anni_claire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anni_claire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anni_claire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anni_claire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anni_claire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anni_claire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Boob Jobs and Fitness

I was just wanting some advice...

I am looking at getting breast augmentation in October and I have heard that if you do alot of exercise it is best to get the implants above the muscle but in doing so there is a 70% chance they will go hard opposed to getting them under the muscle a 7% chance.

I do alot of cardio eg. running, skipping, swimming + weights and I'm planning on being a personal trainer in a few years to come.

I am looking at going from a B cup to a D cup. I don't want to have children. Does having bigger boobs impact exercising much and also I'm 5'11 and nervous about making myself look chunkier than I am but people tell me I will be able to carry it off because of my height.

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks

Jcpierc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About you augmentation

Good afternoon mam, I am a Plastic Surgeon out of Seattle Washington and would be able to meet with you to tell you if this augmentation would work well for you, in our case we are not in the same area, if you would like to forward me head on pictures and side profile pictures of your breast along with your age, weight and current routine I will be able to get you an educated answer.

Dr. Pierce

Please Respond back to Jcpierce21@Msn.com

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jcpierc21 View Post
    Good afternoon mam, I am a Plastic Surgeon out of Seattle Washington and would be able to meet with you to tell you if this augmentation would work well for you, in our case we are not in the same area, if you would like to forward me head on pictures and side profile pictures of your breast along with your age, weight and current routine I will be able to get you an educated answer.

Dr. Pierce

wow, strong age for a doctor!

anonymous
    erm... right Jcpierc21... i think ur a chancer and just want naked pics of the lady... but hey ill give u points for trying....

anni:
    rather go to a local docter or plastic surgeon cant trust any1 over da net... cause before u know it ur pics cud be all ova da net... but goodluck wif ur decision...

hav a nice day

SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dr. Pierce

Dude get real. What, would you like a naked video of her too?

I would love to read what other say that have had the surgery and do lots of cardio/weight lifting. I've had two docs with both very different opinions--one said placement did effect this and the other said it was up to my body how placement effected me.
    You know if it were easy, EVERYONE would be doing it. www.shapeupwithsuzie.com

Proud Team Bombshell Member

DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had implants 8 years ago and have since had 2 children and gained/lost weight quite a bit. I do cardio 6 days a week and wo at least 3 days a week. Mine are under the muscle and I think they look fine. You can see in my pics that they dont look too fake. I think a lot of it depends on your doctor and how good he/she is. Also, my bodyfat does not get that low, as I do not compete. That might make a difference.

Hope this helps, Dawn

bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bstregs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had two breast augmentations. My first was two and a half years ago, partially under the muscle. My left breast encapsulated for what could have been a multitude of reasons (most likely that I was not massaging enough). I had to get them redone, and subsequently ended up deciding to go bigger. I got salene both times, and under the muscle both times. I started out as an A cup and am now a DD-E cup. It sounds massive, and I know they are pretty big, but these are on a 5'2'' frame, and I don't look in the least bit fat.
    The only affects they have made on my training is that pushups make me feel nauseated (implant 'pops' out from under muscle when in contracts), and I now wear two sports bras when I do anything high impact. I wouldn't worry too much, just take logical precautions.
    ~Bethany

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dr. Pierce

Dr. Pierce,
    I gave your email to my neighbor, a pre-op transgender with aspirations of being a model. Hopefully, you can get a good look of him & give him a great assessment as well.

Also, he said he has a strange growth on the tip of his penis - he's also enclosed pictures of that so that you, a medical doctor, can give him a fair assessment of his disease.

HEY OP, ANI_CLARIE!

or should i say Czech Supemodel, Hana Soukupova

FYI - your profile pic is supposed to be a picture of YOU as per the rules.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rofl!!!

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh WOW! Somebody is busted!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

-Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by anni_claire View Post
    I was just wanting some advice...

I am looking at getting breast augmentation in October and I have heard that if you do alot of exercise it is best to get the implants above the muscle but in doing so there is a 70% chance they will go hard opposed to getting them under the muscle a 7% chance.

I do alot of cardio eg. running, skipping, swimming + weights and I'm planning on being a personal trainer in a few years to come.

I am looking at going from a B cup to a D cup. I don't want to have children. Does having bigger boobs impact exercising much and also I'm 5'11 and nervous about making myself look chunkier than I am but people tell me I will be able to carry it off because of my height.

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks
    I thought the chance of encapsulation when having them done above the muscle is 30% not 70%.

BicepGurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BicepGurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BicepGurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BicepGurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BicepGurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BicepGurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Consider...

I am almost as tall as you 5'9" and naturally have a D-DD cup.

I would consider how much high impact you do. When I teach fitness or do any type of cardio, 2 sports bras are a must!!

Also, I feel like having larger breasts makes me look chunkier than other instructors (and I'm definitely not!)

Any other questions, let me know! Good luck with your decision!

JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao

rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Dr. Pierce

even if you are a doctor at age 22, im sure shes been to a plastic surgeon if she wants to do this, so theirs no need to talk to you

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rogan181 View Post
    even if you are a doctor at age 22, im sure shes been to a plastic surgeon if she wants to do this, so theirs no need to talk to you
    come on, only Doogie Houser (sp?) was a doctor before the age of 26. But you are probably too young to even know about that. Most people haven't even graduated college at age 22, let alone med school, which is another 3-4 years. So unless he's some sort of prodigy, there's no way he's 22 and a doctor. Notice he hasn't replied--case closed.

Don't get conned: the internet is full of scammers and con artists.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.