Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Halodrol Liquid gels and novedex XT stack

This is actully a question im asking for my dad as im too young to worry about products like these lol(I SWEAR IM NOT LIEING LOL), but he likes Novedex and wants to stack it with something and since he likes gaspari he wants to know if u can stack it with halodrl liquid gels, im not sure u can cause haldrol has an AI compound in it. So whats the deal?
    Thx any help is appreacited =)
    Peace and Love

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can stack them using Novedex towards the end of the cycle. Personally, I feel it's best to try one or the other to see how they work for you. Then down the road, possibly stacking them. For someone your father's age I would assume the Liquigels might be a slightly better choice.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thx des, yea he has used novedex already twice and likes it he is 52 i think, and wants to try stacking it with something, how would E-BOL be?
    Peace and Love

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Progressive8 View Post
    thx des, yea he has used novedex already twice and likes it he is 52 i think, and wants to try stacking it with something, how would E-BOL be?
    It would be a good choice. What are his goals and what else is he taking?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500) ultrawaves is not very helpful. (-500)
    hey des, i always get alittle sick when i take halodrol liquigels, is this normal

he decided to just go with another novedex cycle lol, only vitamins and minerals, no protein powder or creatine or anything, he uses DHEA already though and fish oil's so i guess he didnt really need the halodrol(although he said he may want to try that next time as a stand alone), but one more question does DHEA need to be cycled or could he take it straight though with the Novedex cycle and then go straight to the Halodrol? btw his goals are the usual, add muscle, lose fat, he has lifted all his life basically on and off but he doesent like "bothering" with any supp that isent in pill form lol.
    Peace and Love

Originally Posted by Progressive8 View Post
    he decided to just go with another novedex cycle lol, only vitamins and minerals, no protein powder or creatine or anything, he uses DHEA already though and fish oil's so i guess he didnt really need the halodrol(although he said he may want to try that next time as a stand alone), but one more question does DHEA need to be cycled or could he take it straight though with the Novedex cycle and then go straight to the Halodrol? btw his goals are the usual, add muscle, lose fat, he has lifted all his life basically on and off but he doesent like "bothering" with any supp that isent in pill form lol.
    Well he can take SizeOn tablets which are an excellent pill based creatine formula:

Gaspari Proprietary Cytologic Polyisomeric Growth Matrix 3240mg *
    Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Phosphate, Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Magnesium Chelate.

From what I have read, he should be safe using around no more than 50mg of DHEA. It can be cycled but really isn't necessary at his age because his endogenous levels are probably low. He could basically take it through both cycles.

Heretic....

thx, and yea he hasent used creatine in awhile he used creatine chews once but none since then so i doubt he would like sizeon even though creatine is more proven than most of this stuff lol, thx again
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Well he can take SizeOn tablets which are an excellent pill based creatine formula:

Gaspari Proprietary Cytologic Polyisomeric Growth Matrix 3240mg *
    Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Phosphate, Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Magnesium Chelate.

From what I have read, he should be safe using around no more than 50mg of DHEA. It can be cycled but really isn't necessary at his age because his endogenous levels are probably low. He could basically take it through both cycles.
    Peace and Love

killa721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

halodrol

im currently in debate on the halodrol i want to take it for some serious gains at 130 lbs im lookin to stack on some weight i was gonna stack with maybe superpump 250 an creatine any recommendations on a better stack for mass gaining any advice would be appreciated
    snappin necks and cashin checks baby