wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how many servings of nuts do you eat a day? (all the vets please answer)

Im pretty much just a seaonal ckd'er. just trying to get cut for the summer. im on day 10 of CKD, and things are going excellent so far. for snacks i eat a serving or two of almonds and/or sunflower seed kernels. both are high in fiber and low in carbs. nets carbs are approx. 2 per serving. i find myself thru the course of the day to eat at least 3 servings of these nuts. im still in ketosis. I think this is a great way to get good quality fats in your diet, and also a very good source of fiber. something that is hard to find in our diet! im just curious how many servings of nuts do you guys eat in day? and what types of nuts? thanks
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infin1ty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it doesn't matter if you are in ketosis or not, if you don't have a calorie deficit then you are not going to lose weight.
    you can eat 3000 calories for example and its alot more then you need but still maintain to stay in ketosis even level 5 ketosis, but you wont lose weight/fat.

make sure those little snacks are not increasing your calorie intake and ruining your diet.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1 oz of almonds, 2 or 3 tbls of natty PB