Thread: cell tech!!!???

dj.smack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cell tech!!!???

i have heard alot about this product, but im not really sure about it..can someone please give me a quick run through of what it is and does.. and is it beneficial if you take correctly accompanied with hard work?

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dj.smack View Post
    i have heard alot about this product, but im not really sure about it..can someone please give me a quick run through of what it is and does.. and is it beneficial if you take correctly accompanied with hard work?
    what is cell-tech?
    cell-tech is basically dextrose + mono.
    dextrose:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/dex.html
    mono:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/creatine.html

You might have noticed that the prices of these two compounds are relatively low.Cell-tech IS $$$.

Does it work?

It does work but the problem is that :
    1)It is not healthy to consume 75g of dextrose(i won't even comment on the loading phase)
    2)You are likely to get bloated .
    3)If anyone in your family has a history of diabetes, you should definitely stay away from it.
    4)It is nothing revolutionary.

'Revolutionary' products are:
    1) sizeon
    2)Vitargo CGL(contains a healthy carb source WMS, you only need 1/2 the serving.

Other quality creatines i would recommend you are:
    Green mag
    Purple-K
    Animal pump
    Any micronized creatine(containing the Creapure label)

Have you used mono before?

nahh i have only evey taken max's xtg to gain sum weight and horleys ice whey.. ive never used creatine but i am pretty interested in it, but yeah i dnt really know much about it and what products are the best.. thanks for the post

derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dj.smack View Post
    Ok, here's the deal. Cell Tech is a creatine produced by a company called Muscle Tech. As with any creatine, it works by pulling water into muscle cells basically causing them to swell, making them appear round and fuller. Cell Tech is a decent poduct. Like all Muscle Tech products, their prices are greatly elevated but you only get so so returns. There are numerous other products out there that are much cheaper and will give you very good results. I've tried Cell Tech in the past on numerous occasions because of the hype I've read in their advertisements and each time I've been kind of disappointed. I've always had mild side effects of severe muscle cramps and a bad case of the runs. You can search archived reviews of every creatine made on this website. For me personally I've been using Controlled Labs and Universal products for the past year. They are both reasonably priced and they work very well. My advice to you is to read all the supplement reviews and choose for yourself what may work best for you. Bodybuilding is a lifetime sport and activity... you'll have plenty of time to choose supplements that compliment your body and lifestyle for the best results.

thanks heaps for that mate.. ill give it a read aye.. cheers, reps to u bro