Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Myoplex+Ribose+Colostrum+glutamine+creatine. My results so far.

I joined a gym 2 months ago. I have worked out in the past using no supplements and saw very little results. I wanted to use steroids but I decided to work hard at the gym and give supplements a try before I went the steroid way.

I started using myoplex,colostrum,creatine,glutamine and ribose mixed all together with my shake in the morning and after my workouts and have noticed bigger arms,chest,legs and shoulders. In the past I have worked out with the same intensity to see little gains using NO supplements. So far I'm quite happy with only one month of supplements and seeing results.

I'll add my power has increased. My bench which I like the most went from 365lbs 2 months ago to 405lbs for a 1 rep and 2 rep with a spot.

Using supplements is all new to me and I'm no expert. Maybe I could stop using glutamine since I've read here glutamine does nothing for supplements but I bought it and need to use it until it's finished. If anybody would like to correct or add a tip in another type of supplement I could add to my plan I would be willing to listen.

I forgot to add I went from 255lbs to 230lbs in two months of dieting, lifting and cardio(jogging) 5 times a week for 20-40 minutes and have gotten stronger even as my weight has gone down.
    My stats were:
    5'11" 255lbs
    currently:
    5'11" 230lbs and stronger then before.
    Last edited by Redline; 03-29-2004 at 05:05 AM.

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Myoplex+Ribose+Colostrum+glutamine+creatine. My results so far.

Originally posted by Redline
    I joined a gym 2 months ago. I have worked out in the past using no supplements and saw very little results. I wanted to use steroids but I decided to work hard at the gym and give supplements a try before I went the steroid way.

I started using myoplex,colostrum,creatine,glutamine and ribose mixed all together with my shake in the morning and after my workouts and have noticed bigger arms,chest,legs and shoulders. In the past I have worked out with the same intensity to see little gains using NO supplements. So far I'm quite happy with only one month of supplements and seeing results.

I'll add my power has increased. My bench which I like the most went from 365lbs 2 months ago to 405lbs for a 1 rep and 2 rep with a spot.

Using supplements is all new to me and I'm no expert. Maybe I could stop using glutamine since I've read here glutamine does nothing for supplements but I bought it and need to use it until it's finished. If anybody would like to correct or add a tip in another type of supplement I could add to my plan I would be willing to listen.

I forgot to add I went from 255lbs to 230lbs in two months of dieting, lifting and cardio(jogging) 5 times a week for 20-40 minutes and have gotten stronger even as my weight has gone down.
    My stats were:
    5'11" 255lbs
    currently:
    5'11" 230lbs and stronger then before.
    I say bs, because 365 isnt small results

Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: Myoplex+Ribose+Colostrum+glutamine+creatine. My results so far.

Originally posted by thelast10
    I say bs, because 365 isnt small results
    Bs you say? why? I am a big boy and stay strong even when I stopped going to the gym. My job involves using my strength 60% of my day. Before I stopped working out about a year ago I was at 405lbs bench with no supplements. To reach that goal it took a year of hard work. I started at 315lbs and a year later worked my way to 405. This time around the real difference has been supplements, better eating, and I'm focused. The supplements I have used so far, I feel have giving me an edge and hope it could be of some help to others and by the same token maybe have somebody that has been around more then me using supplements, point out anything wrong about the mixture of supplements I'm using.