Thread: Whats the Deal?

SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats the Deal?

Im currrently cutting doing a 3 day split.

Mon- Chest\Tris
    Tues-Legs\Shoulders
    Thurs- Back\Bis

Heres the deal; After my Thurs. w\o I feel more pump or tightness in my tri's than my Bi's. I do Incline Db Curl, Standing EZ bar curl, and hammer curls. Im not a noob and I use very strict form. I try to feel the muscle working. Anyway, I just dont feel a great pump in my bicep, and like I said, afterword I almost feel like I have done a tricep w\o. What could be causing this? Do you think its because I do the tri w\o at the first of the week? Surely 2 days is enough for them to be recovered. I just want to make sure my bis grow proportionaly with my tris. Thanks!
    Stop Whining, Start Lifting!

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Whats the Deal?

I get some very slight tricep stretch and soreness sometimes after a good back workout, pull ups and various rows. The tricep helps somewhat at the start of those movements and remains stretched nicely, so.... I don't know what my point was going to be, but I feel that too, sometimes, very slightly.

Though doing delts on the day after tris can be tough on the tris, so they're quite possibly still tender or tired from your monday-tuesday combo. It would be nice if you could swap tuesday and thursday routines.

SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see what your saying. Never thought of that. Good point. I will swap those days around and see if it helps. Thanks for the insight!

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    ye best to swap the tue-thurs... better still do it mon- wed- fri...

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    ye best to swap the tue-thurs... better still do it mon- wed- fri...

yea

I knew I would get that response but due to my schedule I cant do Mon-Wed-Fri. So thats not a choice.