Rocckk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Meal frequency, metabolism, and bulking

OK, so if eating more meals throughout the day increases metabolism, why are we encourage to eat 4-6 meals a day when we're bulking?

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz

Re: Meal frequency, metabolism, and bulking

Originally posted by Rocckk
    OK, so if eating more meals throughout the day increases metabolism, why are we encourage to eat 4-6 meals a day when we're bulking?
    so you don't have to stuff yourself to the point of stretching your stomach to the limit each time you eat. capish?

you'll be able to get more calories in & use those calories for their intended purpose more efficiently.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Look at some of those guys in those "Worlds Strongest Man" contests... They all look like they have huge guts... But really it isn't so much fat, as it is having giant organs from having to eat so huge to have those huge muscles.

And God when I think back to my bulking diet (2 weeks ago) If I tried jamming 3800 calories in me in just three sittings, I'd feel absolutely horribly bloated!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exactly... it is much easier both physically and mentally to eat 6 500-calorie meals than 3-1000 calorie meals. While weight gain does all come down to calories in vs calories out, splitting them up is more efficient and easier to deal with.
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

Rocckk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet, thanks dawgs.