Thread: Need To Cut Up.

Drysths has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need To Cut Up.

Howdy, just joined up today, great forum.

Ok, I am trying to get to the 6% - 7% Bodyfat range. I am currently at about 10%. The last 3-4% always seems to get me. I am on a low caloric diet around 1600 a day, which I hope is about right. I eat 6 small meals a day including 3 On. protien shakes. 60p/30c/10f. My daily workout is as follows: Wake up run for 45 mins, 45 mins of Hi intense work out, 2 muscles at a time super-set ( 5 seconds of rest between lifts ), followed by a 35min full speed resistence stationary bike. I just ordered some new supps today, so this is my stack :

Animal pak
    isatori mx lean 7 * the newer one*
    Universal supercuts 3
    Nox3 * which I will hold off until I finish the stims.
    Calcium pyruvate / Tonalin
    Plenty of amino's
    Catuaba powermax 500 for a test boost.

I am looking forward to trying this stack, if anyone has suggestions please let me know. If I need to do more cardio or what. I am trying to lose this asap, legaly.
    Last question: It is time to start taking creatine again, should I hold off until I get these results or go ahead and chug?
    Alrighty fellow lifters I appreciate it, God Bless.

-B

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Drysths View Post
    Howdy, just joined up today, great forum.

Ok, I am trying to get to the 6% - 7% Bodyfat range. I am currently at about 10%. The last 3-4% always seems to get me. I am on a low caloric diet around 1600 a day, which I hope is about right. I eat 6 small meals a day including 3 On. protien shakes. 60p/30c/10f. My daily workout is as follows: Wake up run for 45 mins, 45 mins of Hi intense work out, 2 muscles at a time super-set ( 5 seconds of rest between lifts ), followed by a 35min full speed resistence stationary bike. I just ordered some new supps today, so this is my stack :

Animal pak
    isatori mx lean 7 * the newer one*
    Universal supercuts 3
    Nox3 * which I will hold off until I finish the stims.
    Calcium pyruvate / Tonalin
    Plenty of amino's
    Catuaba powermax 500 for a test boost.

I am looking forward to trying this stack, if anyone has suggestions please let me know. If I need to do more cardio or what. I am trying to lose this asap, legaly.
    Last question: It is time to start taking creatine again, should I hold off until I get these results or go ahead and chug?
    Alrighty fellow lifters I appreciate it, God Bless.

-B
    What is your height/weight? 1600 calories is probably not even your BMR let alone enough calories to sustain you for all your cardio/lifting.
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

I am 6'1" 210.

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am 6'1" 210.

If you're that serious about losing the additional few %'s of bodyfat, I'm sure that will work. But that seems like way too little calories for the amount of work you'll be doing. What do your small meals look like?
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

I do feel i am eating alot less than i should be, the lack of energy def tell me this but i figured maybe i am use my Bf as more of my energy * prolly pretty stupid thinking*

Meal 1 : 3/4 cup of yogurt and maybe a few nuts
    Meal 2 : On protien shake 1/3 cup of peak protien oats
    Meal 3 : Salad light dressing, chicken from time to time.
    Meal 4 : On Protien Shake 1/3 cup of walnuts
    Workout
    Meal 5 : Post workout Protien shake, 1/2 cup of peak protien oats.
    Meal 6 : 1/2 cup of yogurt.

I know how to put on muscle mass much better then cutting down, /shrug
    That's why I need advice. And what about the creatine ye or ne?
    Appreciate it.

I do feel i am eating alot less than i should be, the lack of energy def tell me this but i figured maybe i am use my Bf as more of my energy * prolly pretty stupid thinking*

Meal 1 : 3/4 cup of yogurt and maybe a few nuts
    Meal 2 : On protien shake 1/3 cup of peak protien oats
    Meal 3 : Salad light dressing, chicken from time to time.
    Meal 4 : On Protien Shake 1/3 cup of walnuts
    Workout
    Meal 5 : Post workout Protien shake, 1/2 cup of peak protien oats.
    Meal 6 : 1/2 cup of yogurt.

I know how to put on muscle mass much better then cutting down, /shrug
    That's why I need advice. And what about the creatine ye or ne?
    Appreciate it.

You're definitely not eating enough food, with barely any carbs, and dead animals, and if you've been tired and fatigued lately, that should be a pretty good indication. As for the creatine, I'm pretty sure that creatine has no direct effect with body fat, so I'd say why not and go ahead, but if you explode or turn into a big green tomato I will not be held liable .

Cool i will go ahead and cycle on creatine and be on the lookout for turning green, tho the Hulk is pretty dang tough... I will go ahead and bump my cal intake to 2200 or so id say to start with. Alrighty dude, appreciate the info.