Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Testosterone supplements

can women take ZMA caps? Its supposed to boost testosterone. Is it ok for women to take them and would it make any difference?

And another question, is it possible to get like Monica Brant or in female bb shape without steriods?

thanks samx
    Last edited by samkd; 04-28-2007 at 01:45 AM.

yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by samkd View Post
    can women take ZMA caps? Its supposed to boost testosterone. Is it ok for women to take them and would it make any difference?

And another question, is it possible to get like Monica Brant or in female bb shape without steriods?

thanks samx
    Yes,ZMA is fine for women to take to help naturally help build testosterone level. It is recommeneded for women to take only 2 pills, opposed to the 3 required for men. It is totally possible to look ripped or in shape without steriods. Seeing ripped muscle, is from low bodyfat levels. You can gain size naturally,without getting into steriods. Here are your basics a good multi, a good whey protein, EFA's, ZMA, Creatine-CEE is better, no bloat and gets into your muscles faster, Arginine, and BCAA's. Competing on the pro level almost every competitors is using something, even for figure. Some people just can't get big, so they my try some natural enhancement. It just depends on your goals and what you want to do. Do you want to compete or just get in shape? If you want to compete you can do it naturally. They are many natural federations as well as the unnatural ones. You can still compete in the non drug tested ones, the competitor will be tougher, but it can be done naturally, but to compete or the national or even pro level some kind of chemical enhancement is nessasary, but not a rule. I would like to compete as a natural competitor and see how far I can get naturally. My concern is that I am opera singer and I afraid of messing with stuff that is going to mess up my singing voice, so doing steriods isn't really an option for me. Genetically I can gain muscle, but not sure how I will fair against someone who is chemically enhanced, so we will see next year, when I start competing in NPC shows. I am currently looking into a solid muscle building stack for my offseason, just doing tons of research. Good luck to you!
    Last edited by yettamae; 04-28-2007 at 04:42 AM.
    "It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done." (Rocky Balboa)

Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

thanks very much for the advice

nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikeair91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    she's 16, you wouldn't want a teenager messing w/ that kind of stuff
    Eat, Drink Protein, Be Merry!

I havent bought any, i was thinking more for the future. I wouldnt take anything drastic just yet

solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ... Wouldn't that cause some undesireable side effects like facial hair growth, male pattern hair (head) thinning etc.? I know women with PCOS have elevated testosterone levels most times and they have a heck of a time with the symptoms... Or is it different when one takes a supplement?
    ~If it's to be, it's up to me~

Don't give me evils! SumthinOrNuthin's Avatar
    SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The other question you asked - can a woman build a huge body naturally.

Yes, if you're lucky enough to be blessed with exceptional genetics that maybe 0.00000000000000000000001% of the population have. It is possible to get huge but not unless you have genetics on your side - these people do exist. Some people help their genes along a little but its unfair to assume that ALL the huge strong women are asisted in some way
    Brian! Who are all those people outside?
    I don't know mother, they just .... popped by.
    Popped by?! Swarmed by more like!

yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10) yettamae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nikeair91 View Post
    she's 16, you wouldn't want a teenager messing w/ that kind of stuff
    Eeek. OMG I wasn't even paying attention to her age. I personally don't know if there is an age limit on the ZMA, but they are 16 boys that use NO-Xplode and I don't think they should be messing with NO stuff, thinking that they are going to be looking like Ronnie Coleman after a workout,so I don't think ZMA would be an issue because it is a natural testotrone booster....it's just vitamins and mineral combined.
    Last edited by yettamae; 04-29-2007 at 03:04 AM.
    "It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done." (Rocky Balboa)

Originally Posted by solstice View Post
    ... Wouldn't that cause some undesireable side effects like facial hair growth, male pattern hair (head) thinning etc.? I know women with PCOS have elevated testosterone levels most times and they have a heck of a time with the symptoms... Or is it different when one takes a supplement?
    I don't think so. It isn't a steriod. It's a natural testotrone booster that helps you stay in the anabolic phase, help increase your strength,and give you a good night rest. The combo is zinc,magensuim, and B6. That combination should be only two pills for women,opposed to the three men have to take. There is actually an article on women and weighting for Her that talks about what a beginner muscle stack should be for a women and it included: glutamine, arginine, creatine,BCAA's, whey protein,and ZMA. They didn't say take it one shot, but to eventually a woman should add these supplements for building muscle.