AKNK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Light Weight Training

I have heard about working out with very light weight for 6 to 10 weeks. People have said that if you work out with very heavy weight all the time trying to gain alot of muscle mass that you should to take 6 to 10 weeks out of the year to lift very light Supposedly you should give your joints a break, and also you will most likely notice greater strength gains,and muscle increase when you go back to lifting heavy again. Is this true? Has anyone tried this? im wondering if this is worth doing. My workout consists of heavy excercises

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump on this.. I have read many articles on lifting light every 12 weeks or so.. Why? Becasue your joints need recovery time from stress just as much as the muscle does. Either take a week off, or lift lighter weight, as long as your getting some muscle contraction.
    *spot for sale- low monthly rates*