Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd citizen arrest you for looking like a mutant clone of carrot top spliced with fabio.

Cliffs next time

p.s. you didn't cit arrest him, you just flagged down a cop
    Last edited by Slated; 04-29-2007 at 05:30 AM.

AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxlTurwalt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subway? pics or it didn't happen
    Owe more reps to:
    Mourning Tide

nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    citizen arrest eh sic night
    to quote a friend "Dolor ad tempus manet, superbia autem ad aeternitatem"

Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joemama06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you aware So my band played the Whisky Ago Go tonight in West Hollywood and a few hours before hitting the stage I was jogging down Sunset Blvd to my car where my friend Larry is drinking..And as Im jogging down the sidewalk this drunken dude FULL ON clotheslines me with his forearm hitting my mouth straight up assaulting me for NO REASON...He was about 45,white,long hair,with a bag..He was a wanderer from Houston...I was all like "wtf?" in shock (I had never been hit in the face before by somebody)....Im surprised I didnt lose my balance, he stops and looks at me liek he wants to start more ****..The bouncer at the ROXY witnessed it and says "What was that for?" and hes like "Cause I felt like it" and started walking away..I didnt know what to do, bouncer told me he would have "punched him in his ****ing nose"..I wasnt going to let him get away with what he did so I Get my friend Larry and we walk down sunset to find him..as soon as he sees us he runs away all scared into the valet parking of a hotel..I tell valet to call the police cause he assaulted me...I get in his face and ask him why he hit me and he says that it was an "accident",I tell him I wont press charges if relaxes.....he starts walking away and hotel security is about to cuff him but they dont cause it didnt happen on their property...so I follow him and he starts mouthing offf and says im a mother****er just like the bartenders for kicking him out of the bar (apparently he took his anger out on me)..so we call the police and cant get through so continue following him...He stops a cab in front of the Viper Room and trys to get in..I tell the cab driver to not let him in cause Im going to arrest him for assualt..cab driver refuses to let him in...A mile form where he hit me we flag a down a cop and they arrest him for assault and I sign a bunch of papers..cops tell us we did a good job following him and hes a drunk ******* who deservs to get arrested and will make sure he spends the weekend in jail in a cell full of bigger people than him..than they drove him to ROXY where the bouncer/witness identified him and off he went...Than I played a kick ass show and had subway...

Ill most likely drop the charges if it becomes a long process, cops say he will most likely be released with a fine...

CLIFF NOTES
    -For no reason I get clothelined in the face while jogging down strret
    -chase guy down the street into a hotel and get in his face
    -he walks away form hotel and mouths off to me
    -follow him down street to flag police
    -cock block his cab ride
    -flag down police-
    -get him arrested for assualt

jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Whiskey huh, if you're not lying that's cool that your band played there, there's a lot of history in that place.
    Crush your enemies,
    See them driven before you,
    And hear the lamentations of their women

PSN: jcrue11

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you aware my band played the Whisky Ago Go tonight in West Hollywood and a few hours before hitting the stage I was jogging down Sunset Blvd to my car where my friend Larry is drinking..And as Im jogging down the sidewalk this drunken dude FULL ON clotheslines me with his forearm hitting my mouth straight up assaulting me for NO REASON...He was about 45,white,long hair,with a bag..He was a wanderer from Houston...I was all like "wtf?" in shock (I had never been hit in the face before by somebody)....Im surprised I didnt lose my balance, he stops and looks at me liek he wants to start more ****..The bouncer at the ROXY witnessed it and says "What was that for?" and hes like "Cause I felt like it" and started walking away..I didnt know what to do, bouncer told me he would have "punched him in his ****ing nose"..I wasnt going to let him get away with what he did so I Get my friend Larry and we walk down sunset to find him..as soon as he sees us he runs away all scared into the valet parking of a hotel..I tell valet to call the police cause he assaulted me...I get in his face and ask him why he hit me and he says that it was an "accident",I tell him I wont press charges if relaxes.....he starts walking away and hotel security is about to cuff him but they dont cause it didnt happen on their property...so I follow him and he starts mouthing offf and says im a mother****er just like the bartenders for kicking him out of the bar (apparently he took his anger out on me)..so we call the police and cant get through so continue following him...He stops a cab in front of the Viper Room and trys to get in..I tell the cab driver to not let him in cause Im going to arrest him for assualt..cab driver refuses to let him in...A mile form where he hit me we flag a down a cop and they arrest him for assault and I sign a bunch of papers..cops tell us we did a good job following him and hes a drunk ******* who deservs to get arrested and will make sure he spends the weekend in jail in a cell full of bigger people than him..than they drove him to ROXY where the bouncer/witness identified him and off he went...Than I played a kick ass show and had subway...

Ill most likely drop the charges if it becomes a long process, cops say he will most likely be released with a fine...

CLIFF NOTES
    -cock block his cab ride
    -flag down police-

"Live life,Love life"

"Dont forget to smile"

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tristan trouble View Post
    cops called it a citizens arrest...I was hot on his tail the whole time..
    probably just validating your existence...

j/k.

Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kinda pussy from your part, you and your friend should've kicked the **** out of him. Teach him a lesson.
    Never tell your problems to anyone, 20% of people don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I had my mate there and that happened to me Id of beat the **** out of him, good job anyway.
    Getting my aesthetic on bro.

UK BRAHZ... www.myprotein.co.uk enter MP135880 on checkout.

Blogger brahz... help a nikka out. http://tinyurl.com/65oysze

Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000) Danijel_L is just really nice. (+1000)
    True...But I would have felt bad...he was drunk and older than my dad...
    I know what you mean, but if he could clothesline you for no reason....then you shouldn't regret giving him a good beating.
    Never tell your problems to anyone, 20% of people don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you aware my band played the Whisky Ago Go tonight in West Hollywood

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah

We headline it once a month...

Its great fun...
    Back in the red I see... What happened this time?

rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    True...But I would have felt bad...he was drunk and older than my dad...
    whats your band name/website?

Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frondz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you have a real purty face
    dont ever go to jail, OP
    EPIC CUT - 350 lbs (2/14/05) down to 220 lbs (goal)

Currently @ 278 4/8/07

Supplements: Fish Oil, Multi Pro-32x, Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey, Optimum ZMA

Height: 6'3
    Starting Weight: 350 lbs

AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ_Stone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ....I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are u misc. guys aware that: Are you aware my band played the Whisky Ago Go tonight in West Hollywood and a few hours before hitting the stage I was jogging down Sunset Blvd to my car where my friend Larry is drinking..And as Im jogging down the sidewalk this drunken dude FULL ON clotheslines me with his forearm hitting my mouth straight up assaulting me for NO REASON...He was about 45,white,long hair,with a bag..He was a wanderer from Houston...I was all like "wtf?" in shock (I had never been hit in the face before by somebody)....Im surprised I didnt lose my balance, he stops and looks at me liek he wants to start more ****..The bouncer at the ROXY witnessed it and says "What was that for?" and hes like "Cause I felt like it" and started walking away..I didnt know what to do, bouncer told me he would have "punched him in his ****ing nose"..I wasnt going to let him get away with what he did so I Get my friend Larry and we walk down sunset to find him..as soon as he sees us he runs away all scared into the valet parking of a hotel..I tell valet to call the police cause he assaulted me...I get in his face and ask him why he hit me and he says that it was an "accident",I tell him I wont press charges if relaxes.....he starts walking away and hotel security is about to cuff him but they dont cause it didnt happen on their property...so I follow him and he starts mouthing offf and says im a mother****er just like the bartenders for kicking him out of the bar (apparently he took his anger out on me)..so we call the police and cant get through so continue following him...He stops a cab in front of the Viper Room and trys to get in..I tell the cab driver to not let him in cause Im going to arrest him for assualt..cab driver refuses to let him in...A mile form where he hit me we flag a down a cop and they arrest him for assault and I sign a bunch of papers..cops tell us we did a good job following him and hes a drunk ******* who deservs to get arrested and will make sure he spends the weekend in jail in a cell full of bigger people than him..than they drove him to ROXY where the bouncer/witness identified him and off he went...Than I played a kick ass show and had subway...

CLIFF NOTES
    -cock block his cab ride
    -flag down police-

jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can only "citizens arrest" someone if they are commiting a felony. What that guy did is a misdemeanor offense. Unless he picked up a bat and beat the fcuk out of you it's just a misdemeanor. Anyway I call this BS and considering your prior posts.

Brutal Bosnian user67987300011654's Avatar
    user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good job bro the a hole needed to be in jail

I used to work in a store in a really bad area as a loss prevention officer

me and a guy from Poland, so 2 Eastern Europeans watching the store, one time I was walking a thief to the room to wait for the cops and he did the sam **** to me

I took him down, cuffed him, brought him to the office, tied him to a chair and went to work on him, when the cops came, he was bleeding pretty bad they said he was wanted for attempted murder on someone

me and the Polish friend fuked him up pretty bad, he messed with the wrong store

the cops just arrested him and said good job

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cops called it a citizens arrest...I was hot on his tail the whole time..
    I bet you were. (Piitb)

CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jtucker View Post
    You can only "citizens arrest" someone if they are commiting a felony. What that guy did is a misdemeanor offense. Unless he picked up a bat and beat the fcuk out of you it's just a misdemeanor. Anyway I call this BS and considering your prior posts.
    hmm i never knew it had to be a felony.. not sure why i care? ha

stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuffboom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you look like a monkey that retains water in his face

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gr8fubar420 View Post
    I bet you were. (Piitb)
    hahahahahahha
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Negged.

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I accidentally a whole bottle of hemlock" ~ Socrates

NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^lmao

squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100) squat_ftw is not very well liked. (-100)
    that was neither a citizens arrest nor assault

Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cliffs:

1. He gets clotheslined by drunken guy.

2. He gets his friend and they hold hands and run around town trying to find him.

3. He spots him getting into a cab and stands in front of the cab and calls the police crying.

4. Gay secks with his friend.

jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Than why did cop call arrest him for assualt?
    Because HE can arrest him for assaut. But YOU cannot.

moma said talk it out kmk25II45's Avatar
    kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A man must be true to his own nature.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kmk25II45 View Post
    LOL!!!

I haven't laughed that hard in a week