Detoxing from Life martina92685's Avatar
    martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000)

Better to eat dirty to get cals for the day or eat clean and just not eat enough?

Today my entire schedule has been thrown off, to the point where it is 5 pm and I have consumed under 700 (689) calories. I need atleast 1100 more before the end of the night at like 9. I am also on my way to work out, so I really should consume enough to compensate.

I considered not working out so that I don't burn 700 more calories (and then lower body weight training)...which would negate the 700 I have already eaten for the day.

What should I do? Eat something dirty for dinner and my nighttime snack for the sake of consuming calories, or continue to eat clean and scrap it that today I may have just consumed 1200 calories?

Should I not do cardio for an hour like i normally would, or do it but lower intensity...?

I know others have had days like these, and although they may not be often, they throw your whole game off.

What should I do?

landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The first thing you should do is relax.

If this is something that doesn't usually happen, your body should be able to take one for the team without much damage. If you wanna take a cheat meal, go ahead. If not, just get a nice big PW meal along with a ppw meal. Maybe make a shake you wouldn't normally make due to calorie restrictions with oats, PB, whey, CC, fruit... whatever.

landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) landon3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    oh, and don't skimp out on your training. Don't lower your planned intensity, or any of that. Go to the gym and kick ass, worry about calories later.

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sparklebear00 View Post
    What should I do?
    Is 9pm when you go to bed? Either way, don't eat dirty. Eat as clean as you can to make your totals. You can always blend some oats, peanut butter and whey in a blender, that's always a good way to get an easy 500-600 calories. Also, do your workouts like you normally do. One day of not optimal eating is not going to hurt you, especially considering that your are undereating, not overeating.

Originally Posted by dkf10425 View Post
    Is 9pm when you go to bed? Either way, don't eat dirty. Eat as clean as you can to make your totals. You can always blend some oats, peanut butter and whey in a blender, that's always a good way to get an easy 500-600 calories. Also, do your workouts like you normally do. One day of not optimal eating is not going to hurt you, especially considering that your are undereating, not overeating.
    yea, I agree more with what he says than what I said

Detoxing from Life martina92685's Avatar
    martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by landon3 View Post
    yea, I agree more with what he says than what I said
    hahah well thanks to both of you

Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would much rather get enough cals than too little, no matter if they're clean or not.

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just eat more often...instead of eating every three hours, I eat every 1.5 or so. Your body won't process the food differently if you eat a larger meal or eat later.

xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if this is happening on a constant basis then i would rather get my cals from something dirty and eat enough then not enough.. but if its happening every once in a blue moon then i wouldnt worry about it.