Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gangsta Test

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Gangsta Test

I know we have some VPX guys here, I heard VPX has a new test product that's a blend of all the test's and it's called Gangsta Test, heard it suppose to be good. what can you tell us, what's in it, when will it be avaible, what's the price range, is it pills, liquid..what.. i wanna know

when is bb.com gonna get it, it could be the last big ph ever....so scary
    Chicks dig big calves

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Gangsta Test

Originally posted by bigpump23

when is bb.com gonna get it, it could be the last big ph ever....so scary
    the only thing thats scary is that "professionals" actually thought it would be a good idea to name a prohoromone product "Gangsta Test"

StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bb.com already has it ... no idea if it is any good though. Pricey as per usual with vpx

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even bodybuilding supps are buying into the hip-hop culture?!

I'm this |*| close to aussulting the next wigger I see...

D.I.

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Gangsta Test" is actually just M5AA tossed in the VPX lipo****l delivery system. Does this make it better than the other M5AA products out there? Who knows, as I doubt anyone will pony up twice as much cash to try it out. If you want to stay G-ed up for real, spend the money on 2 40s of OE and a throwback hat; you'll still have enough money left to buy a less thug-friendly version of the same product.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its Methyl 5AA Proprionate not sure if the propinate part makes a big difference in a methyl tho

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
    "Gangsta Test" is actually just M5AA tossed in the VPX lipo****l delivery system. Does this make it better than the other M5AA products out there? Who knows, as I doubt anyone will pony up twice as much cash to try it out. If you want to stay G-ed up for real, spend the money on 2 40s of OE and a throwback hat; you'll still have enough money left to buy a less thug-friendly version of the same product.
    You doubt anyone will pony up and buy it....why is that? I bet it has out sold all other m-5-aa product 5 to 1. Also, for whatever reason our poly lipid delivery system does make the methyls somewhat more effective. I hooked several people up w/ Monstar test at the arnold and all of the are saying the results are better.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm?

Owner, Elite Sports International
    www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by bigswole30
    You doubt anyone will pony up and buy it....why is that? I bet it has out sold all other m-5-aa product 5 to 1. Also, for whatever reason our poly lipid delivery system does make the methyls somewhat more effective. I hooked several people up w/ Monstar test at the arnold and all of the are saying the results are better.
    Perhaps I was too quick to lash out. I do believe that it has outsold other M5AA products 5-1 based on the visibility that VPX has over other M5AA providers (Omega, Designer Supps, Legal Gear). To clarify, when I said "no one", I was referring to forum members who likely have heard of the lesser known M5AA brands that work and cost less. I do not doubt the efficacy of the product; far from it, I believe VPX to have quite a few well made supplements. It would be good to see a forum member use another methylated PH and then try the VPX brand to draw a comparison. Does that clarify my statement a little more?
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The fact that a methylated compund is encased in a "polylipid" delivery system should amount to jack sh!t as far as efficacy or bio-availability of the product. It still will be broken down by the liver the same as any other 17-aa compound, but I would assume with a slower release because of the time needed to strip away the completely usless oil that surrounds it.

This product is pathetic for two reasons:

1. The name, enough said.

2. That any ****wad would think it necessary encase a methylated compund in lipids, then even claim it enhances the effects of said compund, when usually the whole point of methylation is the bioavailability.

VPX makes me sick.
    "Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend" - Kitchen Chemist

jweave23@cyber-rights.net

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by jweave23
    The fact that a methylated compund is encased in a "polylipid" delivery system should amount to jack sh!t as far as efficacy or bio-availability of the product. It still will be broken down by the liver the same as any other 17-aa compound, but I would assume with a slower release because of the time needed to strip away the completely usless oil that surrounds it.

This product is pathetic for two reasons:

1. The name, enough said.

2. That any ****wad would think it necessary encase a methylated compund in lipids, then even claim it enhances the effects of said compund, when usually the whole point of methylation is the bioavailability.

VPX makes me sick.
    To each his own, but you should not knock a product you have not tried. It would seem that encasing a methyl in a lipid delivery system would be useless, but I go by real world results and the people that have used both are reporting better gains. Sorry if that bothers you.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    By the way, most methyl 5AA products use

17a Methyl-5a-Androstanediol

VPX's Gangsta Test uses

17a-Methyl-5a-androstane-3a, 17b-diol

In house and user feedback tests have shown the latter to be a superior compound for strength and hardness gains.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by sixthsense
    By the way, most methyl 5AA products use

17a Methyl-5a-Androstanediol

VPX's Gangsta Test uses

17a-Methyl-5a-androstane-3a, 17b-diol

they are the same exact thing. vpx just uses the formal chemical name for the compound.

Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by D_I
    Even bodybuilding supps are buying into the hip-hop culture?!

I'm this |*| close to aussulting the next wigger I see...

D.I.
    Would you have preffered "Punk Rock Test"?
    whats so bad about hiphop?

cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Fundamentals
    Would you have preffered "Punk Rock Test"?
    It's too boastfull...and 99.9999% of the people taking on the hiphop culture as their own don't have any reason whatsoever to boast.

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Fundamentals

as far as supplements go, its a name only a junior high school kid could love

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by buddha
    they are the same exact thing. vpx just uses the formal chemical name for the compound.
    There is a difference. Molecular puts out a 3 alpha the same as ours but unmethylated.

There is a difference. Molecular puts out a 3 alpha the same as ours but unmethylated.
    correct, those are different, but the two you listed in your post are the same exact compound. For example your bottle states:

17a-Methyl-5a-3a, 17b-diol

Now, another company (not Molecular) makes a similar product, but they use:

17aMethyl-5a-Androstenediol

both are methylated. different names, but same compound.

this is O/T, but does VPX go to sports nutrition shows (at convention centers or malls) or the like to show off their wares, or just to bodybuilding/fitness shows?

correct, those are different, but the two you listed in your post are the same exact compound. For example your bottle states:

17a-Methyl-5a-3a, 17b-diol

Now, another company (not Molecular) makes a similar product, but they use:

17aMethyl-5a-Androstenediol

both are methylated. different names, but same compound.
    Do you consider 17a-Methyl-5a-3a, 17b-diol a 3AA or a 5AA product?

5AA

or am i crossing wires?

5AA

or am i crossing wires?
    You see, this is where there is some confusion. What I was trying to say earlier is that G-Test has a different chemical structure than typical 5aa products.

And as to your other question...VPX typically just goes to big bodybuilding shows, but will also occasionally go to more mainstream expos like Whole Food, Expo West, etc. Sometimes they do small "demos" in GNC's.

You see, this is where there is some confusion. What I was trying to say earlier is that G-Test has a different chemical structure than typical 5aa products.

And as to your other question...VPX typically just goes to big bodybuilding shows, but will also occasionally go to more mainstream expos like Whole Food, Expo West, etc. Sometimes they do small "demos" in GNC's.
    i was confused as well. just so i have it straight in my head.

GT is a methylated 3-alpha 5aa product, not just a regular 5aa product? in other words, similar to Molecular's, but with the methylation addition.

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    G Test hmm whats next the Notorious T.E.S.T

Originally posted by Too swole
    G Test hmm whats next the Notorious T.E.S.T
    Nah, not catchy enough. The "Gangsta" name works big time. I get call after call from members of this board asking about the product. Marketing at it's finest.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    . Sometimes they do small "demos" in GNC's.

VPX is not sold at any corporate store in the U.S. And I have been with GNC for a long time and have never seen or heard of VPX doing any sort of demo at any store.
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

Originally posted by RBEliminator
    VPX is not sold at any corporate store in the U.S. And I have been with GNC for a long time and have never seen or heard of VPX doing any sort of demo at any store.
    Perhaps not at corporate GNCs, but franchise GNCs for sure. WE have done promotions and demos at several and are even doing one this weekend with a local GNC.

K

Perhaps not at corporate GNCs, but franchise GNCs for sure. WE have done promotions and demos at several and are even doing one this weekend with a local GNC.

K
    Not to mention GNC gets the best pricing, the best shipping rates etc......We bend over backwards to satisfy them.

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by bigswole30
    Not to mention GNC gets the best pricing, the best shipping rates etc...... We bend over to satisfy them.
    ewwwwwwww lol

Originally posted by thelast10
    ewwwwwwww lol

Whatever dude! I was defending the aboce statement. It is so funny how all of you inductry insiders continue to bash VPX yet we grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow

www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Gangsta Test

Originally posted by Kledz
    the only thing thats scary is that "professionals" actually thought it would be a good idea to name a prohoromone product "Gangsta Test"
    It's just because being black is so marketable these days. You can sell anything by putting a rapper's face on it or giving it some feeling of resemblance to this wonderful generation we are witnesessing.
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.