lance34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

muscle pull in leg behind knee

I have a pull in the area behind my knee (lower ham thru the calf) any ideas how i should take care of it.
    "Though failure is thought of, as the inability to perform it is actually your foundation to growth, because the only direction to build from there is up."
    Lancelot Pereira (Personal Quote)

it's a good addiction Muscle-T-17yrs's Avatar
    Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude i ahd the same problem a couple of weeks ago...but mostly in the calf region (outer calf) and my gosh it was painful couldnt put any prssure on it let alone keep it straight i had to be on my toes and limp with that foot cuz if i tried to extend the foot to place it flat on the floor it feels like a knife going through it...so yaeh first few days i was in pain!! couldnt even stretch it out...then after about 3-4 days i could slightly stretch it but it still killed....MAKE SURE YOU STRETCH IT AFTER A FEW DAYS when the pain goes down...dont excessively stretch it...just slighty and try to keep it in a stretch position cuz if u keep it relaxed for too long it get used to it...so yeah should go away in about 1 and a half weeks just make sure u regularly stretch it slighty...
    "Your food should be your medicine and your medicine should be your food"

"Training is nothing, WILL is everything"

"a religious person says, "i don't know." and is content to place god in that gap of knowledge. a scientist says, "i don't know." and then seeks out the answer."

GOALS: To get my...

Forearms: 35cm (14inch)
    Biceps/Tricep: 45cm (17.5 inch)
    Calves: 47cm (18inch)

APRIL 9TH 2009 - THE SHOW DOWN !!