Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22115
    The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The_Reaper's BodySpace

When your girlfriend talks about "the future".

I'm only 21. My gf is 24. I am not planning on getting married any time soon - late twenties anyway.

I don't see myself with this girl forever - I've only been in one other relationship before her and I don't feel experienced enough. I want to make the most of life, I'm too young to be tied down. Don't get me wrong - she's a fantastic girl.

Now, she's starting to talk about our future together - what will we do, what am I going to do, that kind of thing. I don't know what to tell her. How to I diffuse this? What's the best way of dealing with something like this?

Stats: 5'8", 159 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7778
    Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Slashed's BodySpace
    Say something like you dont know what the future holds. Just take things as they come.

Stats: 5'3", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 61354
    ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChplHillGymGirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChplHillGymGirl's BodySpace
    tell her the truth. tell her you aren't sure, you just want to take things one day at a time. if she can't handle that, so be it.
    I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.

Dreamscapes and Chplhillgymgirl: Year 7.

BodyPoints: 9492
    Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gibblets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Gibblets's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by The_Reaper View Post
    I'm only 21. My gf is 24. I am not planning on getting married any time soon - late twenties anyway.

I don't see myself with this girl forever - I've only been in one other relationship before her and I don't feel experienced enough. I want to make the most of life, I'm too young to be tied down. Don't get me wrong - she's a fantastic girl.

Now, she's starting to talk about our future together - what will we do, what am I going to do, that kind of thing. I don't know what to tell her. How to I diffuse this? What's the best way of dealing with something like this?
    Well, I take it that she hasn't come out and asked you straight up if you'll ever propose. For now, she's probably just analyzing the relationship and (completely contrary to what you might think) pondering her other options! She's thinking right now, as women always do about all the what ifs and all that other crap. You'd figure why can't they just enjoy the present, but hey, that's the way it is. They worry about a future that may or may not happen...lol.

Just tell her that you have no idea what the future holds. Be funny about it and say something like "babe, I don't even know what I'm eating for dinner tonight...haha" then look at her, put on your game face, and say "all I know is that I'm with you now, and I love being with you and you only"

And leave it at that.
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The_Reaper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Gibblets View Post
    Well, I take it that she hasn't come out and asked you straight up if you'll ever propose. For now, she's probably just analyzing the relationship and (completely contrary to what you might think) pondering her other options! She's thinking right now, as women always do about all the what ifs and all that other crap. You'd figure why can't they just enjoy the present, but hey, that's the way it is. They worry about a future that may or may not happen...lol.

Just tell her that you have no idea what the future holds. Be funny about it and say something like "babe, I don't even know what I'm eating for dinner tonight...haha" then look at her, put on your game face, and say "all I know is that I'm with you now, and I love being with you and you only"

And leave it at that.

repped, good post

Stats: 5'10", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2356
    dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dirtyram has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dirtyram's BodySpace
    ya im 20 and my gf is 21 and she talks about that stuff all the time. i feel uncomfortable every time she brings it up. She is also my 1st serious g/f so i dont have nearly enough experience. I dont no if i can take the plunge. I need other experiences and when im good and ready and out of college with a est. job then maybe i can talk about that stuff you know.

Stats: 5'11", 227 lbs
    BodyPoints: 105999
    dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dropshot001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit dropshot001's BodySpace
    i normally say something to lighten the situation as those "future" talks can get pretty intense, esp if she's thought of many scenarios.
    Lift hard, lift big, eat well.

mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mult68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best response to this type of situtation.....brought to you by George Lopez:

"I'm here aint I???"

Stats: 5'7", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2687
    shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shlomo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit shlomo's BodySpace
    my girl is exactly the oppisite when she mentions the future she doesent mention me and she tells me she loves me bla bla bla but she always tells me yea you better tell your children about me but its really werid id rather her think that we have a future
    live like their is no tomorrow becuase tomorrow is never promised

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8168
    kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kamis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kamis's BodySpace

slap her.
    haaaaay

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5366
    xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit xplosivsf's BodySpace
    Man I've been in this situation before but more extreme.
    I was in the military my girlfriend of 5 months was telling me she wanted to be engaged before I left overseas. I kept putting her off, I was 19 and she was 21. She continually tried to force me into an engagement and it forced me further away from her. I constantly had to explain to her that I wasn't ready to get married and possibly leave her a widow. After her trying to get preganant and force my hand that way, she eventually broke up with me because I didn't want it. Do I wish I was still sleeping with her everynight? YES. Do I wish I had married her? HELL NO.

The best thing you can do is try to explain, tactfully, that you're not thinking that far ahead and you don't plan on thinking about it for another few years. If she persists, you should drop her because you shouldn't be forced to spend the rest of your life with someone because they are ready to take the next step.
    Motivated, Dedicated, Lethal

"Your best? LOSERS always whine about their best, WINNERS go home and f**k the Prom Queen." Sean Connery - "The Rock"

Smooth is Quick....Quick is Deadly.

BodyPoints: 16064
    xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xer0xed's BodySpace
    Why are you in a relationship if you don't plan on it lasting?
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

Registered User JohnnyDestroyer's Avatar
    JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What this chick says

Originally Posted by ChplHillGymGirl View Post
    tell her the truth. tell her you aren't sure, you just want to take things one day at a time. if she can't handle that, so be it.

Word.

COMMUNICATE!!!

tell her "you know dude, I just dont really think about it, I dont wanna be crass but Im not sure If I even want children, with you, with anybody. Your the only real relationship I've had, Im a lot younger then you."

and yes...if your thinking like this you are A LOT younger then her, mentally, AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!

pretty soon she's gonna start to "forget" her pill or something, then a "happy little suprise" thats gonna "straiten you up" is gonna happen because she just LOVES YOU SO ****ING MUCH..

dont be a tool...you better handle this quick, like a man would.

BodyPoints: 3057
    younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000) younggunz20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit younggunz20's BodySpace
    Round house to the dome, just sayin...

BodyPoints: 19436
    neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) neowings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit neowings's BodySpace
    I hate to say this again, buy her a "flux capacitor" and put it in her car. Then she will know the answer.

Seriously, it's not wrong to set a future goals but if you are looking forward to it too much, you will not enjoy the journey.

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18452
    Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cheetah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Cheetah's BodySpace

Tell her that or if you are a risk taker give me the number and i'll tell her.
    “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.”

Originally Posted by xer0xed View Post
    Why are you in a relationship if you don't plan on it lasting?

I don't share those views. I think it's sad for a person to be with only one person throughout their lives; there is no room to grow psychologically, you need to get a frame of reference so you know how good or how bad you have it when you settle down. Experience enriches the mind, in my view.

BodyPoints: 16064
    xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xer0xed's BodySpace
    I don't share those views. I think it's sad for a person to be with only one person throughout their lives; there is no room to grow psychologically, you need to get a frame of reference so you know how good or how bad you have it when you settle down. Experience enriches the mind, in my view.
    Then why not just stay single and/or date while making it known it's just for fun?
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5787
    kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcomico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kcomico's BodySpace
    talk about the past :l
    Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

-Below 30
    "If the girl is so amazing, how come she's not with you anymore?"

- Bas
    "Its only pain.. it can't hurt you"

Stats: 5'5", 147 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5135
    nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nightrain36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit nightrain36's BodySpace
    honestly tell her the truth. If you lie and say you're in it for the long run when you do break up with her it's going to get ugly and you're going to crush her. if you say I don't know and keep her on edge these questions are going to keep coming up and you;re causing yourself more annoying nights. Believe me, from my experience, its the best thing to do
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

Stats: 6'0", 154 lbs
    SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamiMate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SamiMate's BodySpace
    --------------------------

7 years in the future: SamiMate brings up an old as fuarkk thread.

The question on everyones mind:

IS OP MARRIED?
    Follows MomasBoyOnline's sig rules in the hopes of one day getting reps crew

Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mn8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    epic bump. OP hasn't been online since Dec 20, 2012. Stay safe OP stay safe.
    I'm just a dog in this game, I can't complain 'cause most of you bitches be offin' the chain.
    Me I got stick for ya, here's a good lick for ya, besides the bouncing I can't do $hit for ya.

Stats: 6'2", 218 lbs
    b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit b0yer2's BodySpace
    Honesty, trust and communication are the keys to any relationship. If you are unsure, you need to be upfront and tell her why. She will either handle it or not, but you have to be prepared for her to pack up and leave if she is not happy.

You said it yourself you do not see yourself marrying her, so what's the point of staying with her?
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941