127.0.0.1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much $ for your chicken breast?

I recently saw the grocery thread but I wanted to narrow it down to the cost that ppl pay for chix breast.

My grocery store has a 4 pound bag of boneless-skinless breasts for around $9.99. Is that a good deal? If you buy them in the 4 pack (2lbs) it comes to about $2.45/lb but this 4lb bag averages around $1.83/lb.

ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You want to check the fat content also. <1 gram of fat a serving. If it has more than that it is probably cheaper.

I get tysons .5gram fat and 40 gram protein at sams club. I think it comes out to 2.20 a lb or something like that.

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I usually dont buy chicken breasts. I tent to go with the chicken tenderloins because I thitnk they're easier to work with. They're much smaller and I can use what I need and put the rest back in the bag. Then again, i could cook the chicken breasts, cut em up and throw some back in, but that makes too much sense.

dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Go frozen

Well, in Norway it is far, far, FAR too much(aprx. 15$/750g-6 chicken breasts), but that doesn't matter, I just wanted to complain.

But when I am home, I can buy bags of frozen chicken breasts of roughly about the same size as yours(4lbs +/-) for $5. If you can, find the frozen ones and just take one out the night before you want to eat one. It's worth it to try to find em frozen.

p.s. I really can't stand the price of food in Norway- it BLOWS GOATS!! And they have a lot of goats. And it seems like the price of food here actually goes down...the smaller portions you buy?!?!? wtf?!
    22, 6', 190ish. What else goes here? I like yams??? Does that work?

127.0.0.1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dolfusj, at least youll be coming back to Oregon soon

Are norweigan women attractive?

dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by 127.0.0.1
    Dolfusj, at least youll be coming back to Oregon soon

Are norweigan women attractive?
    Yeah, totally- on both accounts.

Norwegian women are ****ing babes! It's been slow season here since summer, but it's warmin up again and you're seein more and more ladies come back out. Physically, it is AMAZING the amount of small-to-normal sized women you see around here with HUMONGOUS racks. Like, it's great. Not a bunch of bigger girls with racks(which I really don't mind), but just regular-sized chicks with really great jugs. And there are more really really really blonde girls who are naturally that way- not just regular blond, but white blond, kind of strange, but cool nonetheless. And as far as the hotness goes, the percentages are very nice. Tons of hot chicks, especially when you consider the fact that this whole country has about 4 million people total(there are more norwegians in the states than there are in all of norway, ha ha). So yeah, they are attractive.

BUT.....

Norwegians are like the toughest people to get to know in the world. They come off as so uppity and desolate and like they just don't wanna talk to you. Its funny, cuz Bergen is the second biggest town in Norway(120K, lol) and it is considered to be "friendly" by other Norwegians- I laugh when I hear that. However, when you get to know a Norwegian, they are pretty darn cool people, the hard part is just getting to know them. I suppose if I had balls, and was more confident with my Norwegian speaking abilities and actually wanted to be a male slut, it really wouldn't be hard, but alas, I don't really feel like having my penis in a different vagina every weekend.

Wow. I just wrote a lot. And got very off topic. Maybe I should have PM'ed you. Oh well.

So yeah, chicken- it's expensive in Norway, cheap at WinCo.
    22, 6', 190ish. What else goes here? I like yams??? Does that work?