k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Please help...set x rep suggestions for my full body routine

Monday

Squat

Military press

Rows

Dips

Wednesday

Lunges

Deadlift

Flat BB Bench

Pull Ups

Friday

Squat

Clean and Press

Stiff Legged Deadlift

T-bar Rows

Any other suggestions/criticism is much appreciated.

fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by k_dutchak View Post
    Monday

Squat

Military press

Rows

Dips

Wednesday

Lunges

Deadlift

Flat BB Bench

Pull Ups

Friday

Squat

Clean and Press

Stiff Legged Deadlift

T-bar Rows

I use the 3x3 and 1x10-15 scheme and train 2x/week/ You may benefit using 3x5 scheme. I like performimg at least one high-rep set.

k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fbcoach View Post
    I use the 3x3 and 1x10-15 scheme and train 2x/week/ You may benefit using 3x5 scheme. I like performimg at least one high-rep set.
    3x5 using higher weight, then dropping the weight a bit and doing a higher rep set?

bump

fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fbcoach is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3x5 using higher weight, then dropping the weight a bit and doing a higher rep set?
    I use the same weight for my 3x3 working sets, then use a seperate exercise for the high-rep set. The reason is I use the low-rep set to develop those neuro-motor pathways.

mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Monday

Squat

Military press

Rows

Dips

Wednesday

Lunges

Deadlift

Flat BB Bench

Pull Ups

Friday

Squat

Clean and Press

Stiff Legged Deadlift

T-bar Rows

Depends on your goals. If you are training for strength keep the reps lower like in the 4-6 range. If you want more size than strength stick to a basic hypertrophy range of 8-12. Of course you can pyramid with each set for something like 12-8-6 or 10-8-4. Also I like 3 sets of everything normally but since you have only 4 movements per day you may be able to get away with 4 sets on some of them. You may want some type of chest exercise on Friday. Pretty solid choice of exercises.