Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Transformation Contest Application Thread

***Before applying please read over this post entirely***

***Also please try to keep this thread on topic. I want to keep this as easy as possible on the judges ***

***One last note: The application thread will be open from April 28, 2007 until May 1st, 2007 3:30 pm EST. The contestants will be announced on the May 3rd when the contest begins. Everyone (even those not picked) should take their pictures on May 3rd with a newspaper for validation. Since all those who are not chosen will instantly be put into the wildcard round ***

Best Transformation contest
    ***rules still under discussion***

Total number of prize winners: 10 (first three receiving cash and supplements)

Total number of contestants: 12 (last two decided by wildcard)

Complete list of judges: 8
    emisgod
    dan7681
    hola bola
    asianbabe
    Viperspit
    Dvsness
    CD9
    jules_d1

How contestants will be judged: Each judge ranks the contestants from first to last. So lets say there is 10 contestants, each first place vote is awarded something like 10 points (or whatever is decided) which decreases to say the 10th place vote which would be awarded 1 point. Then all the results would be tallied up to decide the contestant?s place in the contest

Start Date:May 3rd 2007

End Date:August 3rd 2007

Rules:
    • Must be an active poster on bodybuilding.com (Judges discretion)
    • Must be 18 or older before the end of the contest to participate (contest ends August 3rd)
    • Before and After pictures required with newspaper (and close up of date on newspaper) [b]Please remember the close up picture of the newspaper so we can verify the date
    • A minimum of 3 before and after pictures of different poses (relaxed front, relaxed back, front double bicep). Make sure these pictures will allow the judges to accurately see your progress. Also keep before and after pictures under the same conditions (i.e. lightning, cameras, poses, flexing).More poses/pictures are encouraged.
    • Progress pictures at the halfway mark will be required (any time between June 1st and June 6th) Same requirements as with the before and after pictures
    • No use of illegal drugs and/or designer steroids/prohormones (obviously this will be on the honor system)
    • Log, measurements, and BF% optional but highly recommended
    • Any of the contestants who does not complete the halfway mark pictures, starting pics, or any of the other requirements will be disqualified. If this occurs then we will add more selections from the wildcard round. So say 2 people are disqualified then we would bump the total to 4 wildcards instead of 2.
    • Anyone who does not complete the final requirements will not be eligible for prizes, these prizes will be redistributed among the remaining contestants
    • All the same rules hold true for wildcard contestants

Wildcard Round:
    ***The last 2 contestants will be decided by the wildcard round***

Getbustered (Kyle) will be in charge of the wildcard round. The first 10 contestants will be picked by the panel of judges for the main contest in the applicant thread. The remainder of contestants will still be allowed to participate in the wildcard round. Basically the wildcard panel of judges will pick two of the remaining contestants that will make up the final two spots. So that way everyone has a fair shot.

Wildcard Judges:
    1. Cervesa
    2. Coulaid
    3. Getbustered
    4. Leonidas300
    5. Giggety Giggety

Below is the application you should fill out. The bolded parts are required but I highly recommend you take the time to fill out the application in its entirety.

The contestants will be reviewed and then picked by the panel of judges. Anyone who is not picked should still take pictures and follow all the requirements as you will be eligible for the wildcard round.

Good luck to everyone

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Why you should be chosen?:

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 3rd 2007):

Have you completed any type of log on bb.com (supplement, workout, and so on?) if so please provide links:

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you provide before, halfway, and after photos on the required dates with a newspaper along with a close up of the newspaper to verify the date?: (a minimum of 3 before and after pictures of different poses: relaxed front, relaxed back, front double bicep). More are not required but recommended

Will you be supplying an up to date log?:

Will you be recording measurements?:

Will you be recording you BF%?:

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)?

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Supplements that will be used during the contest (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space.

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

***A big thanks to pu12en12g as most of the above requirements were copied from him***

After reading this post at the end of the application sign
    "I _______ have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"
    Last edited by dan7681; 04-28-2007 at 02:32 AM.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright!!!!

Let's see those applications flowing in!!

imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sweet will be done ina few minutes
    Get to know me, hit me up on Myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/ezakacountryboy

also check out my video blogs on my you tube page

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EZ313

888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    191cm

Weight:
    At the moment, 80kg. (176 lbs)

Bodytype:
    Ecto

Read below.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 1st 2007):
    Yes

Have you completed any type of log on bb.com (supplement, workout, and so on?) if so please provide links:
    No, just a review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=956573

Can you provide before, halfway, and after photos on the required dates with a newspaper along with a close up of the newspaper to verify the date?:
    Yes I can. You will get to see the West Australian Newspaper

Yes, I will be, making it as detailed as possible.

Yes, I will be.

Will you be recording your BF%?:
    Yes, I will be.

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)?
    Yes

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    By the end of every Summer I would be annoyed at myself. Struggling for the fact to take my shirt off when going to the beach, parties or at times on holidays. These outings would be ruined for the fact that I would sit out or participate from the sidelines. It was about time that I decided to change from the skinny kid to someone people can look up to. Been training now for just over a year, started training on December 2nd and weighed in at 62kg (136lbs). I just stay motivated by the changes in the mirror and the satisfaction you get when people are noticing the changes. I believe being chosen would give me that enhanced inspiration and extra motivation needed to complete my goals. The drive of this contest itself is exactly what I need to keep my goals in mind and to keep each training session at an intense level.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I will add a very detailed version if selected and will be placed in my log. At the moment I am training Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Bulk WPC (Whey Protein Concentrate 80% Protein)
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude.
    Cenovis MultiVitamin.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    Again, a very detailed version will be placed in my log if selected.

Short Term Goal:
    90kg (198lbs)

Long Term Goal:
    100kg (220lbs) and lean.

Nothing.

"I Nesa, have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"

Firstly, thank you for the opportunity to apply in this competition, respect goes to all who have put their name/company forward in donating prizes. Dan has done an excellent job along with Mr. Aries and Slated as well as anyone else I've missed in compiling the competition. Good luck all applicants.
    Last edited by Nesa; 04-28-2007 at 02:13 AM.

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck to all those who apply, this should be interesting!
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aleemdj2005 View Post
    Good luck to all those who apply, this should be interesting!
    Yes, it should be interesting to see me win, ...

Hmm... Just have to fill this application out...

imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sex: M

Height: 6'5

Weight:

Bodytype:
    Large

Why you should be chosen?: I have already lost around 70 pounds in 4 months, im a very motivated person, and ill definatly be a different type of transformation, than all your other applicants

Have you completed any type of log on bb.com (supplement, workout, and so on?) if so please provide links: currently doing a Red Acid and Sesaglow Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2453301

Before

Now

Can you provide before, halfway, and after photos on the required dates with a newspaper along with a close up of the newspaper to verify the date?:
    I would be happy to

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: yes sir

Will you be recording measurements?: yep

currently trying to find somewhere to check my BF

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.) yes! im too big to use all those haha

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I just recently started training in January, Im definatly not an expert in it, like most of the people on the body building board, but im dedicated to getting healthy and i know what i have to do to get there, also all the great people of the bb.com forums help me out when i have questions

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
    Mon. Wed. Fri. = Upper body
    Tues. Thurs. Sat. Lower body

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    I walk/speed walk for 2 miles each morning the days i workout, and the days I am not working out at the gym I walk/speed walk close to 5 miles

Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen. 2, Controlled Labs Sesaglow, and Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

Lots of protien (chicken, turkey, Tuna)
    Oatmeal in the morning
    No sugars and limited salt
    No soda only water and green tea

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 Gallons

Short Term Goal: to lose around 100lbs before the end of this contest

Long Term Goal: to lose around 290lbs and become a personal trainer / nutritionist

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

"I Edward have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"
    Last edited by imjustez; 04-28-2007 at 01:24 AM.
    Get to know me, hit me up on Myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/ezakacountryboy

also check out my video blogs on my you tube page

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EZ313

lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Below is the application you should fill out. The bolded parts are required but I highly recommend you take the time to fill out the application in its entirety.

The contestants will be reviewed and then picked by the panel of judges. Anyone who is not picked should still take pictures and follow all the requirements as you will be eligible for the wildcard round.

Good luck to everyone

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10-5'11

Weight: 62-63 kg

Bodytype: Ecto

Why you should be chosen?: I want to be an elite athlete, and not just excel at one aspect of my sport, but dominate all aspects! I have huge ambitions... That is all I will say for now; I will let my actions speak louder then my words...

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 1st 2007): I'm already 18...

Unsponsored AP/powerfull/sirplus/other stuff partial log: What did you say! "F*** Genetics!" Anabolic-Pump FTW! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Current Reviews:
    Poseidon: Blistering through...? Ahh, screw it, here's my POSEIDON REVIEW! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    HCF Pancakes:
    Anabolic Eating with HCF Pancakes! MMM! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Current / Progress Photos: Most recent back pic...

Old: Taken 2/13/-2/14

New: march 26

Leg Pictures:

Old: 2/13-2/14
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...4/IMG_0330.jpg

New: March 26
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...4/IMG_0371.jpg

Can you provide before, halfway, and after photos on the required dates with a newspaper along with a close up of the newspaper to verify the date?: (a minimum of 3 before and after pictures of different poses: relaxed front, relaxed back, front double bicep). More are not required but recommended

Yep...

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: Possibly...

Will you be recording measurements?: Possibly

Will you be recording you BF%?: Possibly, although, I'm naturally low...

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)? Yep...

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Please see attachment...

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space.

Currently, I am doing a 3 day split of week 6 taken from my program designed by the renegade training squad... Jacob of USPlabs offered his help and got me in contact with Jon Doyle of the Renegade Training squad to design a program for me... It is a full 18 week program, but currently, I am only doing week 6 for now... I plan on running this same workout regimen for the next month, and then I will switch to a different week... I'm doing this because some of the exercises I can not perform at the moment...

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): hahaha, cardio? I run sprints... I'm a pitcher-I don't need to fiddle around with running long distance... It's a power sport-sprinting ftw!

================================================== ========================

Supplementation

Multi:

GNC Mega Men: 1 tab daily

Protein:

Gf Pro Cherry: GF Pro Dutch Chocolate: GF Pro PineappleMango
    Isopure Alpine Punch
    Syntrax Nectar Fuzzy Navel

Pre/during/post-workout Supplements
    Scivation VasoXplode: 2 scoops pre-workout
    Omega Sports Omega One: 1 scoop during/1 scoop post

Fish Oil:
    NOW Super EPA: 4 softgells daily

Antioxidants:
    Designer Supplements Vigor: 1-2 caps daily
    NOW Enzogenol: 1-2 caps daily with a dose pre-workout
    NOW Pomeratrol: 1-2 caps daily with a dose pre-workout
    NOW Mangoni Juice: 3 servings daily
    USPlabs Sirplus: 3-4 caps daily

Free Form BCAA's:
    (Workout Days Only)
    Anabolic-Innovations Excell Fruit Punch-2 servings during workout

Digestion:
    Enzymedica Digest Gold-1 cap with each meal
    Gut Health: 1 cap in morning

Joint/Tendon/Ligaments:
    USPlabs Super Cissus: 1-3 caps daily

USPlab Brand Products:

Anabolic-Pump: 3 caps daily
    Powerfull-2 caps used pre-workout on occasion

MAN Sports:

BluePrint: 4 caps in the morning...(Currently on 60 day cycle-Day 12)...

Nimbus Nutrition:
    Poseidon: 2-5 servings daily (Electrolyte)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space. I eat 5-6 meals daily... I'm very disciplined when it comes to eating-I can't even remember the last time I had a slice of pizza, better yet cake... Although, I'm lactose intolerant, probably why I rarely ever eat pizza, ... And I used to be a number one customer at my local pizza shop 4 years ago... Sigh...

My meals mostly consists of HCF Pancakes, oats, whole wheat bread, chicken, lean meats, Lactaid milk, Natural Peanut Butter, almonds, smart balance spread, etc...

Current Daily water intake: Enough to keep me hydrated... I keep a bottle of water on me at all times, and usually by about 11 A.M., I've already had about 64 oz of water...

Short Term Goal: To gain about 5 lbs...

Long Term Goal:

To throw 90 plus mph consistently with sound mechanics...

To continually increase LBM to help aid pitching performance, and for personal reasons...

To increase recovery times in order to allow myself to continually train harder and harder...

To be signed to a Major or Minor League contract before the age of 22...

And, of course, to never injure my pitching arm!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None...

***A big thanks to pu12en12g as most of the above requirements were copied from him***

"I, Frank, have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"
    Last edited by lbarber4; 04-28-2007 at 12:21 PM.

FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10) FAHall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alexander Hall

Height: 5'10

Weight: 190

Bodytype: Ecto/Meso

Why you should be chosen?: I plan to mold my body to what I envision represents who I am. I believe that this competition would not only add to my already tremendous drive, but it would also give me the chance to use supplements that I can not currently afford, and thereby push my physique to the next level.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 1st 2007): Yes

Log of Shocker Nutrition's N.O. Extreme (Note: I got very sick during the log, which took away from the validity of the review; I almost never get sick.)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=811998

Please see my bodyspace pictures. They are very recent.

I can supply as many pictures as you want.

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: Yes, I will update my log at least 3x per week with each workout.

Will you be recording measurements?: I will log them at the beginning, half-way, and at the end of the competition.

Will you be recording you BF%?: I will measure my BF with Accufitness Calipers at the beginning, middle, and end of the contest.

Yes. I have never and will never use those compounds.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I began lifting in high school after getting dumped. I was 5'10" and weighed a whopping 135#. Basically I looked anorexic. I spent the next 3 years working out rather inconsistently. I managed to push my weight all the way up to 170# with my bodyfat at around 10%. Then, I went to college and combated severe clinical depression. I switched colleges and got back into lifting, only to find myself back down to 157#. Having rearranged my life, I got my weight to 185 using Bill Starr's 5x5 before auditioning for my school's production of "The Rocky Horror Show". I landed the role of Rocky and spent the entire summer bulking up following Chad Waterbury's HFT system and the see food diet. I got up to 200#, but my waist shot up from 30" to 36". I spent 6 weeks doing a terrible cutting phase, and learning a ton about my body. I got down to a moderately lean 170. Since the performance last October I have been clean bulking and have moved my weight up to a solid 190 with only a 30-32" waist. I have been following the Doggcrapp system for about 3 months now, and I love it. I don't think that I will ever use another training system.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space:
    I follow Doggcrapp training. See the attached document for the list of exercises and rep ranges. I will answer any questions about my workout should they arise.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I walk at a moderate pace for 30-60 minutes every day except leg training days.

All The Whey Optimum Protein Blend
    *** Creatine Ethyl Ester
    *** Leucine
    NOW ADAM
    *If money permits, Fish Oil from Custom Nutrition Warehouse

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space.

I am not strict on where my calories come from as long as I get 2x my bodyweight in protein every day. I try to keep my calories just high enough to gain, without putting on much fat. I also have a carb cutoff at 9pm which is generally 3-4 hours before bed. My average macros over the last week look like this (keep in mind that the weekend was the last 2 days of my cruise where I eat slightly less protein):

Calories: 3863
    Protein: 346g (36% of total calories)
    Carbohydrates: 250g (25% of total calories)
    Fats: 167g (39% of total calories)

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons per day.

Short Term Goal:Clean bulk up to 210 by the end of summer while maintaining my 30" waist.

Long Term Goal: Build an aesthetic physique that I can be proud of. I will have something along the lines of Vic Tanny.

Citalopram Hydrobromide (for Depression)

"I _Alexander Hall______ have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"

Alexander Hall
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FAHall; 04-28-2007 at 01:52 AM.
    Alexander Hall
    Owner/Personal Trainer/Nutritional Consultant

Vault: Strength and Aesthetics

www.vaultstrength.com

Alex@vaultstrength.com

Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000) Babyfarts McGeezaks is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow
    lots of people putting in the applications pretty quickly
    anyway i will be putting my application in sometime tomorrow, i just wanted to say good luck to everyone handing in applications and that i think it's really cool to have been able to watch this contest grow from an idea all the way to where it's at now

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex:M

Height:5-11

Weight:177

Bodytype:Ecto

Why you should be chosen?:I am a well respected member who carries a daily log of my workouts. My biggest asset is my work ethic and commitment to start something and always finish it. I was a college football player for 4 years so when i start a job ,task or have a goal I do anything to achieve my goals.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 1st 2007):Yes

Have you completed any type of log on bb.com (supplement, workout, and so on?) if so please provide links:Yes
    Other Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=sixpacks+logs

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=sixpacks+logs

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=sixpacks

Current / Progress Photos: Please read article i Have put on over 25 pounds so far more photos are attathced

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast28.htm

Yes daily if need be

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: Yes everyday my current log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1654591

Will you be recording measurements?:Yes

Yes i have a 4 pt caliper along with 6pt

Yes I do

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Well the article I wrote tells alot about me how I battle with my eating disorder and still played college football, I think my childhood made me who I am today . I came from a broken home parents divorced at the age of 2. Day was a recovering alcoholic then past when I was 11. I moved out of the house when I was 16 and have raised myself. This has taught me integrity, work ethic, responsibility, independence, and so many more things. I love to help others because what I have went through. Working etc is a way to get away from everything and just focus on my goal. I believe I bring alot to a table and that people respect me and what I have done. Post count do not matter but I do believe out of my 16,000 alot were to help people and inform people. I am in no way a scientist or know alot about the science behind supplements but I can aid people in making the right decisions on what and what no to use as well as helping in the nutriton aspect.

Monday-Chest/Legs
    Tuesday-Back/Triceps
    Thursday-Shoulders/biceps
    Saturday-Legs/arms

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5x per week 30-35min

Xtend
    Scorch
    Lean Green
    Vasoexplode
    Fish oil
    Possibility I will be using Purple Wrath and Green Magnitude or one of the stacks from CONTROLLED LABS. Also Designer supplments NO LIMITS product

3800 on workout days 3200 on nonworkout days, I will pm a judge my diet if need be

Current Daily water intake:2 gallons

Short Term Goal:188 7-8% BF

"I, Justin Hager(Sixpack), have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within.

Long Term Goal:195-200 7-8% BF

Two pics at the bottom on my progress me at 162 starting and current 177
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sixpack; 04-28-2007 at 03:25 AM.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)

Blink922's Application

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 128lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Why you should be chosen?: As a fairly small guy, I think my change could be most profound. In these three months, I am sure I will be able to put on at least 10lbs of muscle, which will make my body look completely different from the time I started. I was planning on doing this anyway starting this month, but this contest is just added incentive for me to eat healthy, hit the gym hard, and get good rest so I can display the most drastic change of any competitor in this competition. I am incredibly hard working, especially when it comes to something I love like working out, and the judges and viewers will surely be able to tell by my bodies crazy changes. My logs will be very detailed, and I will do my best to keep everyone accurately updated with my progress on a daily basis.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 1st 2007): Yes

Have you completed any type of log on bb.com (supplement, workout, and so on?) if so please provide links: Not yet, as I am fairly new here, but I have been very active since I signed up, and I plan on logging every day during the competition.

Can you provide before, halfway, and after photos on the required dates with a newspaper along with a close up of the newspaper to verify the date?: (a minimum of 3 before and after pictures of different poses: relaxed front, relaxed back, front double bicep). More are not required but recommended: Yes, I?ll be able to post them as often as needed. I will supply about 6 pictures once a week, in order to most accurately see the change in my appearance from week to week.

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: Yes, I will be logging in detail every day. The logs will include food consumed that day, workouts and how they went, weight, measurements, and BF%. Every Saturday I will also be posting progress pictures of myself.

Will you be recording measurements?: Of course

Will you be recording you BF%?: Yes

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)? Definitely, seeing as how they could ruin my body if I took them at this age.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I?ve been playing sports since I was three years old, so I guess you can say that?s when I really started to love exercise. I started playing soccer around this time (ah, the good old days, where the goals were two flag poles, no goalie, and teams didn?t use underhanded tactics to win (State Cup playoffs two years ago, regular season school game my freshman year where our goalie?s collar bone was broken, ask me more about this if you want to hear the stories))
    When I first entered high school, I thought it would be a good idea to start working out and get a little more powerful for soccer. After all, I had just made the Varsity team as a freshman, so I was WAY smaller than the seniors I would be playing against.
    I started training with a great friend who was an excellent sport specific fitness instructor. That?s when my soccer career really started to pick up, and he helped me improve my upper body strength a bit, but most noticeably my kicking form and power increased tremendously. From this point I was hooked, and I continued training with him until my junior year, when he left the school and moved pretty far away. I decided to take matters into my own hands, and start working out on my own.
    In the summer before my junior year, I discovered what came to be my true love: Mixed Martial Arts. From the second I saw my first fight, I was hooked. I wanted to start training, in hopes of one day fighting in an organization like Pride or the UFC. I soon found a martial art called Krav Maga, an Israeli street fighting system. Basically, it was like beginner MMA, as we trained in the arts of wrestling, jiu-jitsu, and Muay Thai. I soon started training on my own, buying large pads to practice my striking and ground and pound. I developed quickly in my striking, and am still developing to this day. Next year, I?m going to start taking Muay Thai, which will be the first step in the long road to a UFC/Pride contract.
    Anyway, during my junior year I focused my resistance training primarily on my lower body, targeting my upper body with compound, body weight movements, such as dips, sit ups, pushups, and pull ups. When I hit the summer before my senior year, I knew I wanted to take it to the next level. I found bodybuilding.com and started lurking heavily; gathering knowledge from all the forum had to offer. I started out on Rippetoe?s program, and after a few months, decided to start lifting some heavier weights. With soccer out of the way, I was able to start focusing on lifting heavier weights, and increasing my overall body strength. Since The end of December, I have put on about 13lbs of solid muscle (my bf% has remained the same). With my new nutrition plan and supplementation plan, I think gaining even 15lbs of 100% muscle in the next three months will be easy for me. That brings me to today, where I am now writing this LONG (sorry if it?s too long) summary of my past experiences in training.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space. **In Word File**

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): **In Word File**

1. ON Opti-Men
    2. All.The.Whey 100% Whey protein isolate (vanilla)
    3. NOW Omega-3
    4. Universal Animal Pump
    5. Universal Torrent
    6. Higher Power Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space. **In Word File**

Current Daily water intake: About 1.5 gallons per day.

Short Term Goal: While keeping my same body fat percentage (7%), I am shooting to gain 20lbs of LBM by the end of the summer, putting me at a weight of about 150lbs.

Long Term Goal: Again, keeping body fat the same, I would like to bulk up to 165lbs within the next year. This will allow me to fight in the 155lb weight class for mixed martial arts, my true love. While training for a fight, I will be around 160lbs, so I need only cut five pounds to make weight. This will help me be, on almost every occasion, be bigger than my opponent come fight day. Having more muscle will allow me to use my great takedowns with more success, as I will be able to outmuscle my opponents. My stronger physique will also help me with my ground and pound, being able to control the fighter on the ground with ease.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Currently, the only prescription drug I am ?taking? is a prescribed hand-cream for my viciously dry hands. This is a cream, taken topically, so it will not affect my body at all.

"I, EB (blink922), have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"

Sorry if this was too long, but I wanted to be as detailed as possible. Thanks again to John for the awesome thought and donation, and all supplement companies donating to the cause. Also, thank you to the judges who will be considering my application.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by blink922; 04-28-2007 at 06:27 PM.

888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 888888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    imjustez, congrats on the weight loss thus far, keep at it!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck applicants !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Punksurfer's official application

age= 22 years old

weight= last weigh in at the doctors on tuesday was 176

height= 5'10"

BF%= approximatly 10 %

body type: ecto

training experience= competively ran from age 16- age 21. bodybuilding training from age 21-now my training has relaxed since i started paramedic school in october due to lack of time. ive been lifting every day im on shift at the fire station (every 3rd day). recently i acquired a good deal of weight equipment for my house since then ive gone back to my old lifting routine of 2 days on one day off. time to get back in shape!

diet: my normal bulking diet is between 3500-4000 calories a day and macros are usually 50 carb, 30 protein, 20 fat. which comes out to approx. 262 g of protein, 437 g of carbs, 77g of fat per day. My cutting diet (never done one) is going to be 55 protein 30 carb 15 fat 2000 calories a day. which comes out to approx. 275 g of protein, 150 g of carbs, 33g of fat per day (again this is what im starting with no clue what it will be as i fine tune it). During both bulking and cutting i will be using between 120-130 grams of whey protein daily. water intake will be between 1.5-2 gallons of water daily.

testostrogrow
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2162801
    intraxcell
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1550641
    hyperdrol/mass fx
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1004681
    ebol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=899327
    jungle warfare
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=866915
    anagen+lipid fx
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825583
    ecdysten
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=781193
    Gtek
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=732353
    tribosten
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=672916

OF COURSE!

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: yes

Will you be recording measurements?: yes, i will take measurements on the 3rd at beginning of the recomp

Will you be recording you BF%?: yes, i will go purchase calipers if choosen.

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)? of course.

prescription and non prescription drugs: currently penicillin and mucinex D for a bad sinus infection....i have 9 days as of today left.other then that alcohol every now and then.

lifting regimen:
    -Day 1- chest, tris, abs (home workout)
    ----------------bench, incline bench, decline bench, incline flies, press down, skull crushers, push outs, wrist flexons, hanging leg lifts, reverse crunches
    -Day 2- legs (at fire station)
    ----------------leg extension, leg curls, squats, wide leg press, leg press calf raise, standing calf raise, one legged leg press.........2 miles on tread mill (may increase later in program)
    -Day 3-shoulders, traps, abs (home workout)
    ---------------shoulder press, front arm raises, upward rows, side lateral raises, sitting rear delt flies, front of body shrugs, behind back shrugs, hanging leg lifts, crunches
    -Day 4- back and bis (at fire station)
    ---------------wide grip lat pulls, rows, stiff leg dead lifts, DB pull overs, close grip lat pulls, DB curls, BB curls, hammer curls, wrist curls............2 miles on tread mill (may increase later in program)

supplements to be used: syntrax nectar (various flavors), syntrax matrix (various flavors), NOW ecoGreen multi-vit, other products may come and go during the 3 month period.

strategy/goal for 3 month period: my strategy is going to be to clean bulk for the first 2 months of the program and then cut for the last month of the program. my goal is to regain muscle mass that i have lost due to paramedic school as well as lean down as much as possible during the process. i will be using my bulking diet as above followed by my cut diet as above.

reason why i want in contest: i thrive off of competition, by competiting with others i believe i will better be able to stick to my diets and training regimen, there by taking my body to a WHOLE new level! i can only compete so much with my wife I can do this mainly due to having the gym equipment i need at home, and working out when im on shift at the fire station (every 3 day) and luckily i bid into a very slow station for paramedic school which aids in my ability to lift without interuption to run calls MOST of the time. For the same reasons i can update my log almost every day and provide pictures of actually working out etc.

pics as of today (not the ones for the beginning of contest so there is no newspaper in these):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/contest1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/contest2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/contest3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/contest4.jpg

"I _mike d______ have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within
    Last edited by punksurfer024; 04-28-2007 at 12:37 PM.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Good luck to everyone

Height: 6'1'

Weight: 208lbs

Bodytype: Ecto/Endo

Why you should be chosen?: This contest is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I'm kind of drifting along right now, and this is something that I would love to participate in. I would fully devote my efforts to the contest which I'd keep everyone up to date on in a log. I would sacrifice everything (in a positive way strictly) to reach my goal, and I'd carry myself with the utmost disicpline. I don't necessarily care about proving anything to anybody, I just want to prove it to myself. "In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself" -Rudy

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 1st 2007):I'm currently 20 years old

Have you completed any type of log on bb.com (supplement, workout, and so on?) if so please provide links: JUST finishing this up! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1084441

Current Reviews:
    Unfortunately the reviews from my log have yet to be completed

Absolutely!

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: I will be providing a daily log with as much detail as humanly possible.

Will you be recording measurements?: Absolutely

Will you be recording you BF%?: Yes!

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)?Absolutely, I would not use those regardless of a contest.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been training overall for close to 2 years now, but I've only recently started to bulk up. I was 262lbs as little as 18 months ago, but I couldn't take it anymore...and my training began. I'm only intermediate in training, but I am a quick learner, and I'm getting it done one day at a time. I've lost a lot of fat, I've lost a lot muscle, and after a little scare with weight loss, I've put on some quality mass. BB.COM has taught me many things, one of which being that >food< is NOT the enemy.

Current 1RM from common lifts in my routine (LBS, Not calculated, actually lifted)
    Flat Press: 235
    Back Squat: 250
    Deadlift: 325
    Bicep Curl: 105

Currently I'm training with a 4 day split with heavy compound movements being the focal points. Shoulder/Arms, Push, Pull, Legs each have their own respective days. This is attached!

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): When bulking, I cut down the volume to one HIIT session per week along with a decent amount of brisk walking. In general, I like to do 20 minutes of low intensity cardio after each workout, HIIT once a week, and a long distance run once a week.

Protein: ON/DE/GFPro
    USPlabs Anabolic Pump: 3 caps daily
    USPlabs Powerfull: As needed and before bed
    USPlabs Super Cissus Rx: 3 caps daily
    Optimens Multivitamin: 3 tablets daily
    Controlled Labs Green Mag: Once per day
    Scivation Xtend: Once scoop per day (Also as needed)
    Kirkland Brand Fish Oils: 6 softgels before bed
    Designer Supplements Melting Point: 4+ caps per day
    Molecular Nutrition's X-Factor - 4-5 caps per day
    Designer Supplements LXT: Before morning cardio
    Higher Power Green Tea Extract: 4 capsules/day
    Starmark Labs Liporedux: As directed
    Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs: 3x/day
    ALL MAX Rapid Cuts Hardcore: As directed

To give a quick run down, I plan on doing a ketogenic diet for the first 8 weeks and then changing it to a carb cycling diet for the last 4 weeks. I'm currently bulking so I eat 4000kcal/day but I will consuming about 2400-2600 during my cut, that might fluctuate somewhat. I usually eat 5+ meals/day

Keto consists mainly of fatty meats/cheese/nuts/oils along with plenty of fresh fibrous veggies. Carb cycling will be a little more lax, but the saturated fats will be down, and the complex carbs (Sweet Potatoes/Oats/Beans) will be up.

Current Daily water intake: At least one gallon of water if not two

Short Term Goal: To gain a few more lbs prior to my cut

Long Term Goal: My long term goal is a simple one. I want to feel good about myself. I have always had body image issues, and I've never really felt comfortable in this skin. I just want to look and feel great. If you'd like me to quantify it, I would say that I'd like to weigh around 225lbs at 8% bodyfat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

"I, Zachary W Mills, have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"[/QUOTE]

I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck, this is a fantastic opportunity, and this contest can really bring this bb community together! And if I'm not selected, I'll be right along side you guys, rooting for you all!
    Attached Files

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WarBird00's Application!!!!

Sex: MALE

Height: 6' .5''

Weight: 186.4

Bodytype: Ecto/Meso

Why you should be chosen?: I should be chosen because I want to be the best. About 3 months ago i started to count my calories and ever since I have had insane gains!! I have mapped out my 1 year plan and hope by next year to be around 210, and the strongest person at my college gym. I hope to get up to about 230 by my Junior year in college and compete. One day i hope to be sponsored by a supp company and for people to look to ME for advice.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 3rd 2007): Yes

Yes! I love doing logs! here is a link to all my logs (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1771221) and here is my current XF log (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2058811)

When i first started (about 4/1/06):

Current Photos:
    (Couldnt fit em all so their posted in the next post)

Can you provide before, halfway, and after photos on the required dates with a newspaper along with a close up of the newspaper to verify the date?: (a minimum of 3 before and after pictures of different poses: relaxed front, relaxed back, front double bicep). More are not required but recommended:

Hellz yes!! i love taking pics!!

Yup, i love making logs!

YUP

Yes, i have a bf scale which is very consistant and i track my bf by that, as well as waist measurements, and got a caliper. I also can get checked by a trainer (7 spot) if ppl want.

I am def not using any of that stuff before im 21!

I started working out when i was a freshman cause i was skinny as hell!! Ever since then i have loved it. Used to just work out in the summer cause i played sports all year and only had time to lift during P.E. class or the summer but my senior year after basketball season i started lifting hardcore. Once i found bb.com everything started to fall into place. I first started working out 3x a week full body, then did a split which hit eveyr body part 2x a week. Last summer i did Max Ot for about 4 months and loved it! Got a LOT stronger. Now am am doing a program similar to Layne Norton's, wich has and Upper power day, Lower power, chest/arms hyperstrophy day, back/shoulers/traps hypertrophy, legs/calves hypertrophy. I think this program is perfect for me. Im really loving it and plan on training this style for as long as i keep seeing results.

Sunday: Upper Power
    Monday: Lower Power
    Tuesday: Off (Plyometrics)
    Wednesday: Chest/Arms Hypertrophy
    Thursday: Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy
    Friday: Legs/Calves Hypertrophy
    Saturday: Off (Plyometrics)

(If needed i can post the whole routine but figured i wouldnt waste space and you can just look at my log if you really wanna see my routine)

I also do abs and cardio 2x a week. I just fit it in whenever possible.
    This is my bulking workout. I am doing 10 week cycles of 7 bulking, 3 cutting.

During my bulking phase i do cardio 2x a week, either 10 mins of HIIT or 20 mins of low intensity. When i cut i do 3x a week HIIT and 1x a week 40 mins low intensity

Supplements that will be used during the contest (exact brand/product name) :
    Supplement Market Bulk Protein Powder
    Higher Power CEE
    Universal Storm
    Controlled Labs Glycer Grow
    Spike (only on leg days)
    Molecular Nutrition X Factor
    Bulk BCAAs (On my cut)
    Assorted fat burners (planning on cutting with all my samples , and doing a log on it)
    Heres my tentative cycle of my 4 week sample cut:
    Fusion T2- 2 samples, 4 caps over all- 1 days worth
    AX Stimulant X- 2 samples, 8 caps overall- 2-3 days worth
    Gaspari Nutrition Cytolean- 4 samples, 12 caps overall- 4 days worth
    Ergopharm AMP- 2 samples, 8 caps- 2-3 days worth
    SNAC Arobatine- 4 samples, 16 caps- 3 days worth
    Syntrax Fire- 1 sample, 2 caps- 1 days worth
    Millennium Sport Shred- 5 samples- 3-4 days worth
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin- PM- 1.5 bottles- 22 days worth
    Controlled Labs Red Acid Generation 1- 3/4 bottle- 25 days worth
    Palo Alto Labs Leviathan- 15 caps- 3 days worth (left over from my last cut)
    Also i will be using bulk ecdy stacked with Bioprene during my first cut
    Fish Oil
    Dymatize Super Multi
    USP Anabolic Pump (Possibly)

(see attached)

1.5 gallons!

Diet
    (See attached)

Cutting Diet:
    I used Laynes Pre Constest Diet on my lust cut and it was great! (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm)
    Plan on using it again.

Short Term Goal: This is my plan for the next year (quoted from my log):
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    Plan for Next Couple of Months!!

So I have been thinking about my next cycles all ready (i guess i got a lot of time on my hands, but midterms are next week )

Im gonna be cycles of 10 weeks, 7 weeks bulking, 3 weeks cutting (except for my next cycle im cutting for 4 weeks before summer!)

So right now im gonna be finishing my X factor cycle on 5/14, then cut from 5/15 to 6/16 (dunno what thermo im using yet)

Then will take a week off and start Anabolic Pump and run that for 2 months, 5/24-8/18

Then from 8/19-9/9 i will cut and start X Factor Again!!!

After taht cut on X Factor i will be continuing to bulk on XF from 9/10 to 10/6

After that i dont really know what im gonna do, but i know im gonna be doing Dr. Ps 100 day extreme anabolic stack (70 bulking, 30 cutting) which consists of running X Factor, Ebol, ActivaTe, and Leucine

As you can tell i like to plan things ahead of time
    Now that i pretty much got my workout/diet PERFECT!!! (FINALLY!!) I can see the future is holding great things for me,

IM GOn GET DIESEL!

Long Term Goal: I hope to get up to about 230 by my junior year and then either my junior or senior year compete. Pretty much just follow ^^ that plan for the next 2-3 years then compete (with the help of Layne for my contest prep!)

Drink/Smoke (Occasionally, especially once im out of school wont be doing much of either) During my cut i dont drink tho (maybe once every 4 weeks)

x2 ^^ HELL YAH!

"I warbird00 have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by warbird00; 04-28-2007 at 12:02 PM.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Curent Photos (couldnt post em on my first post cause there bb.com only allows 6 pics per post) :

Last edited by warbird00; 04-28-2007 at 11:57 AM.

Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nick Saladino

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    6?3?
    Weight:

Bodytype:
    Meso/Endo

Bodyfat%: 20%

Since I can remember I have been over weight. I was picked on all through school until high school, when my size was of use to me in sports. I lettered my freshman year in wrestling, never lost a match and was on track to wrestle at state when my dad was diagnosed with cancer. I Dropped out of school shortly after got a job to help out with finances, and spent as much time with my father before he passed. One of the last points my dad stressed to me before he passed was how important your health is and to take care of it when you?re young so it doesn?t catch up with you later in life. This set a spark in my heart that only recently have I been able to turn into a fire.
    My mom abandoned me when my dad died, so I raised myself, got my GED, got an apartment and took classes at a community college as I could afford them and time permitted. At times I have worked two jobs while taking class leaving little room for me to pursue the spark my dad had planted inside me.
    Now I?m 22, I will have completed my AA by the end of summer and plan on transferring shortly after. I have a steady job and a reliable roommate. The spark has been lingering long enough and the fire is spreading throughout my life. I?ve been working out for a little over a year and reading up on nutrition and weight training, gaining the knowledge to put into action my transformation. As of December 2006 I?ve let the fire consume my life, and I now live my life with the knowledge for better health, fitness and an overall more positive lifestyle. I want to be chosen for this contest so that I can show people that with enough dedication, discipline, and consistency anyone has it within them to reach their dreams and transform their lives.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 3rd 2007):
    Yes

No, but I have wanted to because I love working out and tracking my progress. It would be an awesome opportunity to personally experience a change in my workout/health due to a new supplement or workout routine.

Last summer:

3 weeks ago:

Absolutely

Yes, and will be greatly looking forward to it.

Absolutely

As a part of my goal, it will be paramount to track, so yes 

Yes, I promise.

For me everything started with Wrestling in HS. Wrestling for me is all about conviction, consistency, endurance, and your will to achieve and win. I apply this same mentality to the workouts I do today. I lift weights as hard as I wrestled and I never lost a match. I have been seriously lifting for over a year but consider what I?m doing now far more beneficial because as of today my knowledge of proper nutrition and exercise has increased ten-fold of what it was when I started.

This can most easily be found on my BodyBlog at: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Nsaladino

Any day that I don?t lift weight at the gym I do 45min+ of cardio.

NOW ? Eco green
    Scivation ? VasoXplode
    Scivation ? Xtend
    Fish oils
    On 100% whey Protein
    *Gaspari Nutrition ? Cytolean (want to try it but not sure if I can afford it right now summer classes + spring break drained my money for supplements.)

I use SparkPeople.com to track my calories, carbs, protein, fat intake. I?m at a 400 calorie deficient or 300 over my BMI.

1.5-2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    12% BF

Long Term Goal:
    6-8% BF

None.

"I Nick Saladino have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"

My Experience/Activity on the BB.com forums:
    I first discovered the forums in January '07 and started out asking complete newbie questions. As I’ve received help from others and read new things on these boards almost everyday; now when I see someone asking a newbie question that I was asking just a few months ago I do my best to answer it. As I gain more knowledge about all the different parts of bodybuilding, from nutrition to weight training to the endless slew of products available to help people on their path to a healthier life, I do my best to give back and share anything I have read, with anyone that asks questions, and that to me is the only way to be a positive part of an online community.
    Last edited by Nsaladino; 04-28-2007 at 03:37 AM.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Cboesger's Application

Cboesger's Application

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    6'2"

Weight:
    155lbs @ 6.5% BF

Bodytype:
    Endo/Meso

Well last year after football season ended I was at my heaviest I ever was at 235lbs age 18. I had a decent amount of muscle but also had fat to go along with it. I was happy that I was strong but did not like the added fat that I had on my midsection and elsewhere. So I decided to start cutting down. I started off good diet and exercising correctly, and was receiving some nice complements. That was my downfall I thought ?I can go this far I might as well see how far I can go?. I then within 1 year got down to a very unhealthy 135lbs. I got there by becoming anorexic and not happy to add that I had come very close to becoming bulimic. I realized then how unhealthy I was and that major changes were needed. I then joined this forum in February of this year to start a better life for myself. First I got my eating habits under control and developed a diet that I could follow effectively. Then once I had that down I added a weightlifting program and started my ?transformation?. I then added a supplement stack to my program (I had used creatine and some other supplements on my way to my previous 235) and am currently logging that now. I have been on my ?Bulk? now for 77 days and on this current stack for 4 weeks and have seen very good things from it already.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 1st 2007):
    Yes

Currently
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2066081
    Here are 2 Reviews Also
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2212271
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2069221
    Yes I can.

Yes

Yes

Will you be recording your BF%?:
    Yes

Yes

Training experience:
    I have been lifting since I was 15 years old. I started lifting for the many different sports that I was involved in during high school. The sports that I was involved in where Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Basketball and played baseball for a city traveling team.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Training Schedule:
    Monday: Upper
    Tuesday: Lower
    Wednesday: Stretching With Bands and Cardio
    Thursday: Upper
    Friday: Lower
    Saturday: Stretching With Bands and Cardio
    Sunday:Off
    Details Of Split:
    Upper: Bench x12,10,8,6,4
    DB Flyes x12
    Wide Grip Lat PullDown x12,10,8,6,4
    One Arm DB Row x12
    Plate Raise 4x12
    BB Curl x12,10,8,6,4
    DB Curl x12
    Overhead DB Press x12,10,8,6,4
    Tricep Kickback x12
    Crunches 4x35
    Lower: Seated Leg Press x12,10,8,6,4
    Leg Extensions x12
    DB Lunges x12,10,8,6,4
    Straight Leg Deadlift x12
    Seated Calf Raises x12,10,8,6,4
    Standing Heal Raises x12
    Crunches 4x35
    Cardio And Stretching With Resistance Bands
    25 Minutes of Stretching With High Tension Resistance Band
    20 Minutes Light Interval Cardio Training

Controlled Labs GreenMAGnitude, GlycerGrow, WhiteFLOOD, PurplE WrAAth. ON Whey, NOW ADAM multi, Fish and Flax Oil and Green Tea Extract.

Meal 1-2 Bowls High Fiber Cereal, Whey Shake w/ Tbsp Flax oil
    Meal 2-1 Bowl Kashi GoLean Cereal, Chicken
    Meal 3-1 Bowl Brown Rice, 1 Can Tuna, 3 Cups Broccoli
    Meal 4-1 Bowl Oatmeal, Chicken
    Pre-Worout-Whey Shake
    Post-Workout-Whey Shake, Dextrose
    Meal 5-2 Bowls Oatmeal, 6 Egg Omelet w/ Onions and Mushrooms
    Meal 6-1 Bowl FF Cottage Cheese w/ Soluble Fiber Powder, Whey Shake w/ Tbsp Flax oil
    approx. 2900 Calories at 40/40/20 C/P/F
    Daily Water Intake:
    1.5 - 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    175lbs

Long Term Goal:
    185-190lbs

Nothing.

"I Chris Boesger(cboesger) have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"

?Success comes before work....only in the dictionary"-This is a quote that I truly believe in and live by. I know that it take hard work and dedication and I also know that I will meet that criteria and would be a great contestant for this contest.

Picture's Are On Following Post...
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cboesger's Pictures

Thanks again for this great opportunity I look forward to keep making a great transformation for myself!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dan, care to aid in heading up mine as well?

I'm looking to start my app thread shortly, just let me know in one of my threads

appreciate it

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up redhawk76's Application!

NAME: BRIAN PISCITELLO

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 192

Bodytype: Endomorph

Why you should be chosen?: I believe I should be chosen for numerous reasons. If you check out my logs, I am very reliable. I update at least once a day, and occasionally up to three times per day. I complete them with before and after pictures, and recently have been able to use measurements as well. I have all the tools necessary to take measurements for this contest.

I have lost over 100 lbs at one point, and transformed my life and body. As you will see in my pictures, I will give anything to improve myself and body.

My dedication to this lifestyle is something that I believe is very rare. I have never been so passionate about anything in my entire life. I can never get bodybuilding off my mind, whether it be nutrition or day dreaming to be in the gym later on. I simply love it, and have recently switched my major in order to pursue a career in nutrition. I am probably sacrificing money by doing this, but am so passionate about it I must be involved in the bodybuilding lifestyle as a career.

I am also a very active poster, especially in the supplement section. I feel like I have helped many people here, as others have and had done for me. I have steered many young kids away from the "miracle pill" mentality, and on to concentrating on nutrition and training.

Another example of my dedication is my abstinence to alcohol. I have just finished my first year of college, and gave up alcohol about 2 months into it. I am not as close to some friends because of it, but my health and body are far more important. I will not be consuming any alcohol at all during this time period, which should show you I have potential for a great transformation.

If I am selected, you can be 100% confident I will complete this contest. I will give EVERYTHING I have for the 3 months, and will improve myself and my body. This is an opportunity I consider invaluable, and would do all I can to make the best of it. You can expect full dedication to this contest. Again, if you look at my logs, I have great dedication, and I am always around to update.

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 3rd 2007): YES

Xtend/Body Octane/Melting Point
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1078361 (My first log, unsponsored)
    Final Reviews from those products:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1745261 (DS MP)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1744372 (MAN BO)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=186 (Xtend)
    White Flood Contest Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1889861
    Final Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2349351

RPN Damage Control Protocol Log (Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2078381
    Two More Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1957301
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2149221

Current / Progress Photos: This shows my progress from when I started my journey. The last 2 pictures are from about 2 weeks ago. There are more current pics in the attachments at the bottom.

YES, and I will have numerous poses along with the required ones

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: YES

Will you be recording measurements?: YES

Will you be recording you BF%?: YES

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)? I promise not to

I began lifting in preparation for my first high school season of football. I loved benching, because I was naturally good at it. I was able to out bench many of the coaches after a few times in the weight room. I was told to get stronger I needed to eat, and boy did I. I was a lineman, so I always had an excuse to why I carried extra fat. By the time I was a senior in high school, I was still "lifting" strong, but mostly just upper body. I had still not adapted a bodybuilding lifestyle, and it showed in my body. After my senior season was over, I came to a sad realization at the doctor's office, and at my football banquet.

First at the doctor's office, when my doctor showed me the chart of my weight, and I sat at 292 lbs. He pointed out that if the trend continued, my health could be at serious risk down the line. I got scared for a couple days, but pushed it to the back of my head, as I wasn't yet mentally tough enough to begin to make a change. At the football banquet, there was a slide show shown with numerous pictures. On of the more comical pics for the crowd, although not myself, was one of me in a pose that emphasized my double chin like no other. Under normal circumstances I would have laughed with everyone else, and not cared. But since the trip to the doctor, I became extremely self-conscious about it.

Over the next 4 months, I drastically changed my diet, and began to run. I quickly dropped 60 lbs, although plenty of muscle. Until I stumbled upon bb.com, I was drastically losing muscle at my severely hypo caloric diet. I finally learned how to diet the right way, and emphasize weight training. Over the next year (and counting...) I read as much as I can both on this website, and many books from my college library. I learned plenty about nutrition, and continue to learn more every day. I am now over 100 lbs less than I was that sad day of realization, and on the road to a great physique.

This lifestyle is way more about my physique, however. I have become a much better person, with incredible dedication since entering this lifestyle. I live and breathe bodybuilding, and have a crazy desire for knowledge. My whole life has improved dramatically, and I have more discipline than ever.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space. ATTATCHED AT BOTTOM

Cardio is generally performed 5-6 days a week, first thing in the morning, or after my workout. I do cardio year round, and always have at least one session of HIIT per week. My cardio consists of the exercise bike, incline treadmill and elliptical in the winter time. During the summer I play soccer, sand volleyball, run the bleachers, play flag football, sprints etc.

Supplements that will be used during the contest (exact brand/product name): Dymatize Elite Whey, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, RPN's DCP, RPN's Gut Health, AEN's Steel Edge, MAN Clout, Ultimate Nutrition Creapure, Nature's Best Fish Oil, Trader Joe's Multi Vitamin, NOW Tyrosine, NOW NAC, NOW ALCAR, DS Vigor. If selected, I will also be running Molecular Nutrition X-factor,

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): If you add this in your application please include it as an attached Microsoft word file to save space. ATTATCHED AT BOTTOM

Current Daily water intake: 2.5+ Gallons

Short Term Goal: My short term goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible, and win the transformation contest. I need to do a slight recomposition because while I do not want to lose any more weight, I do have some fat I need to get rid of. I want to slowly add mass and reduce my bodyfat %. No number goals are set, because the mirror dictates what I do. In short, my short term goal is to imrpove my physique as best I can.

Long Term Goal: My long term goal is to one day compete in a natural bodybuilding competition. I feel there would be no greater feeling for me than showing off my physique in front of a crowd. Being formerly overweight (VERY), I would feel this to be an incredible life accomplishment. I will always have this goal on my mind, and will always be working to improve my body so that this is a possibility. I generally don't set number goals (i.e. I want to be 225 pounds) because I like the mirror to dictate my actions, and not the scale. For an idea, I would like to be around 230 at a relatively low bf% down the road.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Synthroid (For Hypothyroidism)

Thank you for considering my application, and all that you all have contributed to set this up.

"I BRIAN PISCITELLO have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck all, keep those app's coming
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow some great apps already good luck to everyone
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Height:6-1

Weight:198

Bodytype:Endo

Since I am 13 years old, I have been involved in training, and have had a lot of ups and downs. I have started as a "built on a cat frame", fat kid. I had no idea of what was nutrition, and no idea about training. I was finishing school, sit on my ass, and eat about 6 granola bars, watching the Simpsons, before my mom calls me for supper. (I was eating them hiding.lol) So one day, I called my grandfather, and decided to train in his basement. He had a gym in his basement a few years ago, and he kept a few things. I trained all summer there, with no change in my diet, and saw a good amount of fat loss, but it still wasn't close to the regular kid. I then tried to lose weight, and was starving myself. A few months of this, and I was a skinny, tall guy. I was very dissapointed, as when I started back eating, I just was eating everything I saw. I then gained enough confidence to get in a gym, and was training hard. No one had my intensity. But, my diet was not in check, so results were not significant. I then registered to a big gym, and started competing in bike and running races, while trying to gain mass ( I won 1st place btw). Obviously, I was still small as a cat. After a few years of consistent overtraining. Then I got to college and wanted to compete.

I found myself a trainer, and started to cut. I lost 35 lbs on a low carb, and got on stage for Mr. Ottawa. I was very skinny, and finished 3rd place, hell there was only 3 contestants. I was proud of just being able to get on stage, and prove that I was able to do it.

After this, I am now 25lbs of muscle, and my trainer, Michael Elias, almost saved my life. I didn't know what to do anymore, the more I trained, the smaller I got. The more I eat, the fatter I was getting.

I then learned that moderation is key to success in bodybuilding, and eating frequent meals is, as well, extremely inportant. I want to teach everyone I can to learn the basics before stepping into anything else, as I lost a lot of time figuring out what to do, when to do it.

I will be competing next year in the naturals, and I just want to get the win. I am a dedicated hardgainer that beleives that genetics are not a limit now. If you want to get big, you will get big!

Will you be over 18 before the contest is over (August 3rd 2007): Yes

Yes, I have done numerous logs on AM, and I have recently finished up a log on Anabolic Pump with insulin mimickers:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post19346241

Will you be supplying an up to date log?: Yes, everyday

Will you be recording measurements?: Yes

Will you be recording you BF%?: Yes

Do you promise not to use any illegal drugs (steroids, T3, clenbuterol?) and/or designer steroids/prohormones (Havoc/Epistane, Superdrol, Pheraplex, ErgoMax, 1AD, 4Ad, methoxy TST and TRN?.)? Yes

http://michaelandkendra.com/Training...ord_Phase3.htm
    http://michaelandkendra.com/Training...ord_Phase3.htm

RMP by Applied Nutriceuticals
    Daily vits
    Supper Cissus
    For now that's it.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gals.

Short Term Goal: I want to get to 200 lbs, and reduce my waist so recomp

Long Term Goal: I want to compete in the provincials, and, of course, win overall.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No.

"I Jonathan have read through and fully understand everything outlined in the above post and I agree to follow all the rules outlined within"

Recent pics of me:

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/d...m/IMG_0334.jpg
    http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/d...m/IMG_0336.jpg
    http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/d...m/IMG_0342.jpg
    Last edited by jjohn; 04-28-2007 at 07:02 AM.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey jjohn, your not listed as a MN rep on the company promo section....you should get in there to get that changed.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    awesome stuff!

jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    hey jjohn, your not listed as a MN rep on the company promo section....you should get in there to get that changed.
    Done

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    I took care of it

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    awesome stuff!
    Hey John, everything look good?
    Last edited by dan7681; 04-28-2007 at 07:57 AM.