Sachem82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

16 Year Old Football Player ...

Ok well i'm new on here, and have a question on what to do in like 2 weeks from now ...

Ok heres a quick background ... I'm in 10th, i've been working out since 8th grade ... i work out a lot, and play football and basketball ... i weighed myself the other day and it came up 200 pounds although i don't believe it ... i'm about 6 foot, i don't feel i am "fat" or anything ... i'm not that big ... well heres the deal ...

I just got back into my routine for lifting, which consists of a 4 day week now because the coaches are telling us we should do monday-friday taking off 1 day ... i think i'm going to do a 5 day week soon cause i don't think its enough. I was also thinking of taking creatine to boost my strength as well as go back on my high protein, less sugar diet. My friend used andro-poppers and said he had great results ... he's 19 now. My other friend, also 16 wants to go on them and wants me to with him for a month ... just a month to boost our strengths to start. I ripped my body pretty well within the last month, and like i said i've been working out for almost 3 years now. I feel my body is ready for supplements. So heres the question, and yes i have done research:

Creatine - Cell-tech: Good or bad idea? how much of it (take regular cycles of it, or cut down the cycles because i am 16) ...

Prohormone - for a month, taking a moderate amount, no i don't feel like messing up my body but i am looking for a quick boost to get my strength farther then it is now ....

High-protein diet - I used to eat a lot of chicken & lettuce salads and a whole bunch of water ...

Thank You

aim: clownzzzzz

JustinLee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: 16 Year Old Football Player ...

Originally posted by Sachem82

Prohormone - for a month, taking a moderate amount, no i don't feel like messing up my body but i am looking for a quick boost to get my strength farther then it is now ....

High-protein diet - I used to eat a lot of chicken & lettuce salads and a whole bunch of water ...

High protein diet = good
    Prohormones at 16 years old = not so good

I've done the research, but regardless 1 kid is telling me he had NO side effects and another is all ready to take them ... 1 moderate cycle for a month, and then we'd be done ... taking at most 5 a week ... i dunno you guys are the pros ... its football that i need to be fit for ... i need to be quick, but strong ...

Athlete (NHB Fighting) FvckinJacked's Avatar
    FvckinJacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've done the research, but regardless 1 kid is telling me he had NO side effects and another is all ready to take them ... 1 moderate cycle for a month, and then we'd be done ... taking at most 5 a week ... i dunno you guys are the pros ... its football that i need to be fit for ... i need to be quick, but strong ...
    Prohormones will not make you a better football player.
    "Do not worry about whether you are going to live or die, just worry about whether you are living or dieing."
    "Today is guaranteed, tommorrow is not."
    "Even the quiet man appears wise."

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well if you get on them... and stay on them..don't plan on growing much more. I've never heard them reffered to as poppers lol.

" I've never heard them reffered to as poppers lol."

kbick: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pin/andro150.html

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, Andro is crap so drop that idea, and drop the whole PH idea. You're way too young to be messing with it, and if you don't do PCT correctly you're screwed.

You're 16, quit lookin for quick fixes, start lifting now and by the time you're 17 you'll be plenty strong for football.

Creatine is a nice, SAFE option for a little extra strength and endurance. If you want a quick fix you shoulda started lifting earlier.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your using creatine during the season you might want to look into drinking water 1-2 hours before a game. I found that while on creatine and playing football my muscles cramped up a little more when not drinking anough water during the game.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Budha01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: 16 Year Old Football Player ...

Creatine - Cell-tech: Good or bad idea? how much of it (take regular cycles of it, or cut down the cycles because i am 16) ...

Thank You

aim: clownzzzzz
    High protein diet is a good idea. Just so you know, lettuce isn't high in protein. Prohormone as 16 is possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. Creatine is a good idea and I would recommend it (I'm 15). I would advise against wasting your money on Cell-Tech though. Try either EAS Betagen/Phos****en HP. Or go with a volumizer such as Satur8 or V12. Good luck bro and remember to be drinking lots of water.

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What ever happened to the Good Ole ... Wanna get bigger and stronger - so just lift heavier

bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadjohn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *** EDITED FOR BAD ADVICE ***
    Last edited by raprazant; 04-02-2004 at 07:39 PM.

Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pantherqb13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You won't get sides? How would you know unless you have the toxicity levels of your liver checked and your blood pressure taken? Just because you can't see any sides doesn't mean there won't be any. Andro Poppers are ****. Also, you made no mention of your PCT plans, so I am assuming you have none. You said you have done all the research, yet you have said relatively nothing about ph's that is true. I am 17, and have thought seriously about taking ph's for football, and i admit it's a big temptation. The thing that troubles me is that I may not be able to gain very well after ph's unless i am on a cycle. Also, I have seen steroid like gains just from my diet, standard supps (whey, creatine), and lifting with INTENSITY. There is no magic pill that will make up for a lack of work ethic and intensity.

Originally posted by bigbadjohn
    dont listen to these kids, if u want to do andro, do it. just take it as specified and youll be fine.
    "the dumbest idea I have ever heard"?
    dude ur retarded. follow the directions, dont be a dumbass, and u wont get sides.
    Shut the hell up. You obviously know nothing. You're probably one of those little teens popping Andro Poppers.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Budha01
    Shut the hell up. You obviously know nothing. You're probably one of those little teens popping Andro Poppers.
    I reported him. I wish I was a mod. He would be gone in an instant. I say everyone else reports him too.

Originally posted by nateakabear
    I reported him. I wish I was a mod. He would be gone in an instant. I say everyone else reports him too.
    Good idea, I always forget about the report button, thanks for the reminder

DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy ****e, dude I am in the same boat as you, only I'm 15 and have the exact same routine/days and am in football. Talk to your coaches and get their opinion, which will probably be...no. But you can get more facts than asking regular people. Hey good luck, are you in sports fitness (ie offseason)?
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

FYI:Football coaches (for the most part) give out bad advice when it comes to working out or diet.

sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and another FYI

a lot of football coach's wouldnt recommend taking supplements to get bigger they would tell you to work for it
    "that which doesnt kill me, only makes me stronger."

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

I hate the 65 second rule

Originally posted by sunangel514
    and another FYI

a lot of football coach's wouldnt recommend taking supplements to get bigger they would tell you to work for it
    Bull****! Every coach I've met recommends all kinds of supplements.. Creatine, The Poppers.. And lots more. Coaches are so dumb.

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PH's are banned in Australia. But there is this product available down under:

http://www.sizematters.com.au/store/...start=0&id=116

Opinions please?

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
    PH's are banned in Australia. But there is this product available down under:

http://www.sizematters.com.au/store/...start=0&id=116

Opinions please?
    It's just a bunch of herbs thrown together basicaly.

Not worth the price or hype.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

-={I Lift Because I Can}= oStarGazerXVII's Avatar
    oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Call me a foodie, but if you're eating the right food-

That's all you need. You can grow, get stronger, get leaner, and in the end you don't have to worry about continued use of expensive sups or muscular and strength loss afterwards. Also, if you do this there few immediate health consequences, but if you start your body on a roller coaster of hormones and chemical influxes while you're still growing, there may be problems at some point. Be patient, and be smart before turning to the supps.

And football coaches not knowing their **** about lifting? True so far as I've seen; train yourself or get a certified pro.
    "The Fitness Insight-" www.geocities.com/ostargazerxvii

"As far as I know, I'll only be here once. I might as well make it a good experience"

AIM- oStarGazerXVII

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by sunangel514
    and another FYI

Don't agree there, my football coaches were well aware one of our players was on steroids, not PH, and he continuously praised him for his hard work and performance.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

DeuceNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Budha01
    Bull****! Every coach I've met recommends all kinds of supplements.. Creatine, The Poppers.. And lots more. Coaches are so dumb.
    Yall must have some dumb a$$ coaches. And not all coaches are dumb. My running back coach went to the Olympic Trials for the 100m dash, and he knows lots about getting fast and what-not. Our lineman coach played in the arena football league, and he knows lots about the right way to get bigger (without taking lots of supp). I think that's one of the best coach combinations... an experienced speed coach, and an experienced lifting coach. I learn more and more from them everyday.
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 195
    40 Time: 4.45
    Bench: 355
    Squat: 525
    Position: RB/OLB

Location: "You wanna play games? Well when it's game time, it's pain time!"
    Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by DeuceNine
    Yall must have some dumb a$$ coaches. And not all coaches are dumb. My running back coach went to the Olympic Trials for the 100m dash, and he knows lots about getting fast and what-not. Our lineman coach played in the arena football league, and he knows lots about the right way to get bigger (without taking lots of supp). I think that's one of the best coach combinations... an experienced speed coach, and an experienced lifting coach. I learn more and more from them everyday.
    Yo what supps are u currently on because 30 lbs increase in your bench in just 27 days is incredible.

Wawrestling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it could be noob gains, mine went up from 170 to 250 in one semester, no supplements