It does a body good hazmat crew's Avatar
    hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cutting, but not losing weight

I started cutting at the end of feb. i weighed 225. Now I still weigh 225, but i have more definition and whatnot, i'm nto saying its bad, but its got me baffled. Has it happened to anyone else?
    Last edited by hazmat crew; 03-30-2004 at 08:13 PM.

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ummmm, how can you be "cutting" yet you gain(ed) weight???

- SsiK

It does a body good hazmat crew's Avatar
    hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hazmat crew has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    because im a dumass and typed the wrong ****ing number...

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you are still maintaining you current weight but a looking more tone you must be doing something right or you have the prefect diet, cardio routine, in your case i would worry about it i wishwhen i start cutting i wouldnt lose to much mass but always end up doing so
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You prolly lost mostly fat, if you look more cut with more definition you retained muscle, probably just cut the fat a bit though. If you weighed 225 and are still 225 either your measurments are not 100% correct, or you just lost WATER WEIGHT...or fat like I previously said, but water weight is a better guess.

- SsiK