Mr.Pecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

puking after intense cardio on empty stomach

fellow iron bro's does anyone get very nautious after intense cardio in da morning on an empty stomach? im thinking it may be one of these 3 things......... 1. i never ever have caffine and ive been drinking 2 cups of cofee before my cardio......2. i cycle jogging, walking, and sprinting as hard as i can in a cardio session i might just be pushin myself to hard on the sprinting parts........3. i always believed the myth cardio makes you small but since i added it i have lost bodyfat and maintained muscle with a very spot on diet which is key for keeping muscle during intense cardio bouts, maybe it just takes the body to get used to cardio...ive been doing it for 2 months. anythoughts fellas??

majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) majicninja21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my guess would be, the "intense" cardio, without proper nutrition. You're probably working up really low blood sugar levels. Try to get a little something in your stomach before you run in the morning, it won't have an effect on your fat loss, and will help you run more efficiently. After you sleep, your body is hungry after being in a catabolic mode all night, and it wants food. Instead of giving it food, you're starving it, and its pissed off. Try 30g of whey and some oats about a half hour before you run. Good luck man.
    "Want a good body? Work at it. Want to be a success? Work at it. Want to be truly exceptional? Be a touch insane... You need a little bit of insanity to do great things." -h.r.

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I use to get this a lot when I was younger it stopped after a while.
    SIZE DONT LIE

thanks bro for your thoughts.....yea my diet it spot on but i only eat after the cardio which your right maybe i should try to eat something b4. i eat oats every moring with 6 eggs 30 mins but its after i run maybe ill try hour b4 i run

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think diet is the issue it use to happen to me regardless of if I had eaten b4 or not
    SIZE DONT LIE

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Pecs View Post
    fellow iron bro's does anyone get very nautious after intense cardio in da morning on an empty stomach? im thinking it may be one of these 3 things......... 1. i never ever have caffine and ive been drinking 2 cups of cofee before my cardio......2. i cycle jogging, walking, and sprinting as hard as i can in a cardio session i might just be pushin myself to hard on the sprinting parts........3. i always believed the myth cardio makes you small but since i added it i have lost bodyfat and maintained muscle with a very spot on diet which is key for keeping muscle during intense cardio bouts, maybe it just takes the body to get used to cardio...ive been doing it for 2 months. anythoughts fellas??
    dial down the intensity / length a bit. or perhaps add some time of really low speed cardio to give ur body a bit to rest.

Ive seen tons of people puke during sports games and/or practices because they would be going hard for extended periods of time instead of giving themselves a second to catch their breath and rest.

Im not saying to STOP in the middle of your cardio to rest, but slow down for a minute or so every so often. It will help.
    seated rows before hoes

Originally Posted by yCat View Post
    dial down the intensity / length a bit. or perhaps add some time of really low speed cardio to give ur body a bit to rest.

Ive seen tons of people puke during sports games and/or practices because they would be going hard for extended periods of time instead of giving themselves a second to catch their breath and rest.

Im not saying to STOP in the middle of your cardio to rest, but slow down for a minute or so every so often. It will help.
    i do switch up the pace, i use somewhat of and HIT approach where i sprint, jog at a medium pace, and walk.....i think i just might be pushin to hard on the sprints, thx fellas for the responses

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Pecs View Post
    i do switch up the pace, i use somewhat of and HIT approach where i sprint, jog at a medium pace, and walk.....i think i just might be pushin to hard on the sprints, thx fellas for the responses
    could be too hard on sprints, or not slow enough on the jog part. hopefully you get this sorted man good luck
    seated rows before hoes

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do fasted-cardio? With all due respect, I never understood why you would want to do cardio when your body is in a fasted state.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

shoof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The coffee is making you nausiated ..... don't drink the coffee but drink water before you run.... the acid in the coffee is too much for your stomach when it is empty....i run in the morning on an empty stomach and never get sick
    Those Who Stay Will Be Champions!

Originally Posted by CelticBhoy View Post
    Why do fasted-cardio? With all due respect, I never understood why you would want to do cardio when your body is in a fasted state.
    "A study carried out at Kansas State University (Wilcox, Harford & Wedel Medicine & Science in Sports and Exercise, 17:2, 1985), indicates that a kilogram of fat will be oxidized sooner when exercising in the fasted condition in the morning than when doing the same exercise in the afternoon. By measuring respiratory gas exchange, caloric expenditure, and carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism, these researchers showed that the mass of fat burned during aerobic exercise amounts to 67% of the total energy expenditure achieved when the same exercise is done later in the day or in the fed state."

in laymans terms your supposed to burn more fat....this is very debatable though