roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

3 Weeks into 5x5

its week 3 of my 5x5 program and so far im loving it. the only thing im dissapointed is that before this i dropped a few pounds and i think i just gained it all back right away lol. this program def makes me wanna eat morethan before but i guess thats what comes with the territory.

anyway, i shaved my legs...it was one of those things where u try to trim up and then u just keep going and eventually just say screw it and do the whole thing. by the way, the norelco body groom is amazing.

i think my legs are mainly genetic because this is the first time ive ever really worked them hard. ive been blessed with nice calves my whole life.
    Attached Images