nad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vitamins and minerals while working out

I was wondering exactly what vitamins and minerals the body depletes when working otu other than zinc.

Also what is a good vitamin and mineral daily supplementation for working out.

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    While I am sure there is technical data on this..... I only makes sense to me that any vitamin you can think of is depleted while working out.... think of it this way....you get your vitamins from supplements and foods.....if you didnt become depeleted somewhat from working out, no one would seek out the nutricious foods or take vitamin supplements...

hehe peace
    I don't sell UA...

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most would agree a quality multi-vitamin/mineral should suffice. While on this subject, somebody on Elite suggested I take 1000 mg vit C pre-work out to help with extreme DOMS, and I must say it is quite effective. Just a little FYI
    Make time to eat!

9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9512.loo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    try Vemma (vemma.hostei.com)

it has so much of antioxidants (more than 40 differrent Xanthones and more than 100K ORAC value), 12 essential vitamins, 13+ phytonutirents and 65+ major, trace and ultra-trace plant-sourced minerals...

It's main ingredients are mangosteen, green tea and aloe vera.

Independent Studies have recently shown that Vemma boosts immunity, reduce inflammation, and has the most antioxidants available anywhere in the world!

email me if u want the links.. noknowcanah@yahoo.com

Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam.Sims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A good quality and well balanced milti-vite is essential.
    Don't bother trying to microamange your intake mineral by mineral, vitamin by vitamin, its a waste of time.

If you find yourself spending hours surfing online for info trying to micromanage to that degree, its a red flag signaling procrastination.
    Last edited by Adam.Sims; 12-04-2009 at 09:38 PM.