PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New diet, use of fat burner, and cardio to cut. Please critiqyue!

Hey all! Welp Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner. Its time to burn off that body fat and get ripped to show off that body!
    I started cutting by eating lean, using VPX liquid clenbuteryx, and doing cardio. Heres my diet and workout. Please critique!

Day 1: Chest, Cardio (HIIT)
    Day 2: Legs, Abs
    Day 3: Back, Calves, Cardio (30 min jog)
    Day 4: Off
    Day 5: Arms
    Day 6: Shoulders, Cardio (30 min jog)
    Day 7: Off
    Back to day 1

6 meals spread through the day as follows:

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal with scoop of Optimum Whey protein and drop of skim milk, 5 egg whites & 1 whole egg omelette cooked in olive oil, 1/2 grapefruit, water to drink.

Meal 2: 4 boneless chicken breasts, steamed veggies, 1/4 cup brown rice, water.

Meal 3: Pre and Post workout shakes consisting of 2 scoops of optimum whey protein powder, water, creatine, and dextrose. + antioxidant pills postworkout. + Fat Burner

Meal 4: Usually 1/2 packet of tuna, an apple, 1/2 cup oatmeal or brown rice, water.

Meal 5: Same as meal 2 + a few almonds.

Meal 6 (before bed): 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese, optimum whey protein shake (1 scoop). + Fat burner

I am 21 yrs old, 5 foot 10, and 185 pounds. I am fairly ripped right now, but want to be more cut. I am probably doing some things wrong so please let me know. Thanks a lot!