moomoomoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Popping a blood vessel in your head

I've done a search and it seems a cpl of you guys on here have experienced it
    its happen to me for each of my last 3 workouts
    so ive decided to take a week off
    any of you guys who has had it happened to u, how long did u take off from working out and has it ever happened again since?

and for ppl who havent had it happen to them, its when you get these sharp pains in the back of your head
    freakin hurts!

thnx

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    uhh LOL thats not popping a blood vessel. a blood vessel bursting in your head is called an anuerism and is deadly, not something a couple of day's rest will cure. the sharp pain in the back of yur head is most likely a strained lattisimus muscle, Ive done it before and its either a sharp pain or a throbbing pain

Willin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Concentrate on trying to stay relaxed when you lift. Don't jerk your head and try to keep your breathing as steady as possible.

The One And Only MacavelliMuscle's Avatar
    MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by midweststunna
    uhh LOL thats not popping a blood vessel. a blood vessel bursting in your head is called an anuerism and is deadly, not something a couple of day's rest will cure. the sharp pain in the back of yur head is most likely a strained lattisimus muscle, Ive done it before and its either a sharp pain or a throbbing pain

Ha! BUMP
    What Doesnt Kill You makes You Stronger..
    Failure is the Key to Success
    "I dont Knock on doors, Mutherf@#ka,
    I knock doors over"