Thread: Reverse Curls

MooMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Reverse Curls

Hi every1.

I just wanna know whether i am doing reverse curls properly. I have the Arnie Book and i have read through this exercise but i cant pratically do it.

When i talk bout Reverse Curl i am focusing on the Barbell Reverse Curl.

What position are ur wrists meant to take coz wen i try to perform the curl, my wrists bend and i feel a lot of pain and tension on the joints. I must be doing it wrong but i dunno. i really need some help coz i'm focusing on developing forearms wiv individual exercises.

Any help will be most appreciated.
    Thanks guys =)

HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did you try to use a lighter weight to get the form down? Your wristed shouldn't move but should rather stay locked with your forearms. A good forearm move I do is to rest your forearms on your knees and hold a dumbell so like half of your forearms is off your knee. The twists the dumbell back and forth using only your wrist movement. This will give ya a real good burn.

fitdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I experienced the same problems when i began reversed curls, so i just widen my grip a litle bit more (not too much), just until there was no more discorfort and the curl could be completed.
    Dave.
    You have to think big to be big.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I do reversed curls I use an ez curl bar and make and let my wrist hang. I do these for my brachiallis. Start light and work your way up...
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Ice Man
    When I do reversed curls I use an ez curl bar and make and let my wrist hang. I do these for my brachiallis. Start light and work your way up...
    BUMP- work with a weight that feels comfortable ..a weight that you can do at least 8 reps in a set for a good pump but not failure take it to failure on the last set and remember the muscles you use in this exercise (forarm.and bicep) cannot usally handle the weight you use in a regular bicep curl ..so don't get discouraged with the amount of weight you have to use
    *GODSMACK*

MooMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Cheers guys, ive got sum tips and info to help me out a bit betta now. thanks a lot.

Moo Moo =)

PUMP hard!!