MulletSpotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need a little help with bulking diet

im getting ready to start a bulking diet. i have really low body fat so i plan to use a lot of beef. i was wondering could anybody tell me some foods that are good sources of carbs?

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My favorite and probably the best source of starchy carbs: Oatmeal! And not that kiddie junk food sugar crap.. real old fasioned oatmeal. It's cheap and easy to make too!

Then we have vegetables, beans, brown rice, potatoes(I think new potatoes are the best for our needs) and to a lesser extent, fruit.