Elite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Does your stomach still bulge even if you have abs?

Just curious.

I've finally been able to get those abs showing after a rigorous cutting phase, so I figure I'm at something like 14/15% bodyfat (not tested, just guesstimate). No admittedly I'm not ripped, but I'm working on it.

I guess to clarify, when I flex I can see the beginnings of my six pack. Do you have to flex in order to see them? or does that mean I still have a lot of work to do? And my stomach isn't TOTALLY flat, it does sort of bulge when I standwise to the mirror and look at myself. Otherwise though, my pants are feeling a helluva lot more loose and fitting better.

voodooman15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup i knwo what ur talking about i can see my abs but strangly top of my abs just under my chest its bulgin more then the bottem mabe coz of way i flex or stand humm... wired?

shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000)
    it shouldn't bulge unless you've been on roids. and if you're really lean, you wont need to flex to see it.