those looking to boost up their workouts. Many methyltest tabs are sublingual (to be placed under the tongue) for faster absorption. These tabs can generally be identified by a notable citrus flavor to them. A couple tabs placed under the tongue before a visit to the gym may make for an aggressive workout. Aside from this, methyltest offers little except androgenic side effects. It is quite toxic, elevating liver enzymes and causing acne, gynocomastia, aggression and water retention quite easily. Were one to tolerate these side-effects, methyltest will offer little more than some slight strength gains. One looking for quality muscle mass from a steroid cycle should be looking elsewhere. Counterfeit steroids sometimes contain only methyltest in an effort to deceive the buyer. This is due to the fact that it is very cheap in bulk and obviously may fool an inexperienced user.

Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this sounds like it was written by a very biased M.D....
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=241255
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=412893

Hey, its my call to fame... its all I got!!
    Love me, I'm a good hearted bro ;)

Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well.. It says THIS about Deca Durabolin...

Deca Durabolin is the Organon brand name for nandrolone decanoate. World wide Deca is one of the most popular injectable steroids. It’s popularity is likely due to the fact that Deca exhibits significant anabolic effects with minimal androgenic side effects. Considered by many the best overall steroid for a man to use (side effects vs. results) Deca is most commonly injected once per week at a dosage of 200-400mg. With this amount, estrogen conversion is slight so gyno is usually not a problem. Also uncommon are problems with liver enzymes, blood pressure or cholesterol levels. At higher dosages, side effects may become increasingly more frequent, but this is still a very well tolerated drug. It should also be noted that in HIV studies, Deca has been shown not only to be effective at safely bringing up the lean bodyweight of patient but also to be beneficial to the immune system. For bodybuilding, Deca can effectively be incorporated in both mass and cutting cycles. One major drawback to Deca is that it can be detected in a drug screen for as long as a year after use. Unfortunately for many competitive athletes, this makes Deca and other nandrolone products off limits. Deca is also a comparatively expensive anabolic. Black market, 200mg of Deca will cost upwards of $20 in most instances. In the U.S., one would commonly find the Mexican veterinary version Norandren 50 from Brovel in Mexico. This is a 50ml vial of what is supposed to be 50mg/ml nandrolone decanoate. Brovel Labs however, has a reputation for underdosing their products and this may be closer to 35mg/ml. Extraboline and Deca-Durabolin from Greece are also commonly found, Extraboline usually being slightly cheaper. Retabolil from Bulgaria (“Russian Deca”) is another commonly found product. These ampoules come one to a box and in 25mg and 50mg strength, the 50mg being almost exclusively brought to the US. The ampoules have no band around the neck and no scoring. The larger box comes with a file, which is required to open this ampoule. These ampoules have been made with 2 labeling styles, the first being a very easy to rub off red and yellow silk-screen directly on the glass and the other being the simple paper label with gray text. Deca is also widely counterfeited in countless forms so caution should be taken when purchasing this on the black market.
    Last edited by Sal Collaziano; 04-05-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well i'm no steroid guru so i'm not going to try spouting facts about stuff
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: I read this about Methyltestosterone...

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
    Would this be accurate?

Methyltestosterone is one of the oldest available oral steroids. It is produced by many various manufacturers and sold in a number of countries including the U.S.. It is quite androgenic, with minimal anabolic effects. For athletic purposes, methyltest is generally only used to stimulate aggression among power lifters and those looking to boost up their workouts. Many methyltest tabs are sublingual (to be placed under the tongue) for faster absorption. These tabs can generally be identified by a notable citrus flavor to them. A couple tabs placed under the tongue before a visit to the gym may make for an aggressive workout. Aside from this, methyltest offers little except androgenic side effects. It is quite toxic, elevating liver enzymes and causing acne, gynocomastia, aggression and water retention quite easily. Were one to tolerate these side-effects, methyltest will offer little more than some slight strength gains. One looking for quality muscle mass from a steroid cycle should be looking elsewhere. Counterfeit steroids sometimes contain only methyltest in an effort to deceive the buyer. This is due to the fact that it is very cheap in bulk and obviously may fool an inexperienced user.
    I think youre getting confused between m1t and methyltestosterone. One is technically a ph/ps while methyltestosterone is what that is about, and its an illegal aas.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Re: Re: I read this about Methyltestosterone...

Originally posted by u5711
    I think youre getting confused between m1t and methyltestosterone. One is technically a ph/ps while methyltestosterone is what that is about, and its an illegal aas.
    that would make sense, but its easy to mistake the two.

methyl-1Test being the p/s
    methyl-Test being the AAS

A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: I read this about Methyltestosterone...

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
    Would this be accurate?

Yes it would be.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

So which would be more effective at building muscle?
    Last edited by Sal Collaziano; 04-06-2004 at 04:43 AM.

So which would be more effective at building muscle?