xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are people just geneticly Obese?

Today I was just walking around town and I noticed there are so many obese people (I'm not even trying to be mean) but like How do they exactly get there? I mean dont they see whats happeneing? Today I went into dunkin and ordered a decaffe ice coffee some lady was ordering a dozen of donuts... sat down and ate about half of the box.. I just dont understand how people cannot see what they are doing..

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    byproduct of neo-carbs (processed/man made) carbs and abundance of food in our society.

watever. they will only make us look better.

xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skyline1731 View Post
    byproduct of neo-carbs (processed/man made) carbs and abundance of food in our society.

Well of course society is plagued by trans fatty processed foods.. but not everyone is considered obese.

carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah man It is horrible I know I was once obease and It was very easy to get that way. I would eat so much fast found it wasnt even funny it is an addiction. My addiction was Burger King ewwwwwww I had gained about 50-60 lbs off of that stuff in 8 months and it almost took me 2 years to loose the weight. But what I hate is seeing so many people in the world turning themselves into fat slobs its horrible I just wish all these obease people could actually buckle down and get rid of that fat like I did and as much as overwight people say it doesnt bother them it actually does.. this world is getting diseased with overweigth people I wish all fast food could be banned!

proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

they become addicted to these types of foods and they put on lots of weight because of the poor nutritional value they have. Oh I forgot to mention the sedentary lifestyle they lead with todays technology.

Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lol, yea!

If you're having trouble losing weight, then start praying that your friends get fat!!

But, hey, I was pretty much morbidly obese a couple of years ago. I had to sit in a special chair in class 'cuz the normal chairs killed my breathing. Its been proven that people that are obese get more "pleasure" from eating. Eating stimulates a certain region of the brain more so than in skinny people. So, people like me trade in looks for brain orgasms, I guess.
    You cannot make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position you can make a crowd of men.
    -Max Beerbohm

BlueBeau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBeau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBeau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBeau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

understand

Most people in the U.S. are not genetically overweight.

However, most people have a normal metabolism(meaning not fast)

so 2/3 of the U.S. is overweight.

I believe that the remaining 1/3 is made up of people with quick metabolisms, and then the people that actually do watch what they eat.

But consider this thinking, John is a pure ecto, very happy, eats whatever he wants when he wants. Bill is a pure endo, sensitive to carbs, puts on fat easily, the works.

Say they both eat pretty much the same way. But because of GENETICS, Bill gains a **** ton of fat, while John stays lean.

If you think about it this way, in a way genetics is the issue. And to be completely honest I think ectomorphs shouldn't even be allowed to dump on fat people. I seriously doubt any pure ecto could ever imagine what its like being endo.

One of my biggest pet peeves is someone who couldn't gain weight to save his life making fun of fat people, and asking why they are so fat, while stuffing his face with junk.

Not saying ectomorphs have it easy in BBing, but life in general is a lot easier when you never have to worry about your weight.

Just my 2cents.

No, I am not a fat person, but I was overweight at one point in my life, and I've had a lot of time to think about it in retrospect.

I was there once too.. 250lbs, kids at school use to call me "Tomato".. I never wanted to show up for school cause I never knew what **** I was gonna run into.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlueBeau View Post
    Most people in the U.S. are not genetically overweight.

However, most people have a normal metabolism(meaning not fast)

so 2/3 of the U.S. is overweight.

I believe that the remaining 1/3 is made up of people with quick metabolisms, and then the people that actually do watch what they eat.

But consider this thinking, John is a pure ecto, very happy, eats whatever he wants when he wants. Bill is a pure endo, sensitive to carbs, puts on fat easily, the works.

Say they both eat pretty much the same way. But because of GENETICS, Bill gains a **** ton of fat, while John stays lean.

If you think about it this way, in a way genetics is the issue. And to be completely honest I think ectomorphs shouldn't even be allowed to dump on fat people. I seriously doubt any pure ecto could ever imagine what its like being endo.

One of my biggest pet peeves is someone who couldn't gain weight to save his life making fun of fat people, and asking why they are so fat, while stuffing his face with junk.

Not saying ectomorphs have it easy in BBing, but life in general is a lot easier when you never have to worry about your weight.

Just my 2cents.

No, I am not a fat person, but I was overweight at one point in my life, and I've had a lot of time to think about it in retrospect.
    I pretty much agree with everything in this post. My dads side of the family is all obese. My dad is smallest in his family at 5'8", 195 lbs. The rest of his side crosses 240 easily (even the females). My moms side, on the other hand, are mostly tall and lean. I inherited more of my dad's side unfortunately. In high school, I fluctuated between 180 and 200 lbs (the lower end was while my sports were in season). I was always the kid those skinny ecto's poked fun at.
    I graduated high school at 195, and have since gotten down to 150ish.
    I really have to watch what I eat or I put on fat fast. Now I'm not blaming genetics totally for my weight back then, I know my food choices and periods of being totally sedentary played a big role, so I'd say it's a 50/50 split between what you were born with and how you live that determines your body composition.
    I do have friends with extremely heavy families but they are very fit and healthy. Of course, if they let it slip up, they could easily look like they're wearing a tire around their waist. Thats my 2 cents.

Wherever I go, there I am tuberacer49's Avatar
    tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't care about America's epidemic. WE need them fatties to make us look good. Why lie. I always like to go to these fast food places and just stand next to one and pose coz it boosts my ego and stuff.

carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50) carsondales will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha yeah that is true to:P

krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xamadeix View Post
    I was there once too.. 250lbs, kids at school use to call me "Tomato".. I never wanted to show up for school cause I never knew what **** I was gonna run into.
    wow down to 130 from 250 gj man, don't be afraid to bulk though, just keep it clean and do some cardio.
    spartan #66

Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should also keep in mind that there are a lot of disease states that make people fat, and lots of times these people don't even realize they have it. Hypothyroidism is a very common one, along with fibromyalgia that makes it so people basically can't exercise.