lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool Blistering through...? Ahh, screw it, here's my POSEIDON REVIEW!

Poseidon

Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective, with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce POSEIDON.

Poseidon was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a sports "nutrition supplement" as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of EVERY cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, "What if we could create the PERFECT blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients, all in effective doses, all that play a role in how we perform everyday?" We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. WE ARE NO LONGER SPECULATING. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out "Performed" our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you "POSEIDON".

To say Poseidon has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit EVERYBODY from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon's Patent Pending Technology will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks. Here is a brief list of just SOME of the benefits Poseidon offers:

Increased Hydration
    Improved blood flow
    Improved circulation to extremities
    Increased, sustained energy
    Improved mental focus
    Increased Central nervous system recovery
    Boosts immune system
    Decreased muscle recovery time
    Increased Red Blood Cell count
    Increased Oxygen to blood and muscle cells
    Improved vitamin and mineral distribution and absorption
    Improved toxin removal
    Increased supplement absorption
    Improved digestion
    Decreased body fat
    Increased Lean Muscle Mass
    Increased strength and endurance
    Mood Elevation
    Improved Sleep
    Improved Skin Tone/Texture

Poseidon is the first true Natural "Performance" Enhancer in every sense of that word. It is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors. It's manufactured using Nimbus Nutrition's Proprietary process which allows it to completely dissolve in liquid with almost no taste what so ever. This makes it easy to add it to your bottled water, protein shake, energy drink or anything else you like!

Poseidon comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so we truly assume all the risk. We at Nimbus Nutrition look forward to hearing your results on Poseidon. Please email us an update on how Poseidon is working for you or with any questions you may have. Nothing is more rewarding to us than to see the result of our work benefiting our customers. After trying Poseidon, I firmly believe you will have a new outlook on what it means to truly "Perform" at your best...at those times when, "PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING!"

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (Approximately 5 grams)
    Servings Per Container 90

1 Serving Provides:
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 750 mg 1250%
    Niacin (B-3) 75 mg 250%
    Vitamin B-6 (Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg 250%
    Folic Acid 200 mg 50%
    Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) 7 mg 48%
    Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg 16666%
    Potassium 350 mg 10%
    Magnesium 150 mg 43%
    Sodium 60 mg 3%
    *Poseidon Complex *5075 mgs

*PATENT PENDING TECHNOLOGY
    Nimbus Nutrition
    10151 University Blvd, #356
    Orlando, Fl. 32817

Directions: Take 1 teaspoon (Approximately 5 grams) 3-6 times daily. Take on an empty stomach or with a light meal.

Recommended dosing protocol- For the best results, Poseidon should be used as follows:
    1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake or light meal.
    2. Before, during and after workouts* (Suggestion: Put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to workout and finish about the time workout is complete)
    3. In the evening before bed.

*On non-workout days, take 2-3 servings spread out as much as possible throughout the day.

Please Note: Due to the immediate and complete absorption of this product, you may experience an occasional Niacin Flush.

*Poseidon Complex: Ascorbic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, L-Glutamine, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Shilajit, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Gluconate.

================================================== ==================================================

Poseidon Inital Impressions...

Mixtability:
    I used 2 scoops in 15 oz water, and let it sit out 10 minutes before I began sipping on it... However, before letting it sit out, I shook my bottle of water for about 15-20 seconds-it mixed very easily-comparable to Anabolic Innvations Excell...

Color:
    In 15 oz of water, the color is light pink...

Taste:
    There's not much a taste to poseidon, atleast, imo... It's like drinking mineral water...

Texture:
    The powder is kind of soft, other then some light graininess to it...

Niacin Flush?
    I noticed a very mild flush-kind of a prickly feeling, but nothing drastic-just very mild...

Stomach Discomfort
    : Nope...

Initial Effects Noticed:
    I was a little sleepy prior to drinking poseidon, and was thinking about taking a nap, but after about 10-15 minutes of finishing the drink, I felt a slight increase in energy...

Hydration: I do a good job in staying hydrated throughout the day, so time will tell on whether or not feel like I have to drink less water to feel more hydrated...

Final Review

Hydration: I feel pretty hydrated while on Poseidon, but I have not noticed many changes in the amount of water I normally drink throughout the day...

Endurance: I do notice an increase in endurance when working out-sometimes a subtle increase and at other times, depending on nutrient timing, I feel like I can blast through the workout and still feel somewhat refreshed by the end of the session...

Strength Increases: Nope, none to report here, although, due to some of the endurance effects, I may be able to push out an extra rep or two!

Quality of Sleep: Lately, I have been sleeping very well...

Skin Complexion: Wow! Just... Simply... Wow! I've been dealing with mild acne for a little while now, and one thing I definitely notice is that when I go a couple of days without drinking poseidon, I can clearly see a difference in skin complexion... By far, this is my favorite aspect of utilizing this as apart of my supplement regimen! Skin feels smoother, tighter, and what ever mild acne I deal with is going away! Leaving me feeling like this, !

Niacin Flush: Yep, I am experiencing this still... Parts of my body will end up getting pretty red, looking like I have a rash, but it goes away...

Euphoria? I do notice changes in my mood... I'm naturally a laid back guy to begin with, but there are those days in which I don't want to be bothered with doing anything... Since supplementing with this, I still feel pretty lazy at times, but I feel I'm more efficient at multi tasking...

Digestion: I've noticed that I digest my foods more efficiently since supplementing this in... I have not noticed any stomach discomfort, although, at times, I believed I was experiencing stomach discomfort from poseidon, but after some experimentation, I realized my discomfort was not coming from poseidon...

Final Impression: I've already used 450 grams, and will be finished with my other 450 gram container soon... Will I be running out anytime soon? Nope, I have another 900 gram container that I ordered over a week ago... That must say something about how I "feel" about poseidon!

Currently, I am using anywhere between 2-5 servings a day in about 8 oz of water each time I dose it in with my schedule...

Cliff: I love this stuff, and is now, officially, a staple for me!

Last edited by lbarber4; 04-27-2007 at 01:31 PM.

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good review. I was thinking of buying this, I'll probably give it a shot after reading your review.

Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

WOW! Thank you for posting such a GREAT review lbarber! One of the best I've seen regarding through attention to detail. My hat's off to you!

Workin
    LIVE ON THE EDGE

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    I suspect that we will be getting many more good reviews about this stuff with time...

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need to try this...

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've got another one on the way

Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Workin2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's currently on Sale at Nutra Planet...Poseidon-BA should be up for sale very soon on Bodybuild.com. Please be sure and post your feedback...I think you'll be very, VERY pleased.

Workin
    LIVE ON THE EDGE

j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is this product safe for all ages? ie 16

pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokerhard16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the review

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will definitely check out the Poseidon-BA product. I'm mainly interested in this for the complexion benefits. I don't have much acne or anything these days but I'm always interested in improving myself that much more.
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Poseidon is a great product. I use it with Xtend or Ice during workouts and a few other times during the day. Great review!
    Last edited by Blackjackcat; 08-08-2007 at 08:40 AM.
    Companies I would not even take free supplements from:

Syntrax
    Anabolic Xtreme

and list keeps growing......

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by j_spurg View Post
    is this product safe for all ages? ie 16
    Yes Sir! Poseidon is very safe for a 16 year old.

Workin
    LIVE ON THE EDGE