Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is it pointless? Girlfriend has sex but doesn't want to

I was just wondering what people think about this or if anyone has experienced this. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half now, but she doesn't like to have sex. The ONLY reason she has sex is because I want to, and she doesn't even enjoy it. I almost feel guilty in the sense that I know she doesn't want to do it but just does it for me. Would anyone else feel guilty here and not even want to have sex with her if she didn't want it in the first place? What do you guys think? Thanks in advance

BodyPoints: 1038
    Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Poor Excuse's BodySpace
    how does she feel about head.. if thats a no too id say find another girl
    imagination is more important than knowledge - einstein

baldrick5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why dont u try actually TALKING to your girl. ask her why she dosn't like sex. its probly because of lack of foreplay. if so, spend more time, kissing, touching, hugging, your girl. not to mention eating her out/fingering etc. also, ask her if she can achieve orgasm during masturbation, if not then you are SOL dude. Good luck.

Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jumanji24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She doesn't like giving head, she doesn't like getting fingered or eaten out. She basically doesn't like foreplay. And it's not like she's not having sex with me, but I know she doesn't enjoy is, so that makes me enjoy it less. I have talked to her, and she just doesn't like it. She never has really liked it, and has never given blow jobs before and has only been fingered twice before me and hates it.

baldrick5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    then dump her ass or go see a sex therapist QUICK! seriously dude if she cant get herself off-then no one else will probly ever get her off. but the sex therapist might have solutions(but they're expensive). so if you really care for and love the gal go for the therapist if not hit it and quit it.

Originally posted by baldrick5
    then dump her ass or go see a sex therapist QUICK! seriously dude if she cant get herself off-then no one else will probly ever get her off. but the sex therapist might have solutions(but they're expensive). so if you really care for and love the gal go for the therapist if not hit it and quit it.
    Break up with a girl because she doesn't enjoy having sex but is still giving it up? And I definitely don't have the money for a sex therapist, plus we're 20

BodyPoints: 1038
    Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Poor Excuse's BodySpace
    u have 2 options..

1 - keep having sex with a girl that doesnt like it. (i recommend giving it to her hard and rough..maybe she has hidden needs that she doesnt know about)

2 - leave.. this is ur sexual prime as a primate and being in a relationship with a girl who has no sexual drive AT ALL is pretty bad
    imagination is more important than knowledge - einstein

the no1 geordie hunk bass generator's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 159
    bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bass generator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bass generator's BodySpace
    have an affair

Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17085
    Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clive Jones has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Clive Jones's BodySpace

Re: Is it pointless? Girlfriend has sex but doesn't want to

Originally posted by Jumanji24
    I was just wondering what people think about this or if anyone has experienced this. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half now, but she doesn't like to have sex. The ONLY reason she has sex is because I want to, and she doesn't even enjoy it. I almost feel guilty in the sense that I know she doesn't want to do it but just does it for me. Would anyone else feel guilty here and not even want to have sex with her if she didn't want it in the first place? What do you guys think? Thanks in advance
    dude, im dealing with the same thing as you. ive been dating my girl for almost 3yrs and she still isnt into like I am, we barely do it and it sucks. We;ve had talk over talk and she says she has to be really in the mood to want it, one reason being she is tiny and im big and it hurts and also she needs to be at a peak level of arousal. try alot of foreplay.

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5789
    stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stone fox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit stone fox's BodySpace
    jeez sounds like your girlfriend is a robot or something....she's not a robot is she? cus that would be pretty damn kinky.

seriously though if you try and bail and say its because of sex (or lack thereof) it will look bad.

have you ever considered the possibility that your girlfriend may be a lesbian? it reminds me of an episode of friends when ross was trying to spice up his love life with carroll
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

Steviep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Steviep's BodySpace
    sex is an integral part of a relationship. Gotta have it in a relationship. Doesn't it become boring after a while....(a relationship without sex)?
    Put the muscle mag down and step away from it...........

martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let me tell you from experience: DUMP HER ASAP before you get too far along in the relationship (eg. married or moved into same place, etc..)

She WILL eventually cut you off from all sex, and its not like the sex is good right now anyway.

You'll end up cheating on her regardless in your search for passionate raw dirty ronchy sex... Trust me, you will.

Switch to just being friends w/her (whats the point of a relationship if its not sexual as well as emotional??)

-- M

the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000) the blade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    use a vibrator on her or vaginal/ anal beads. Anything to stimulate her more. If she is bad spank her. (I dont know where that came from, sorry)
    to be the man you have to beat the man

SeanMichael is not very well liked. (-100)
    What a dumb question. No girl enjoys having sex. Trust me, I've had sex with lots of girls and they've all told me how much fun sex is, but then after we do it they're like "What the hell was that? That sucked!" Not one has ever enjoyed it. Sometimes they can just be downright rude about it, asking "are you in yet?" when I'm already done.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10794
    beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit beowulf's BodySpace
    Boy I hope you're kidding SeanMichael, if you are serious then I am VERY sorry. Women enjoy sex just as much if not more than men and women can have multiple orgasms. The trick with women is that they are not as easily aroused as we men are. It takes some work to get them in the mood (not that there are no sex crazed ladies out there...b/c there are! Trust me!).

As for you problem Jumanji, sex is the ultimate display of affection between two people, it is an important part of a relationship. Your girlfriend could have a number of perosnal or psychological issues that you maye or may not be ready to deal with. She sounds like she is young, this can be an issue too. Younger girls often have problems with sexual intimacy b/c guys their age have NO idea what they are doing.

I would try really talking to her about your concerns, but it sounds like this relationship may be doomed.

aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aserecuba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit aserecuba's BodySpace
    Originally posted by SeanMichael
    What a dumb question. No girl enjoys having sex. Trust me, I've had sex with lots of girls and they've all told me how much fun sex is, but then after we do it they're like "What the hell was that? That sucked!" Not one has ever enjoyed it. Sometimes they can just be downright rude about it, asking "are you in yet?" when I'm already done.
    lmao you are one sorry mofo . you seriously made my day. thank you. lol girls dont enjoy sex??? lol. trust me girls are horny i asure you 99 percent of every girl you see walking around is begging to be fu*ked raw but she wont admit it for various reasons. that prude catholic girl next door.. yup shes as horny as a goat, and the old 90 year old lady that lives down the street and gives dirty looks when somebody says a bad world. yup she will also want it raw if you play your cards right. girls are sex animals even more so than men .

BodyPoints: 6
    Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Signe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Signe's BodySpace
    Originally posted by SeanMichael
    I don't suppose you've considered the possibility that you're just really bad at it?

BrianMN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The problem your encountering is very typical of girls at that age. As women age they find out what turns themselves on and how to achieve it so they can enjoy a sexual experience. Men however enjoy everything and anything sexual so we achieve it much sooner. If you really like the girl besides the sex thing than don't let it end your relationship because I know from experience that I'll stick my d*** in 99 out of a 100 women, but I only want a relationship with 1 out of a 100. Another thing you will find is that 99% of women do fantasize about being with another woman although most don't act on it. Me and my fiance watch lesbian porn to get us both in the mood, and I have no problem with her getting turned on by another woman because I'm still nailing her. Maybe go with her and buy her some sexy longere, order a lesbian porn, buy her a vibrator and tell her you just want to watch, light some candles.... Also don't ask her if she will have sex, make her want to by setting the mood and starting off slow. 9 out of 10 times if you say " I wanna **** you baby" your going to get the reply " I'm not in the mood". Just some advice, later
    Last edited by BrianMN; 03-31-2004 at 01:20 PM.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10794
    beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beowulf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit beowulf's BodySpace
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by BrianMN
    [B]I would consider myself somewhat of an athority on sexual relationships because I've slept with over 100 women,

Do you actually think we care how many women you've slept with???

BrianMN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Do you actually think we care how many women you've slept with???"

Why did that bother you so much?? I'm just trying to help the original thread starter out, not you. Also speak for your damn self, unless by saying "we" you ment yourself and the guys lap you sitting in.

Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fanatikk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    uhh c'mon guys, don't u know sarcasm when u hear it?

Very funny SeanMichael

a hundred women Brian..damnn guess i'm not as cool as i thought i was.
    a couple of them were fat chicks right?
    lol

Jumanji, I feel for your girl bro...not to have any sexual desire..it's like she's missing a big part of life.

I just think that you have to get her to start having oral sex. I don't know any girl that doesn't like receiving. I just think she might be sexually intimidated or nervous. Maybe after a few times she'll get used to it...and then she might come around to enjoying it.
    Either way, this girl must really love you bro. I mean, it's not really her fault she doesnt enjoy sex...yet she still makes the sacrafise to sleep with you. Just shows what she'll do to keep the relationship.,
    -"A one-legged duck swims in circles"-great wise man

Geraldo "Obesidy, Adiposity, Corpulence... whatever word you use, it represents one thing. Being a big fat a$$. We have with us today, live via satellite, Eric Cartman from South Park, who is now so obese he can't even get out of his house."
    Cartman "When is this going to be on the air?"
    Geraldo "Is there anything you'd like to say to people out there?"
    Cartman"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goal. I'm living proof. Beefcake! BEEFCAKE!!!

-"I don't think of it as lifting weights. I think of it as a life long fight with gravity."-me

-my homies- BignBuff, SychoKid, BRIT_BEEF
    (Crowd Roar!)

BodyPoints: 210
    ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChaosJester has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ChaosJester's BodySpace
    Sounds like a lot of guys are having this problem lately... Daback or whatever the hell his name is has been going on about this forever....

Try jelousy and setting the mood. If neither works, well... a LOT of girls are horny a lot, and a LOT are not. Find a new fish... I find the first 6months are the most sexual, I usually just relationship jump, lol
    -LordChaosJester
    AIM- LordChaosJester
    Yahoo- LordChaosJester

BodyPoints: 14091
    Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kane Fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kane Fan's BodySpace
    perhaps she has a clitoris problem
    by that I mean like the clit is angled wrong for her to enjoy sex
    how many possitions have you tried etc
    No-Dope-Crew.

here's something more constructive
    I helped a guy gain 1/4" on his biceps with 1 workout, and it was definatly volume training
    eat that you buncha HIT nazi's
    (also helped Jesin gain 6/10 " and Q gained 1/10th", also DoctorX2k2 gained 1/4")

-unrelated bicep comment-
    and btw, I can Hammer Curl the 120's dangit!

March: 275+
    April: 265
    May: 260
    June/July/August: 255
    Late Sept: 245 (all +/- 2 lbs)

Cliffhanger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

she cheating

your girlfriend is cheating on you man. thats propabley the truth. you better watch her carefully.

BodyPoints: 150
    XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000) XEastCoastHateX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit XEastCoastHateX's BodySpace
    Find out why she doesnt like it.....its not right in a sense...need to dig deep and find the real problem....
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

Ix Dan Ix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Ix Dan Ix's BodySpace
    She's cheating on you. Sounds like she's guilty or something, that's why she doesn't wanna F LI CK you. But who knows, girls are strange.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 237 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1401
    Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Uber-neggR's BodySpace
    instead of everyone attacking her and saying she cheated, have u ever thought that thier is an underlying emotional issue to this?
    was she molested when she was young?
    how did she loose her virginity?

this is most likely something emotional.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) posreg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    it's probably because you suck at it, no offense

Stats: 5'8", 133 lbs
    byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit byebyeboyfriend's BodySpace
    Some of you mess with some crazy ass girls...

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Viddy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by byebyeboyfriend View Post
    Some of you mess with some crazy ass girls...
    You look like the creature from a movie called 'Castle Freak' in you avi.

Strong 6 year bump too phag.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast