turborl7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Crashing after hard workout on Syntrax NO2

I've been on Syntrax NO2 and whey isolate and after heavy workouts I crash hard. Anybody experience this? Is there a good recovery mix I could use after the workouts to avoid this?

benchpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Crashing after hard workout on Syntrax NO2

Originally posted by turborl7
    I've been on Syntrax NO2 and whey isolate and after heavy workouts I crash hard. Anybody experience this? Is there a good recovery mix I could use after the workouts to avoid this?
    yeah, stack bodyoctane with each serving with your syntrax NO2, AND for recovery......take GLUTACENE before and after your workout.

Registered User Vinnie Bobarino's Avatar
    Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Crashing after hard workout on Syntrax NO2

Originally posted by benchpress
    yeah, stack bodyoctane with each serving with your syntrax NO2, AND for recovery......take GLUTACENE before and after your workout.
    The octane by MAN is supposed to help with recovery too.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Crashing after hard workout on Syntrax NO2

Originally posted by turborl7
    nope and its called Nitrous, not NO2, damn. You need some CARBS after working out
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah upping your carb intake would be a really good idea so you dont crash.