kid dynamite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question making protein bars

hey anybody know how to make homemade protein bars. i heard it can be done with peanut butter, your own whey protein and a bunch of oats how do you make them come together any help THANKS
    "obsessed is a word the lazy use to discribe the dedicated"

"success is built both mentaly and phisicaly every day you train and every night you dream"

the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could just consume the ingredients. I don't really know how or why you would need it to be a "bar"

kid dynamite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i could just consume the ingrediants if im at home or something but often times i need a quick meal while im on the way to school or work, that trail mix i get lacks the protein i need
    "obsessed is a word the lazy use to discribe the dedicated"

"success is built both mentaly and phisicaly every day you train and every night you dream"

prosez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can see a list of some recipes here:
    xxx.discussfitness.com/showthread.php?t=13821
    Good Luck
    -end-
    ["he decided that pain was not a valid reason for stopping"

"going on with no motor save the conviction that it could be done"]

oogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kid...your spelling is dynamite!

Originally posted by kid dynamite
    i could just consume the ingrediants if im at home or something but often times i need a quick meal while im on the way to school or work, that trail mix i get lacks the protein i need
    Dude...what school do you go to? You need to take a class in spelling...wow.

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Kid...your spelling is dynamite!

Originally posted by oogie
    wow first off the guy is askin a question about protein and food..he didnt ask about spelling or school and secondly, does it matter what school he goes to? just bc he spelled ingredients wrong doesn't mean anything..try helpin people out next time instead of bustin on them

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Kid...your spelling is dynamite!

Originally posted by oogie
    he spelled one word wrong.

Muscle_2_Hire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know, act like an ass and get treated like an ass. Anyway, I remember seeing a post from a while ago that actually had pictures of his homemade protein bars and the ingredients/recipe. He called them "poopy bars" or something like that because they look like a stick of sh**. I'm in the same boat you are. I want to make my own protein bars because paying a dollar or more for one is just downright wrong.

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Combine in large mixing bowl:

3 Cups Oatmeal
    1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
    1 cup Skim Milk
    4 Scoops Protein Powder
    dash of cinnamon

Mix with a large spoon or knife until a sticky batter is formed (may take a few minutes)

use the spoon or knife to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)

top with 4-8 packets splenda

put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars that yield:

11g fat (good monounsaturated fats)
    26g carbs
    21g protein

285 calories

SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "theres this new stuff, they call it crack....stuff is great.....what yo do is you take some ******* and mix it with baking soda.....I think I also tasted egg and a little nutmeg"