Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pix with jay cutler

heres some pix with me n jay cutler. lol he made me look like skin and bones
    Attached Images
    -venture-

venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and here r some of me n my sister, n her son. she competed for figure.
    Attached Images
    -venture-

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hah was that in anaheim yesterday? i was there, jays ****in huge in real life

and here is my friend terri who got 4th place in middle weight
    Attached Images
    -venture-

Originally Posted by BB/MISC View Post
    hah was that in anaheim yesterday? i was there, jays ****in huge in real life
    lol yeah it was. it was tight when he was posing on stage
    -venture-

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by venture View Post
    lol yeah it was. it was tight when he was posing on stage
    yeah dude his legs were unbelievable

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when i met jay i felt like a baby.. in my picture i didnt look too small compared to my friend who got a pic with him.. my friend looked like he was next to a giant statue
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

A History of Violence My_Last_Life's Avatar
    My_Last_Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Your sis looks stunning, man!
    "It's on like Donkey Kong, Bee-atch!"

Originally Posted by BB/MISC View Post
    yeah dude his legs were unbelievable
    do u have any pix of him from last night on stage?
    -venture-

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    when i met jay i felt like a baby.. in my picture i didnt look too small compared to my friend who got a pic with him.. my friend looked like he was next to a giant statue
    lol yeah jay makes almost anyone look smaller than they really r
    -venture-

Originally Posted by My_Last_Life View Post
    Your sis looks stunning, man!
    yeah and shes only gana get in better shape she has another competition in one month
    -venture-

914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 914-NY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OH My god.. Cutlers Arm look like it Weighs... 100 lbs alone..
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 190 Lbs
    BF:not Sure

GOAL:

May 2007

Weight 210 Lbs

July 2007

195-200

Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alakazoodble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. If I can see the huge difference in the photos, imagine real life. ****.

Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    does jay remind anyone of fred flintstone mixed with a buffed version of jimmy neutron?

i wanna meet jay one day, but i doubt he comes to bronx

rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rsm688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Selode5 View Post
    does jay remind anyone of fred flintstone mixed with a buffed version of jimmy neutron?

i wanna meet jay one day, but i doubt he comes to bronx
    i met him in mississippi, he came to my gym before a show he was guest posing at here. hes a monster but hes SOOOO short. local trainer/ex bodybuilder who is 6'6 was with him and i swear jay was three feet shorter than him.
    19yrs, 5'9", 190lbs, 12% BF, Bulking

V8SplashMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) V8SplashMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) V8SplashMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can only say that Jay will properly look like Fat basted after he did the subway diet in Austin Powers when he hits old age. "I lost so much fat my neck looks like a vagina!"

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Selode5 View Post
    He looks more like Johny Bravo haha.

He look's so red in that first pic haha, guy's fkn massive though.
    Poker Affiliate, PM for details! (Deals/Offers for all Countries)

IG - @igymdaily & @thepokerholics

Originally Posted by FiLL View Post
    He looks more like Johny Bravo haha.

He look's so red in that first pic haha, guy's fkn massive though.
    lol yeah its all the pro tan he put on b4 going on the stage
    -venture-

MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUbodbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice pics man, iv got several with cutler myself. makes me feel like working harder everytime i step up next to him. the thing about him is he treats you like a person, actually talks to you and such, is very approchable. believe it or not, most pros arnt like that.
    Axis Labs Board Rep.
    www.axislabs.net
    mubodbuilder@axislabs.net

Originally Posted by MUbodbuilder View Post
    nice pics man, iv got several with cutler myself. makes me feel like working harder everytime i step up next to him. the thing about him is he treats you like a person, actually talks to you and such, is very approchable. believe it or not, most pros arnt like that.
    yeah he waas definantly one of the coolest pro i ever met, him and gustavo badell
    -venture-

wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50) wglof will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice pictures bro. I really want that tank top though "One more rep" Anyone know where i can buy it?

weezydaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what state was that
    What I Do
    Eat ####
    Workout
    myspace...http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10266088
    Getin Ready For Them Beach Muscles O yes

Getin Ready For The 4 Of July

Stack
    No Explode
    Cell Mass
    Thermonex EF

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by venture View Post
    heres some pix with me n jay cutler. lol he made me look like skin and bones
    Cool! Jay looks a little wind burned in that first picture.

Did he give you an autograph, or did you have to buy one (as is the policy with some famous bodybuilders I know)?

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Originally Posted by wglof View Post
    Nice pictures bro. I really want that tank top though "One more rep" Anyone know where i can buy it?
    thats my friends company u can get the shirt here http://omrgear.com/
    -venture-

Originally Posted by weezydaboy View Post
    what state was that
    ca
    -venture-

Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Cool! Jay looks a little wind burned in that first picture.

Did he give you an autograph, or did you have to buy one (as is the policy with some famous bodybuilders I know)?

- Skip
    lol yeah i got an autograph it was free
    -venture-

jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cutler is so tan in those pics it almost looks photoshopped... like you guys are in a different light or something. He's a completely different hue.
    12/09/06 - 254 lbs. (Peak after bulk)
    04/01/07 - 231 lbs. (Lowest after cut)
    Current - 245 lbs. (off to a good start; thanks muscle memory)

New Goal: 270 pounds at 16-18% by 09/01/07

Originally Posted by jaymar320 View Post
    Cutler is so tan in those pics it almost looks photoshopped... like you guys are in a different light or something. He's a completely different hue.
    he put pro tan on before he went on the stage its a fake tan
    -venture-

benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was at that competition too. Jay was freaking massive! i have a few pics of him from the show and from earlier that day at the renaming of his store. He IS friggin short, but built like a boulder. Awesome guy, really nice to the fans and stuff. Also got to meet Bob Chicerello and ms. fitness USA, oh and Melvin Anthony. great day in California!
    "Rather the pain of discipline, than the pain of regret."

BScKin - UNB
    Doctor of Chiropractic in Training - Palmer College of Chiropractic WEST

benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here is my wife with him at his store in Venice...
    Attached Images
    "Rather the pain of discipline, than the pain of regret."

BScKin - UNB
    Doctor of Chiropractic in Training - Palmer College of Chiropractic WEST