lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bob whats your training split like?

I want to change mine up so i figured I would ask the best?

Glad to hear your getting well.

USMC

lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how do you group your bodyparts while lifting, cmon give me an answer bob or tom, please.

Semper Fi For life to the USA

Always Faithful for life to the USA

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    current training split:

Sun.-legs
    Mon.-Chest
    Tue.-back
    Wed.-Bi's
    Thur.-Tri's
    Fri.-Shou
    sat.- off

* keep in mind...we do this type of schedule to accomodate all the travel that is inevitable while making a living as a pro.....( guest app./ booth work/ seminars/ photo shoots, etc.)

** also subject to your schedule and time allotment ( we don't work conventional "jobs")

*** we work in calves/ abs/ traps/ hams, at PM workouts.....
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

Thanks for your time Mr. Chic

USMC

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just curious, how can you train bis the day after back though?

BobS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by jino
    Just curious, how can you train bis the day after back though?
    I'm not acting like Bob's spokesperson, but he has mentioned several times that with experience, comes the ability to take the bicep almost completely out of back work.

HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am also curious as to why he would do this.

Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BobS hit it on the head....

With many years of trial and error, and experience....comes the ability to focus on a particular part while minimizing any other part.

I NEVER get any bicep work while training back...NEVER! Why? Because I have taught myself how to isolate the back while training back, and not incorperate such things as biceps.....
    Using the straps help a great deal while trying to do this...so does using a resonable weight that you can actually FEEL the back being used and not just "lifting" weight...

Big difference between 'tossing some weight around" and working a particular mmuscle group by isolation.

The biggest downfall IMO is that guys just train too damnheavy withourt reguard for what they're actually training..

.the weight stack should NOT be the means in which you mark your progress...the mirror should!
    IFBB Athletes rep

HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good game Bob, but I think even you would agree that while you can minimize the amount of work by the biceps, you can't completely get of their activity. This would just be common sense to me.

phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey bob im curious though when you say you dont work a convential job... aka i presume 9-5 job.... but i remember seeing and hearing ronnie is a full time cop, he is the best bb in the world and can manage a full time job...

maybe thats why he is no.1? he has found the perfect balance, a job that he must obviously love and a hobby/other career...

im not raggin on ya dude.... but thats just food for thought

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i heard coleman retired as a cop several years ago?

If I'm not mistaken Ronnie Coleman was an auxiliary police officer for Arlington Police Department in Texas, and he might have retired from there by now, but I am not sure.

Bump on.....

Good game Bob, but I think even you would agree that while you can minimize the amount of work by the biceps, you can't completely get of their activity. This would just be common sense to me.

HOCH-

You're right..you can't COMPLETELY isolate as ecerything is conected in some manor....you remember......"the thigh bone's connected to the......"

The key is to get yourself to a point where you can iosolate to the best of your ability...this is whats commonly referred to as the "mind/ muscle" connection....

Ronnie hasn't worked a conventional job in YEARS...believe me...I wa on the Sheriff's Dept. some years back...you ahve much freedom when your patroling around, especially if your asssigned to a quiet area...it's not like "cops"

Don't forget, my friend we All (the pro's) workeed 9-5 jobs or something similiar for many years while trying to obtain the elusive pro card.....we all paid our dues and EARNED our way to NOT working a conventional job......

thank god!!
    IFBB Athletes rep

Dick Blazer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BOB CHICK
    BobS hit it on the head....

With many years of trial and error, and experience....comes the ability to focus on a particular part while minimizing any other part.

I NEVER get any bicep work while training back...NEVER! Why? Because I have taught myself how to isolate the back while training back, and not incorperate such things as biceps.....
    Using the straps help a great deal while trying to do this...so does using a resonable weight that you can actually FEEL the back being used and not just "lifting" weight...

Big difference between 'tossing some weight around" and working a particular mmuscle group by isolation.

The biggest downfall IMO is that guys just train too damnheavy withourt reguard for what they're actually training..

.the weight stack should NOT be the means in which you mark your progress...the mirror should!
    nice to read this! i try to tell these jokers i lift with the same thing but they just think i'm talking out of my ass. i've been lifting for 15 years and my biceps were constantly overtrained until i started to develop the "technique" of minimizing their work during back excersises. just like taking the forearms out of masturbation, don't want to overtrain them!! lol

Thanks Bob. Yeah, I agree about the police officer comment. I also agree about the mind-muscle connection comment.... so important.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Tom Prince's Avatar
    Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think CHICK made a mistake in our split. Goes like this:

Sun: Quads
    Mon: Back
    Tues: Chest-Calves
    Wed: Bi's
    Thu: Tri's-Hams
    Fri: Delts-Traps
    Sat: off

-Note: If Sunday is a travel day coming home from an appearance, we'll do back on Sunday and quads on Monday.
    IFBB Professional Bodybuilder