Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Go Heavy or Go Home! CaMPusLEgENd's Avatar
    CaMPusLEgENd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GNC SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

END OF STORY!
    Age- 20
    Height- 5 6" or 66 inches
    Weight- 170
    Body Fat %- Havent recently measured

Measurements:
    Neck- 16 1/4 inches
    Shoulders- 49 inches
    Chest- 45 inches
    Arms- 16 inches
    Waist- 31 inches
    Forearms- 12 1/2 inches
    Quads- 23 inches
    Calves- 15 inches

AIM - TheOCkid04 TheWickerMan004's Avatar
    TheWickerMan004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Slayer666
    You guys that talk like this about GNC are retards. They're prices are higher than ordering online. EVERYTHING is more expensive in stores than online. What is the name of a "real" supplement store? Maybe I'll never reach those great stats you have until I find one.....
    there's a store called NSS (nutritional sports suppliments) and Nutrisport all within walking distance. they have the same prices as BB.com sometimes cheaper, sometimes a lil more (but the guy at NSS price matches to bb.com for me, and gives me additional discounts on top of that )

so....BOO YAH!
    Avid Surfer10: you never heard of oatmeal?

"I want to surf, but i don't have any pickles..." - ???

"What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag? One's made out of plastic and is dangerous for your kids-the other holds your food" - ??

r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r-asp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dunno about walmart creatine, i'd think it would be worthwhile spending a few extra bucks on some prolab creatine, go over to the supplement forum and read about it there. prolab fairs quite well. And its cheap.

whsfball15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whsfball15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html i think im gonna get that stuff. Its way cheaper than i thought and the creatine i saw at walmart was the eas stuff. I was just wondering because thats the kind of whey protein i used and i have made a pretty good gain in the two months of taking it.

-Big D
    [url]http://fitprofile.com/profile.asp?pid=229[/url]

thea7xplan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i personally wouldnt buy any supplements from wal mart.

Slayer666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TheWickerMan004
    there's a store called NSS (nutritional sports suppliments) and Nutrisport all within walking distance. they have the same prices as BB.com sometimes cheaper, sometimes a lil more (but the guy at NSS price matches to bb.com for me, and gives me additional discounts on top of that )

so....BOO YAH!
    Wow, good for you. I'm so happy. All im saying is that people say they hate GNC just cause they read that others do on these boards. You are lucky to have the option to get internet prices at a store. Most people can't. Depending on the situation, I will go to GNC to grab something if I don't want to wait for it to be shipped. Some people don't have access to a credit card or fear giving the number out over the internet. I just don't see how someone can "hate" a store. If you don't like they're prices or service, don't go!

so....BOO YA back

TheBadd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GNC isnt a bad place, its the service that sucks. People told me to drink plenty of milk if I was taking creatine, lmao, I turned around and gave him the bottle back..."I'm lactose intolerant sir"....dumbasses
    -Harp (Australia)
    -Bulhaus (Germany)
    -D'Olo Desmocati (Italy)
    -Kujin Blue (Japan)
    -Seterpin Crow (Africa)
    -ManaGust (USA)
    YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE AND FIND US
    ------------------------------------------------

The One And Only MacavelliMuscle's Avatar
    MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by midweststunna
    not as good as GNC? LOL! RUUUUUUUUUN! i hate gnc

SUPA BUMP!

I used to think GNC was the **** until I found out about a couple of privately owned places around where I live, check this out:

5lb ON 100% Whey:
    GNC: $45.00
    The Fit Stop: $27.00

WTF! Yea thats what I said.
    What Doesnt Kill You makes You Stronger..
    Failure is the Key to Success
    "I dont Knock on doors, Mutherf@#ka,
    I knock doors over"