Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)

Important Study on New Testosterone boosting supplement

I thought this was very interesting. Might be something to look into as a supplement.

Effects of penguin (Sphenisciformes) semen in resistance-trained men.

van Gammeren D, Falk D, Antonio J.

University of Florida, Center for Exercise Science, Gainesville 32611, USA. darinvg@ufl.edu

BACKGROUND: Penguin semen extract has been known for having strong androgenic properties, as well as steroidal components in it. The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of penguin (Sphenisciformes) semen supplementation (1g of purified and sanitized semenal extract from young penguins) on body composition and strength in resistance-trained men.In a placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized fashion, 10 subjects received the semen (11 capsules containing a purifed penguin semen extract) or a placebo for 8 wk (five subjects per group). Each subject participated in resistance training an average of 4 d/wk for the duration of the study. Body composition was determined via dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry. Strength was determined using a one-repetition maximum bench press and a one-repetition maximum biceps curl. With regard to all measures in both groups, there were significant changes between before and after the study.Therefore, in this small sample of resistance-trained men, 1g of penguin semen supplementation had dramatic effects on strength and body composition. CONCLUSION: High intakes of penguin semen extract can have positive effects on increases of body mass, strength and endurance in individuals. More studies are needed to determine the quantites of compounds present in penguin semen.

bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wonder who said, "Hmmm... I think I'll try some penguin semen."

bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh i get it... APRIL FOOLS

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am really hoping this is an April Fool's joke.
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by bgzee
    I wonder who said, "Hmmm... I think I'll try some penguin semen."
    I think this is an important breakthrough for when prohormones get banned. I'm talking to Eric @ legalgear right now about getting this stuff capped.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CONCLUSION: High intakes of penguin semen extract can have positive effects on increases of body mass, strength and endurance in individuals. More studies are needed to determine the quantites of compounds present in penguin semen.

Very interesting. Great to see that my alma mater somehow got a hold of penguin semen and they're in the middle of Florida. Talk about dedication and perseverance

Originally posted by sawastea
    Very interesting. Great to see that my alma mater somehow got a hold of penguin semen and they're in the middle of Florida. Talk about dedication and perseverance
    I read on another site that they actually had the semen freeze dried and flown in daily from Antartica.

B4NE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wouldnt that stuff be expensive though? kinda like ivory from elephants...?

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao .... April fools! right? I hope so,....I don't wanna have to jack off a bunch of penguins to get big

*GODSMACK*

SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm hoping its April Fool's....I was kinda dissapointed that none of the gains were posted.

Originally posted by B4NE
    Wouldnt that stuff be expensive though? kinda like ivory from elephants...?
    Apparently penguin semen has a high availability. There is quite a bit around due to the advent of penguin prostitution

In the animal kingdom

In 1998 Dr. Fiona Hunter (of Cambridge University in the UK) and Dr. Lloyd Davis (of the University of Otago in New Zealand) reported that they had observed female penguins trading sexual favours with single male penguins for stones (necessary for nest-building) on Ross Island. When penguins take a mate, they are usually monogamous. All the female penguins who exchanged sex for stones did it behind the backs of their male partners who apparently never caught their mates in flagrante delicto.

Stones for nest-building are in short supply on Ross Island (unlike in the above image). This scarcity may be one of the motivations for some of the small percentage of female penguins who go on the game. However, Dr. Hunter believes that other factors may also be involved, especially since the female may only take a couple of stones in payment for her services even though hundreds may be required to build a nest. The females could be assessing the potential of single males in case their mate dies, for example. For the single male penguins, it is speculated that their only motivation is their own pleasure.

This is believed to be the first time prostitution has been recorded in the animal kingdom. Trading sex for food etc. within a relationship between animals is, however, much more common.[1]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostit...animal_kingdom

<marquee>APRIL FOOLS</marquee>

You guys are too smart. I thought you would be more gullible and be rushing out trying to find some penguin jizz

Why didnt you keep it going longer? One time i told everyone i went blind, i didnt stop till like next morning when i saw a doctor in my room.

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    I don't wanna have to jack off a bunch of penguins to get big
    speak for yourself my friend

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop you'll give Dito excuses to rub off penguins.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Kledz
    speak for yourself my friend
    I was
    *GODSMACK*

chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL. I was ready for that one.

Last night I really was fooled though when I saw a link in the Misc. section that said Bush had been assassinated.

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    I was
    wait, you seriously wouldnt even consider it?

If you ever have read the book "Mr Popper's Penguins" as a child, you would then know how my house would look
    Last edited by Kledz; 04-01-2004 at 09:17 AM.

Originally posted by chris587
    LOL. I was ready for that one.

Last night I really was fooled though when I saw a link in the Misc. section that said Bush had been assassinated.
    Yeah, but then 2 months from now theyll still be doing the "bush was assissanted" threads.

McBurly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol that was a good one

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i can just see a bunch of meatheads flying down to antarctica to jerk some penguins off into a cup

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by pogue
    <marquee>APRIL FOOLS</marquee>

You guys are too smart. I thought you would be more gullible and be rushing out trying to find some penguin jizz
    *Wipes mouth and chin*

What is this April Fool's thing you speak of?
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've been intaking penguin semen for years now, and my testosterone has increased only marginally.

Elephant semen is where it's really at.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMFAO Pogue
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by matpal
    *Wipes mouth and chin*

What is this April Fool's thing you speak of?
    LOL That is wrong on so many levels.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the laugh guys, that was hilarious!
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

o24u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shat!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I read the first post , went to the zoo, blew a few penguins and now I find out it's an April Folls joke.

Seriously, put a disclaimer on this ****!!!

My lips are still blue!

But seriously, I think I put on some LBM, gonna weigh myself.
    Remember this when you feel that you need some motivation:

"Rome wasn't built in a day......but it WAS built Everyday." - -O24U

"If you want to have above average results- expect to give above average efforts to acheive them"- O24U

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by NPursuit
    Stop you'll give Dito excuses to rub off penguins.
    Fecker
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally posted by Kledz
    wait, you seriously wouldnt even consider it?

If you ever have read the book "Mr Popper's Penguins" as a child, you would then know how my house would look
    lol
    *GODSMACK*

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Studying up on the sexual practices of animals, eh Pogue...

PERVERT...
    "Son, I think you may be legally retarded." - Aeternitatis...

Go Buckeyes...