NGW_UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

disparity between left and right side

hi. my first post on these board so please bare with me

being right handed ive naturally been doing tasks with the right side of my body all my life so it seems to be more developed than my left side. i started lifting around 2 months ago. now, my left arm and shoulder the difference isnt that apparent. however my left lat is really lagging behind my right, noticeable if i have my top off.

if i continue to train normally will my left side catch up in due time? or is there anything that i can do to encourage the left to start growing abit more

cheers in advance

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try single arm lat moves (rows/pulldowns) and always start with your weak side.

Let's say you get only 9 reps on the weak side, do only 9 reps on the strong side (eve if you could do more).

This will keep the weak side growing and allow the strong side to regress or at least not outpace the weak side.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com