Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000)

Masturbation and Testosterone

How many of you guys refrain from masturbation or sex due to fear of the lowering of testosterone levels?

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it doesnt work like that, try the SEARCH button.

SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could somebody please just make this a sticky??? I am sick of so many threads about this.

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    heh, sometimes it helps just to answer the guy and you wont see the post untill another week or 2. If i knew the answer i would tell yea, but if i remember correctly i think it didnt affect anything as long as it wasnt within a couple hours before your workout but im with the guys as well use the search button bro.

peace

shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000)
    can someone just some it up for me? masturbation is bad for growth right? do you have to refrain totally?

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i refrain totally except for friday nights. that when i go out with ma girlfreind and well u know... however she is still a virgin so we have fun other ways (ok head, hand jobs etc etc!) and we have been going out for the past 8-9 months.

yeah theres a lot of arguements about this. i refrain from ejaculation to keep my life blood and to keep my strength and clarity of mind and i dont wanna jerk over any old pic of a some whore. i keep my natural juice. yeah go and do your 'scientific' studies but i have made great gains by refraining. yes c'mon argue with me. good night

SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

we've been thru this a billion times, but since ure new... YES it does affect growth, by creating a reduction of the pump after/while lifting, bc when u jerk u increse bloodflow to the penis, which essentially uses the exact same "blood engorging" tissues your skeletal muscles do, hence detracting from bb'ing "pumps"... second, it DOESNT reduce testosterone my friends...BUT it does release many nerotransmitters and the like and creates an overall sense of displacedness post-orgasm (smoking after sex, sleeping right away) this is because masturbation (sex) is a very tiring and energy consuming process! right? tell me the last time u sprinted to the gym after u had a huge O...heh never...ne way it doesnt DIRECTLY decrease gains but it would actually be quite beneficial to masturbate less frequently, say once a week, instead of 3-5 times (or everyday for some of us...) it will, in the end help you focus on your goals better and have more of a pump in the gym--and the energy to do it!
    PLEASE dont FLAME this post.... cause i am expecting many of you to tell me how wrong i am, but i am speaking with complete truthfulness here...this is a credible and factual post
    thank you

peace
    shaun
    why are you reading this? go lift. = P

joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I read one more post about choking the donkey and test levels I am going to kill someone
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone
    walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

kye90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know a guy that has about 5 wanks a day. he doesnt lift, and hes the skinny pigeon chested type.

i have 1 or 2 wanks a week (both in the same session) and i dunno.... mentally i feel like im making more progress but physically i dunno if it really affects it all that much. as long as u keep the 2 seperated by about 5 hours. i mean u dont wanna start benchin' with the jizz still on your palms, do ye?
    "if ya cant beat'em, bite'em" M.TYSON

SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SDAthlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just read my post above... it sums all this shiat up

peace
    shaun

BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mods, this should be under the "sex" section.

Thanx
    I feel sorry for all those liars out there.

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i found a link that says it doesnt.....

i found a link sometime ago taht says it doesnt.........so I dont think it does, as my male cousin who is a physitian says it dont....

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HEre's the sum up:

Studies have shown(and yes I can pull one out if you want to see it) that masturbation produces a short lived increase in testosterone levels.

The redirected blood flow would have no effect on your gains.

RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAZER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Travis Stenersn
    HEre's the sum up:

Studies have shown(and yes I can pull one out if you want to see it) that masturbation produces a short lived increase in testosterone levels.

Good to see someone around here that truely knows what hes talking about, some of these guys will buy into anything they here from some guy in hte gym!
    []-----[]

pain is growth

it WILL reduce pump... this is a fact, a unkown fact, but a fact nonetheless... professional bodybuilders do not orgasm for nearly a month before a show, no lie

peace
    shaun

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What does it matter if it reduces a pump? A pump doesn't mean growth.

And I get the feeling that the pump would be reduced by like nothing, I mean, how much blood can you fit in there!

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HEre's the sum up:

i concur

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i rarely do it anyway cause the day i do it, the rest of the day i feel like crap i get mad tired it really pisses me off
    1......2......3...... LIFT

B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it better not have a big effect, shiat i get my jerk on every day for the most part, although i have noticed a slight decrease in gains after i started increasing the frequency of jerkin off

Mossma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well hell... I don't about you guys.........but I get stiffy's quite a bit, unless you have e.d. I don't see how you could stop the reduction in pump to happen in the first place. Flog the dolphin loud and proud fella's, ex-surgeon general thought it was good for you!

Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HEre's the sum up:

Finally someone with intelligence.

Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000)
    I try to avoid doing it an hour before a workout, i always notice i'm tired during the workout (even more so if it's cardio) if i spank the monkey before hitting the gym.

OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I grew big and fast when i first started body building, i had about 4 wanks a day pretty much all summer, i still wank alot **** it, it would make u go mentle if u didn't wank, ud get boners in the gym or w/e

-VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rdogg12794 View Post
    it suppose to raise it if you have sex at least once a week some sprinter was accuesd of steroids because his test levels were a bit over normal but he said his wifes birthday was the night before and he had sex 3 times

this is a thread from 2002!

Dont bump it up

makin me paranoid, im checkin the date in every thread i read now
    'friends come and go but 200lb is always 200lb!'

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rdogg12794 View Post
    it suppose to raise it if you have sex at least once a week some sprinter was accuesd of steroids because his test levels were a bit over normal but he said his wifes birthday was the night before and he had sex 3 times
    yeah, sprinters using steroids is very uncommon.
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hayeder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't listen to these guys mann, fap away/fu-ck away or whatever. Some people go on a downer after ejaculation so just fu-ck at every oppurtunity (if you pass up a shag u are a moron tbh) and only fap at night. You will be ok, I promise.

It is very healthy to fap/fu-ck so make sure you get your 5 a day lol

-VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

ThIS THREAD IS FROM 2002!

STOP POSTING ON IT ! NOBODY IS GOING TO REPLY!!!!!

THERE MAKING US LOOK LIKE FOOLS!
    'friends come and go but 200lb is always 200lb!'

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SDAthlete View Post
    it WILL reduce pump... this is a fact, a unkown fact, but a fact nonetheless... professional bodybuilders do not orgasm for nearly a month before a show, no lie

peace
    shaun
    lmao at your known fact

the effect of reduced pump if any would be minimal

last time i checked my penis wasnt the size of my arm, or my leg

so the "extra blood flow" into such a comparitavly small bodypart would have little to no effect on your 'pump'
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F126 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SDAthlete View Post

peace
    shaun
    if they dont wank or have sex for a month+, chances are they would have a nocturnal emission = orgasm.

acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100)
    is there any difference between ejaculating during masturbation or ejaculating generally during sex? what i read was masturbating frequently between the age of 25-30 will increase your chances of getting prostate cancer .. but i don't know if thats any different if you were to be having sex frequently ... people needs to be specific. Too much milk also known to contribute to prostate cancer later in life.