TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre and post-workout nutrition.

What do you all consume before and after your lifting sessions? And anything during?

kid dynamite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pre n post

try to consome some simple carbs and pro before you lift i normaly go with a banana and a pro shake about thirty min prior post has gotta be big in both carbs and pro try to aim for 75 grams (simple sugars would be best) and 50 grames whey protein and if u have creatine or glutamine take that after with it that should help
    "obsessed is a word the lazy use to discribe the dedicated"

"success is built both mentaly and phisicaly every day you train and every night you dream"

anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi man,

A whole meal made up of real food 3 hours before your workout is fine with a light snack 30mn prior your workout.
    This snack must be easily digestible.

Regarding PWO, have a shake made up of whey+water with high GI carbs and glutamine + creatine.

1 hour later, have a whole meal: lean protein, good complex carbs and veggies.

iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because of my schedule, i have my meal an hour before i workout. then a protein shake with dextrose right after. and an hour later a meal.
    Singaporean here

"If its brown,drink it down. If its black, send it back." Homer Simpson
    System Of A Down ROCKS

shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally stick with complex carbs and a slow digesting protein source 1-1.5 hours before a workout like oatmeal and cottage cheese. PW a whey shake with oatmeal does me fine (I don't like dextrose in my shake i feel like total shyt afterdowning it)

anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by iamtheking
    because of my schedule, i have my meal an hour before i workout. then a protein shake with dextrose right after. and an hour later a meal.
    Ok, so no problems. A meal an hour before is good too.
    I talked about having a whole meal 3 hours before and a snack 30mn before if for instance, you train at 6.00pm and your meal breakdown is: 9.00-12.00-3.00-6.00...

You see what I mean.
    In that case, it would be fine to have a snack at 5.00-5.30.

Anyway...regarding PWO shake and meal 1 hour later your workout, it is the best.