syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

joint pain/pain relief

I've been experiencing some pain in my joints, mainly my elbows, and also pain in my forearms from curls... Usually it will go away if I lay off for awhile, then when i start again i pay extra attention to my form (although I also have a 'clicking' in my shoulder that doesn't hurt but is annoying and only temporarily goes away after I work out). Anyways I was wondering what the best sup to help with this is. I've heard alot about glucosamine/chondroiton and my parents have some that they're not using so I think I'm gonna try it, is this the way to go?

Also this is kind of a diff topic, but I remember awhile back reading an article on bb.com talking about certain pain relivers/anti-inflams such as advil and tylenol lowering protein synthesis rates (though personally I would think the negative effects on building muscle would be miniscule)... however i read it along time ago and I could be wrong, but I beleive it said that. Anyways I try not to take them unless I'm really hurting, but obviously if there is one that is better for people trying to build muscle, I'd rather use it. So if anybody has some info on this, lemme know!

Thanks, your thoughts/comments are appreciated!
    You lack discipline!

Sack king, genetic freak Julius Peppaz's Avatar
    Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try Flax Seed Oil and Glucosamine/chondroitin
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)\\
    | Buy Yardie Brand PB | ||'""|""\___
    | its wut the pros use l ||__|_|____|
    (@!)!(@)"""""*******|(@) (@)**|(@)

my lifts are absolute ****

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check this stuff out: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/gma.html

Dito purchased some today and will let you all know how it works.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cool, looks interesting... yea def post your results
    You lack discipline!

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Best pain reliever I've found for joints and muscles is MSM cream.
    Runs about $10 a jar, found it at the local vitaminshoppe.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by dito
    Check this stuff out: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/gma.html

Dito purchased some today and will let you all know how it works.
    I ordered that too. It better work well!

woodhog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodhog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    glucosamine and chondroitin work for me