Toddspell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's the best sneaker for bodybuilding

No cardio-just lifting

Squats, Deads, Bench, etc.

I heard Chucks are good for squatting. Is this true? I know it has a flat sole, but no support, right?
    Are cross trainers good?
    Thanks.

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just wear running shoes. I have seen some people wear wrestling shoes.
    Top 10 reasons to date a wrestler
    10.Knows how to ride.
    9.Never stalls on bottom.
    8.Can score from any position.
    7. Knows how to work a 2 on 1.
    6.Knows how to use his hips.
    5.Goes hard from start to finish
    4.Endurance,Endurance,Endurance
    3.Knows when to push and pull
    2.Will eat anything.
    1.Always wears his head gear....

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just want some stability. I work out at home, so I do almost everything barefoot, but when I was at a gym, my non-current running shoes were good. Didn't use the ones I actually ran in.

Others like the cross-trainer/tennis style. Up to you.

There's no Air Schwarzenegger, so just pick something comfy and go for it.

lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've heard that Chuck Taylors are good for squatting too, although I would never be caught dead in a pair.
    I usually use my everyday shoes, which are just Adidas cross trainers. I don't feel that I would gain anything by having "better shoes."
    6'3'' 220lbs
    305 Bench Press
    225 Military Press
    400lb Dead Lift

nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nubreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    arch support is really important; i'm not sure if chuck taylors have good support. i ususally alternate between adidas and new balance running shoes but have considered a bigger style shoe with slightly better arch support. .

supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea, im flat footed so certain new balance models work great for me and certain models dont. I also have wrestling shoes but never wore them (theyre almost like putting boots on.
    STFU YOU JIB

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i'm flat footed so chuck taylor's/ all stars feel good for me while working out. but any shoe without much of an arch feels good for me as long as it isn't an airwalk or similar shoe.

bdrew83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdrew83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdrew83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdrew83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what about clogs

Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boilerkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i personally wouldn't wear clogs. i actually wear different shoes depending on the day
    if i'm working upper body i dont find it that important
    but if i need a more stable base for legs or when doing dead lifts, i like to wear a shoe that has a thinner and flater sole. it helps me maintain balance...i found a great pair of old school Roos on zappos.com recently, they rock.
    one day at a time

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bare feet (but then again i train at home )

TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had originally planned to make a big elaborate post, but eh... I'm tired..

Plain and simple.....

Bare feet or thin soles, Why? Because you have more stability(obvious)... and because it will make you stronger...Why? Because your feet sense the amount of pressure being exerted on them, and thus they send a signal to your brain saying "contract HARDER!!"

Shoe's with shock absorbtion delay the transmission of pressure to the sole of your foot.

The reflex is called the "positve support reaction" This reflex causes th eleg musculature to contract in response to the pressure on the sole of your foot.

Chuck's are excellent weightlifting shoes.

lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by TarvMan
    I had originally planned to make a big elaborate post, but eh... I'm tired..

Plain and simple.....

Bare feet or thin soles, Why? Because you have more stability(obvious)... and because it will make you stronger...Why? Because your feet sense the amount of pressure being exerted on them, and thus they send a signal to your brain saying "contract HARDER!!"

Shoe's with shock absorbtion delay the transmission of pressure to the sole of your foot.

The reflex is called the "positve support reaction" This reflex causes th eleg musculature to contract in response to the pressure on the sole of your foot.

Chuck's are excellent weightlifting shoes.
    Interesting. Anybody else agree or have an article or anything to back this up?
    6'3'' 220lbs
    305 Bench Press
    225 Military Press
    400lb Dead Lift

TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by lgp9999
    Interesting. Anybody else agree or have an article or anything to back this up?
    Not sure about an article.... but I stole most of this information straight from SUPER TRAINING.

If that helps.

Not sure about an article.... but I stole most of this information straight from SUPER TRAINING.

If that helps.
    you can actually understand supertraining/

Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wear Otomix,

http://www.bestforminc.com/otomix.cfm

the peticular shoe I wear is no longer listed here, but they have several similar.
    5'-7" [no change :(]
    152lbs <8%BF....

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chuck Taylor's for squats and deadlifts. The hightop are great. It looks funny, but who thinks about style when lifting weights?

Flat sole, so you can feel pushing with the heels. Very good adherent sole, so your feet don't move everywhere when you squat and or deadlift.

There's still an arch support to the shoe. But if you have flat feet (I have a mild form of flat feet), you need some orthotics in any kind of shoe.
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    The trick is.. you leave a copy in the bathroom, and read a little(or a lot) every time your in there....

Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    The trick is.. you leave a copy in the bathroom, and read a little(or a lot) every time your in there....

haha, good